What's new

Iraqi Uprising 2013

Am I the only one that's happy about this?

If Iraq breaks up along diff factions than it would be in our favour IMO. Al Anbar will break off and become another Yemen as it hasn't got a drop of oil/gas (heck even Yemen has some oil, sunni parts of Iraq don't even have a drop). West of the Tigris and Eupharates (I know I butchered the name with my spelling but whatever) is nothing but sand and that' where the Arabian deserts begin. Let them go and have their own state.

On the other hand Iraq and Kurdistan have plenty of oil and b/c they don't have to deal with the sunnis, overnight their GDP will shoot up. Shia Iraq will forever become an ally of Iran and we'll live in peace. The sunnis can keep on fighting and blowing each other up in their own nation.

Seriously, I'm loving this.

P.S. Somebody tell abdul the suicide bomber that Iran's flag has different colours than India's flag. They're essentially burning India's flag lmao

A-zIEzUCQAETbvv.jpg

filemanager.php

71657_424412680960920_1089382445_n.jpg

A-5nZBXCcAAaQng.jpg

filemanager.php

A_CZCuuCIAEk2O1.jpg

A_IJittCcAASQyX.jpg

All Muslims must come together and liberate our fellow muslims from Shias.

These Shias will continue to attack and harm Islam, the religion as our prophet gave us.

Shias must be controlled and sent back into Iran to practice their religion.

these are not uprisings between sunni and shia.. This is storm of protests and will turn to uprising among all iraqi againist special trained Iran agent Maliki and his regime in the near future .. Arab Shias also get boring of Maliki...So some powers abroad continously tries to escalating secterian hostility among Shias and Sunnis so that Maliki could be supported by Shia community..

The Shia/Sunni divide in Iraq will get very dangerous and possibly become an all out civil war if other nations (Iran, SA) were to start pumping cash into their respective sides. Only if a movement on the lines of Iraqi nationalism were to come forward and gain ground, then maybe Iraq could stay as one unified state.

These Shias will continue to attack and harm Islam, the religion as our prophet gave us.

This is the sort of the mentality that has pushed the Muslim World to the low levels we are currently at. Unity is the only way forward.

Am I the only one that's happy about this?

If Iraq breaks up along diff factions than it would be in our favour IMO. Al Anbar will break off and become another Yemen as it hasn't got a drop of oil/gas (heck even Yemen has some oil, sunni parts of Iraq don't even have a drop). West of the Tigris and Eupharates (I know I butchered the name with my spelling but whatever) is nothing but sand and that' where the Arabian deserts begin. Let them go and have their own state.

On the other hand Iraq and Kurdistan have plenty of oil and b/c they don't have to deal with the sunnis, overnight their GDP will shoot up. Shia Iraq will forever become an ally of Iran and we'll live in peace. The sunnis can keep on fighting and blowing each other up in their own nation.

Seriously, I'm loving this.

P.S. Somebody tell abdul the suicide bomber that Iran's flag has different colours than India's flag. They're essentially burning India's flag lmao
U are wrong, deir el zoor in syria have oil, so the sunni anbar have too. By the way, sunni province are making 35% of iraq.
U have anbar, diyala, ninevah,kirkuk and saleh el din

1990-Iraq-Map.gif

Iraqi government is one of the few Democratic country of ME.nothing wont happen there.if the people wants the government to go.they will do it at next election.
beside that 70% of Iraqi population is shia and they support the government.

You r mistaken...no 70% Iraq shia..

Population and sect ratio according to most realistic and unprejudiced estimations..

65 % Arab......60% Arab Shia 40% sunni
25 % Kurd......80 % Kurd Sunni other shia and yazedi..
10 % Turkoman.....50% Shia and 50 % sunni.

the most realistic stats like that..according to that shia pop. is under 50% of total iraq. it is little less or more arround 45%

The Shia/Sunni divide in Iraq will get very dangerous and possibly become an all out civil war if other nations (Iran, SA) were to start pumping cash into their respective sides. Only if a movement on the lines of Iraqi nationalism were to come forward and gain ground, then maybe Iraq could stay as one unified state.

This is the sort of the mentality that has pushed the Muslim World to the low levels we are currently at. Unity is the only way forward.

You are new on the forum to be drawing conclusions.

Shia and Islam are an antagonistic pair. Shia religion is based on demeaning what Islam is based upon.
Any "unity" that you propose would be superficial only and prone to deeper devisions.

You may suggest a secular view, like modern foreign people are " enlightenend muslims" or "progressive muslims" or "non practicing muslims" which basically translate to " I will practice as much religion as is comfortable to my self"

this mentality is causing unrest in pakistan.u should be united.

You are new on the forum to be drawing conclusions.

Shia and Islam are an antagonistic pair. Shia religion is based on demeaning what Islam is based upon.
Any "unity" that you propose would be superficial only and prone to deeper devisions.

You may suggest a secular view, like modern foreign people are " enlightenend muslims" or "progressive muslims" or "non practicing muslims" which basically translate to " I will practice as much religion as is comfortable to my self"

Yes, I am new to the forum but not new to current affairs and history so I believe I am in an adequate position to "draw conclusions".

Now if I may give you an example of Shia/Sunni unity. The people that were instrumental in the creation of Pakistan were both Shia and Sunni but that they did not divide them. Muhammed Ali Jinnah himself belonged to a Shia sect but and he built the nation on Islamic grounds- Sunni/Shia was never in the equation. The recent spate of anti-Shia violence can be put down to Saudi funding for militant groups.

And no I do not suggest a secular view, I'm actually (as may username suggests) a conservative and am in favour of an Islamic and united Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom