What's new

Iraqi Prime Minister receives authorization to use all means to fight 'terrorism' in Fallujah

It is an insult to human inetligence to compare Pakistan's war on terror to Iraq's own doing.

I don't really hate you, but I don't like you either. I just despise your regime's masquerade.

Calling someone a moron is worth reporting as well.

You clearly can't comprehend english, I called your post a moronic post. I didn't refer to you as a person, your meaningless posts will get reported whether you like it or not. Take your nonsense out of here if all you have to say is moronic.

It is an insult to human inetligence to compare Pakistan's war on terror to Iraq's own doing.

I don't really hate you, but I don't like you either. I just despise your regime's masquerade.

I didn't ask for your opinion, it is a fact more people die there than in Iraq due to terror attacks, you make fun of people dieing in Iraq shows you're mental illness and hypocritical face.

You have a lot of hatred inside actually, against us as well, you're not trolling here with over 10.000 posts confirming my point everyday. Keep it up.

Let me add, it's not even worth arguing with you, you're username and signature mentioned by a member and think thank lately says it all.

There is no difference anymore little saddami. Iraq and Iran are neighbors, do trade, have same interests. In your Palestinian dreams that ISIL or islamists will win in Iraq or that Israeli/british made MB will be free from the iron fist of sisi.
The big difference is between you and your sunni jordonian and Egyptian brothers who are tired of your terror and want to kick your *** haha :lol:
Indeed we are my friend. However, Jordan and Egypt have already kicked their arses.

I didn't ask for your opinion, it is a fact more people die there than in Iraq due to terror attacks, you make fun of people dieing in Iraq shows you're mental illness and hypocritical face.

You have a lot of hatred inside actually, against us as well, you're not trolling here with over 10.000 posts confirming my point everyday. Keep it up.

Let me add, it's not even worth arguing with you, you're username and signature mentioned by a member and think thank lately says it all.
Why do you make it personal all the time? I know this guy, he is against ISIL, as a matter of fact we all want them dead, but your gov is sectarian, that's a fact. I have no desire to go further, just my opinion.

Why do you make it personal all the time? I know this guy, he is against ISIL, as a matter of fact we all want them dead, but your gov is sectarian, that's a fact. I have no desire to go further, just my opinion.

• It is personal hatred he has.

• I never had any doubt that he is against ISIS.

• I don't care what Iraq's government is, insult thea gov and Maliki day and night and you won't find me complaining, I dislike them myself.

I mentioned him making fun of people dieing & the clear hatred seen in his posts, do you want me to show you his posts ? he confirms it often.

So now you started harassing me, and then ran with your tail to complain about it?

Nice ...

Attacking me personally won't help you. I didn't make fun of anyone. I just find it hilarious to compare Pakistan's situation with its war against terror to your country.

You have been bashing KSA long before we shed the light on Iraq. But now you're acting apologetically?
Brotherly advice, ignore him and report his insulting posts. You will get nothing from arguing him but headache.

I fail to see what internal Arab matters have of any interest for the Farsi Gypsy trolls around here?

@doritos
That only goes for the Farsi trolls, 1-2 Turkish users and some butthurt Pakistani Shia fanatics. Other than that I see no users having any problems with KSA.

I just quickly saw this thread. Not even seen the discussions.

Of course laughing at victims of terrorism is despicable and in any case you know my opinion on this matter which I already discussed with you the same day that the protest camp in Ramadi was cleared.

There need to be a political solution in Iraq. The Sunni Arabs fell marginalized after ruling the country from Iraq's modern day founding until 2003. Before that they saw themselves as the inheritors of the great Abbasid Caliphate and Empire that ruled the ME for 500 years and during the Golden Age of Islam. Among the largest empires in history and the inheritors of the Umayyad Caliphate (biggest ME empire ever and 5th largest in history)

ISIS are animals no doubt about it but as you might know then the Al-Maliki regime are no saints either. So both are bad if you ask me. Without directly comparing them. But the entire region outside of the GCC and a few other countries is a complete mess.

In any case we only represent ourselves here.

Time for you to migrate to Oman if you ever visit the ME region.

In Oman, innovation meets tradition

Last edited:
  • It is personal hatred he has.
  • I never had any doubt that he is against ISIS.

• I don't care what Iraq's government is, insult thea gov and Maliki day and night and you won't find me complaining, I dislike them myself.

