What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

This war is b/w one terrorist against another terrorist group........both are using religion as a pretext for committing genocide in Iraq

Iran or the so called IS will bring only death for ppl of IRAAQ

It is just like the terrorists are fighting in kpk and tribal areas. isn't it. Killing each other for Peace.
Do not forget that thousands of pakistani terrorists too died in syria trying to establish their daesh islamic state.
ISIS is now a failed project due to God's blessings and vigilance of Iraqi and Syrian people.

Last edited:
It is just like the terrorists are fighting in kpk and tribal areas. isn't it. Killing each other for Peace.
Do not forget that thousands of pakistani terrorists too died in syria trying to establish their daesh islamic state.
ISIS is now a failed project due to God's blessings and vigilance of Iraqi and Syrian people.

instead of finishing them, daesh should be given corridor to start building their Islamic state in arabia instead. If they have Makkah and Medina they have a point and can influence world ignorant.
Excelent, well put.

This war is b/w one terrorist against another terrorist group........both are using religion as a pretext for committing genocide in Iraq

Iran or the so called IS will bring only death for ppl of IRAAQ

Do you know It is NATO+GCC+allies bombing IS in Iraq and Syria. :haha:

Last edited:

instead of finishing them, daesh should be given corridor to start building their Islamic state in arabia instead. If they have Makkah and Medina they have a point and can influence world ignorant.

Do you know It is NATO+GCC+allies bombing IS in Iraq and Syria.

hmmmm one thing is for sure deash or whatever u call em they need to go.......
they have defamed Islam more than any one else could possible do remember there birth is direct result of post saddam iraqi shia actions....unfortunately so called iraqi/Iranian militias are committing the same crimes blamed on deash

There are reports of sunni Iraqis burned alive thrown from roof tops and abuse nothing changed for iraqis its just changed hands and flags

And Gulfi Arabs only bring freedom and prosperity, not only they are enjoying it in home, freedom especially, they also have excess money to export to to regional countries. They don't export terrorist at all, they are not even familiar with it, neither with concept of suicide bombing and beheading.

funny coming from an Iranian.............most Iranians i meet bad mouth about there regime for the same its not long b4 Dark green revolution hits bandar abbas shores

hmmmm one thing is for sure deash or whatever u call em they need to go.......
they have defamed Islam more than any one else could possible do remember there birth is direct result of post saddam iraqi shia actions....unfortunately so called iraqi/Iranian militias are committing the same crimes blamed on deash

There are reports of sunni Iraqis burned alive thrown from roof tops and abuse nothing changed for iraqis its just changed hands and flags

funny coming from an Iranian.............most Iranians i meet bad mouth about there regime for the same its not long b4 Dark green revolution hits bandar abbas shores

when saudi will go so as the allies including the IS. then there will be no daesh risings. it is all usa+gcc that build daesh. some gcc even support houthis in yemen.

when saudi will go so as the allies including the IS. then there will be no daesh risings. it is all usa+gcc that build daesh. some gcc even support houthis in yemen.

don't post retarded theories thought in mulla schools..we all know motives of such desires

best thing to ever happen would be freedom of Iran from Khameni family.

don't post retarded theories thought in mulla schools..we all know motives of such desires

best thing to ever happen would be freedom of Iran from Khameni family.

typical israeli rant and bigger than pharao. pharao was nothing if compared to the weapons depot in arabia.

Poor saddam too was telling and gone. infact the ERA of Lies is over.

وَاللَّـهُ خَيْرُ‌ الْمَاكِرِ‌ينَ ﴿٥٤

IRANI Trained/Funded Shia militia member warms his hands on a Sunni dead corpse he burned it.

Find the full image on the net (Graphics).

image.png

IRANI Trained/Funded Shia militia member warms his hands on a Sunni dead corpse he burned it.

image.png

Habibi, this video is pic/fake and I am no fan of majoosis. Take a glass of water.

Soleimani's latest victim:p:
This guy is killing em more than IS

View attachment 205148

Iranian Revolutionary Guards leader Sadiq Yari reportedly killed in Tikrit.

If we had to take the words of these subhumans about when an IRGC was killed then there would be no IRGC left by now. 99% of all these so called "deaths" are Takfiri/wahabi propaganda.

LOL at this takfiri wahabi.

You're claiming these ISI wahabi rats are sunnis? You're hurting your own cause more in your process to attempt to demonise Iran. These dead takfiri rats are bunch of subhumans which represent no sect other than your wahabi sect.

i meet bad mouth about there regime for the same its not long b4 Dark green revolution hits bandar abbas shores

yes correct. but there is one point. all send threat to Iran. even small tiny bahrain, Israel etc etc. USA too was doing that regularly.

cannot they materialize their threats. for Sure they Can. Even If usa wants it can level Iran's cities.

The only problem for them is that... If they do.... then what is after ?

Infact they all fear What is After :omghaha: and that stops them.

Last edited:
What is a Takfiri ?
Care to answer u rafidi

@raptor22
Do read this carefully and from now onwards post something of logic and value on my profile.

Source: خلاصة الاقوال في معرفة الرجال - Page 277
Author: 'Allamah al-Hilli

مالك الاشتر قدس الله روحه ورضي الله عنه، جليل القدر، عظيم المنزلة، كان اختصاصه بعلي (عليه السلام) اظهر من ان يخفى، وتأسف
(أمير المؤمنين (عليه السلام) بموته، وقال: لقد كان لي كما كنت لرسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله.
summary: 'Ali (ra) said, when Maalik al-Ashtar died: "He was to me as I was to Rasul Allah (saw)"

Now ponder on this

Harun is the vizier of Musa.
Ali is the vizier of Mohammad peace be upon him.
Al-Ashtar is the vizier of Ali.

Harun was NOT the successor of Musa.
Ali was NOT the successor of Mohammad peace be upon him.
Al-Ashtar was NOT the successor of Ali.

Have you read the hadith completely ? no ....

"Will you not be pleased that you will be to me like Haroun (Aaron) to Musa (Moses)? But there will be no prophet after me"

Narrated by Abu Sae'ed al-Khudri, Asma' ibn U'umays, Um Salama, ibn Abbas, Habashi ibn Janada, ibn Umar, Ali, Jabir ibn Samara, al-Barra' ibn A'azeb, and Zayd ibn Arqam. These are 10 people. It was also narrated by Malik ibn al-Huwayrith, Sa'ad ibn Abi Waqqas, Umar ibn al-Khattab. ibn A'asakir investigated its different chain of transmission and found that a little over 20 companions who narrated this hadith....This hadith is mutawatir from a little over 20 companions...
The hadith has got some elements:
1: was mentioned by prophet in many ocasions :

1: when prophet done prophethood btw Muslims at Mecca.
2: Five months after the Hejrat.
3.: In the house of the Ome Salim ( the mother of Anes ibn Malik).
4: the forth time prophet (pbuh) said it was in front of Abu Bakr , Umar and Abu Obeid Jarar (3 persons who formed Saghifa).
5: When prophet (pbuh) ordered all doors to Mosque should be closed except for Ali(as) (not your so called Khalifa).

Prophet when he ordered that all the doors opening into the Mosque, excepting that of Ali and his own, should be closed. People began to murmur. The Prophet was angry at their attitude and addressed them thus : "Verily, God ordered His apostle Moses to build a holy Mosque, and he allowed Moses, Aaron and the two sons of Aaron, viz. Shabbar and Shabbir, to live therein. I was likewise ordered to construct a holy mosque wherein myself and my brother Ali and his two sons, Hasan and Husain are allowed to live. Verily, I do only what I am ordered to do. I never undertake to act on my own wish. Certainly I have not ordered of my own accord to close your doors or to let Ali's door open. It is God who granted Ali an abode in the Holy Mosque." Consequently, the companions, whose houses skirted the quadrangle of the Mosque, closed their doors.
6: In Tabook war (ninth years of Hejra)​

From 1 to 6 prophet pbuh narrations was this: :"You are to me like Haroun (Aaron) was to Musa (Moses)"
But in ninth of Hejrat prophet pbuh added one part : "Will you not be pleased that you will be to me like Haroun (Aaron) to Musa (Moses)? But there will be no prophet after me"

And as you know it is one year before Ghadir Khom. and why should prophet (pbuh) added there is no Prophet after me part if he didn't want to say anything about his successor?

2. Now what is relation btw Moses and Aaron?

Quran 20:25~32 :

[Moses] said, "My Lord, expand for me my breast [with assurance].
And ease for me my task.
And untie the knot from my tongue.
That they may understand my speech.
And appoint for me a minister from my family -
Aaron, my brother.
Increase through him my strength.
And let him share my task.

Quran 28:34~35
And my brother Aaron is more fluent than me in tongue, so send him with me as support, verifying me. Indeed, I fear that they will deny me."
[ Allah ] said, "We will strengthen your arm through your brother and grant you both supremacy so they will not reach you. [It will be] through Our signs; you and those who follow you will be the predominant."​

Quran 26:12~13
He said, "My Lord, indeed I fear that they will deny me.
And that my breast will tighten and my tongue will not be fluent, so send for Aaron.

Quran 7:142
And We made an appointment with Moses for thirty nights and perfected them by [the addition of] ten; so the term of his Lord was completed as forty nights. And Moses said to his brother Aaron, "Take my place among my people, do right [by them], and do not follow the way of the corrupters."

As you see Quran describe Aaron as: minister, Sharing task, supporter, verifier, Moses fluent tongue and Moses successor amongst his people .

اعراف q.png

The other point is as you see IT is GOD WHO APPOINTS , a prophet even is not allowed to appoint a Vazeer for himself as you call it let alone a successor.

As you see it's clear that the Hadith was mentioned several times by Prophet(pbuh) in many occasions that shows its importance for the future of Ummah. otherwise why should prophet (pbuh) repeat one hadith for many times except sth that we should pay attention to it?

After Tabook war prophet (pbuh) said that he wants to perform his last Haj:(Ninth of Hejrat)

The Prophet sent Abu Bakr with Surah al-Toba’ah to the people of Mecca (to proclaim) that after this year no polytheist will be allowed at the Hajj, neither should the nude circumambulate the Ka‘bah, none will enter paradise except the person who has become Muslim, whoever has a pact between him and the Messenger of Allah it is valid until the specified period, and Allah and His Messenger are free from any obligation to the polytheists. After a while, he told (Imam) ‘Ali (‘a), may Allah be pleased with him:
Overtake Abu Bakr and send him back to me and you proclaim (the Surah to the Meccans).
(Imam) ‘Ali (‘a) acted as per the instructions and when Abu Bakr returned to the Prophet he cried and said:
O Messenger of Allah, did anything happen?
He replied:
Nothing has happened concerning you except good, but I have been commanded (by Allah) that these (commandments) should either be conveyed by my or by a man who is from me.

During Haj in Mecca prophet (pbuh) told people (tenth of Hejrat) :

"It seems the time approached when I shall be called away (by Allah) and I shall answer that call. I am leaving for you two precious things and if you adhere both of them,
you will never go astray after me . They are the Book of Allah and my progeny, that is my Ahlul-Bayt. The two shall never separate from each other until they come to me by the Pool (of Paradise)."

And finally in Ghadir Khom:

On this day the Messenger of Allah spent approximately five ours in this place; three hours of which he was on the pulpit. He recited nearly one hundred verses from The Glorious Quran, and for seventy three times reminded and warned people of their deeds and future. Then he gave them a long speech. The following is a part of his speech which has been widely narrated by the Sunni traditionists:

The Messenger of Allah declared: "It seems the time approached when I shall be called away (by Allah) and I shall answer that call. I am leaving for you two precious things and if you adhere both of them,
you will never go astray after me .They are the Book of Allah and my progeny, that is my Ahlul-Bayt. The two shall never separate from each other until they come to me by the Pool (of Paradise)."

Then the Messenger of Allah continued: "Do I not have more right over the believers than what they have over themselves?" People cried and answered: "Yes, O' Messenger of God." Then Prophet (pbuh) held up the hand of Ali and said: "Whoever I am his leader (Mawla), Ali is his leader (Mawla). O' God, love those who love him, and be hostile to those who are hostile to him."

tar(1).gif

ahmad(1)2 hj.jpg

Quran 5:3

This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Therefore:

1: Ninth of hejrat: "Will you not be pleased that you will be to me like Haroun (Aaron) to Musa (Moses)? But there will be no prophet after me"

2: Ninth of Hejrat: I have been commanded (by Allah) that these (commandments) should either be conveyed by my or by a man who is from me.

3: Tenth of Hejrat: I am leaving for you two precious things and if you adhere both of them, you will never go astray after me .They are the Book of Allah and my progeny.

3: Tenth of Hejrat: "Whoever I am his leader (Mawla), Ali is his leader (Mawla)

Now I have some Qs for you:
Prpphet pbuh said:

"He who dies without knowing the Imam of his time, dies the death of (the days of) ignorance (Jahiliyya)." – Prophet Muhammad (SAWA)
(The above hadith is found in the authoritative books of both the Shi'ites and Sunnis, including Sahih Bukhari and Musnad Ibn Hanbal. It means that we Muslims ought to be cognizant of the Imam of our times – a living Imam rather than the one that has passed away.)

1) who is your Imam? right now?
2) Who was the Imam of Fatima Al-Zahra (sa)

We follow the household of the prophet (pbuh) as he asked us and put beside the holly Quran to be followed and as God pure them :

Quran 33:33

"And abide in your houses and do not display yourselves as [was] the display of the former times of ignorance. And establish prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity [of sin], O people of the [Prophet's] household, and to purify you with [extensive] purification."

For what reasons you follow your Khalfates? or 4 Imams of Sunna?

Last edited:
You are that much into copy pasting without using ur own mind but i will still try to use logic and reasoning to bring some sense into u.

MY Imam is the Prophet SAW and he guides me by Quran and his Sunnah.
Now who is your imam?
First of all use your brain then pay attention to what you read the Hadeeth said the Imam of your time do you understand not the prophet time!!!:angry: didn't I tell you before ignorant and want to debate.

Back
Top Bottom