I mentioned him making fun of people dieing & the clear hatred seen in his posts, do you want me to show you his posts ? he confirms it often.
ائتلاف الثورة يحمِّل "المالكي" مسؤولية اقتحام "تنظيم الدولة" لـ"البوكمال" | الدرر الشامية

In Iraq is democracy and al maliki is chosen by democracy.70% of Iraq are Shia, and as I said there is democracy in Iraq.Maximum 3% in Iraq agree salafi and wahabi terrorists that supports by saudi regime in one decade after 2003.I hope all of that vampires die and stop bleeding in Iraq for ever.

I fail to see what internal Arab matters have of any interest for the Farsi Gypsy trolls around here?

@doritos
That only goes for the Farsi trolls, 1-2 Turkish users and some butthurt Pakistani Shia fanatics. Other than that I see no users having any problems with KSA.

I just quickly saw this thread. Not even seen the discussions.

Of course laughing at victims of terrorism is despicable and in any case you know my opinion on this matter which I already discussed with you the same day that the protest camp in Ramadi was cleared.

There need to be a political solution in Iraq. The Sunni Arabs fell marginalized after ruling the country from Iraq's modern day founding until 2003. Before that they saw themselves as the inheritors of the great Abbasid Caliphate and Empire that ruled the ME for 500 years and during the Golden Age of Islam. Among the largest empires in history and the inheritors of the Umayyad Caliphate (biggest ME empire ever and 5th largest in history)

ISIS are animals no doubt about it but as you might know then the Al-Maliki regime are no saints either. So both are bad if you ask me. Without directly comparing them. But the entire region outside of the GCC and a few other countries is a complete mess.

In any case we only represent ourselves here.

Time for you to migrate to Oman if you ever visit the ME region.

Close ur dirty mouth bedouin arab lizard eater.

Thought you knew I can't read that shit

Edit : used google translater

Revolution coalition holds Without evidence

You can claim what you want without evidence, but I know you will believe this even though there is no evidence simply cause it suits you. So do what you want who cares about this news.

In Iraq is democracy and al maliki is chosen by democracy.70% of Iraq are Shia, and as I said there is democracy in Iraq.Maximum 3% in Iraq agree salafi and wahabi terrorists that supports by saudi regime in one decade after 2003.I hope all of that vampires die and stop bleeding in Iraq for ever.

Keep quite conquered Farsi Kazakh nomad/Gypsy cow brain eater and mine your own business. That of your failed fake wannabe Arab Mullah state or go migrate to your other failed stan next by. I suggest Afghanistan to join your brothers.

Shia is a sect in Islam. It has nothing to do with your failed state. That is why all of your Imams are Arabs.

Now you as a military, cultural, linguistic, religious and ethnical conquered kelb should keep quite when your overlords speak.

Besides you are that Mullah retard that was banned 4-5 times with different users and now has returned? Are you not illiterate Gypsy?

LOL, my thread is going to become one of those threads. :lol:

You seriously gave me a good laugh. :D

Keep quite conquered Farsi Kazakh nomad/Gypsy cow brain eater and mine your own business. That of your failed fake wannabe Arab Mullah state or go migrate to your other failed stan next by. I suggest Afghanistan to join your brothers.

Shia is a sect in Islam. It has nothing to do with your failed state. That is why all of your Imams are Arabs.

Now your military, cultural, linguistic, religious and ethnical conquerors kelb should keep quite when your overlords speak.

Besides you are that Mullah retard that was banned 4-5 times with different users and now has returned? Are you not Gypsy?

Cow brain :laugh:
what about locust and alive lizard :partay: :p:
keep quite and work on killing muslims in the region with israel and USA cash

Do you understand that Iraq is a too great and ancient country to be ruled by you Gypsy renegades that have nothing to do with it? Do you understand that Shia Islam has nothing to do with Iran? That sects have nothing to do with what people want or support? Will a Mullah retard like you ever understand the simple fact that people never needed your failed entity and that their lands are older than yours and have had bigger and longer ruling empires? That we preferably want nothing to do with you but that your fake wannabe Arab (Azeris, Farsis or whatever clowns wearing black turbans trying to claim an ancient Arab and Semitic lineage that goes all the way to Prophet Ibrahim (as) ) are obsessed about us?

It's all different when you stingy and poor pilgrims are arriving in the thousands to Makkah, Madinah, Karbala and Najaf. There you do not dare to raise your voice or even a finger towards Arabs. Rather you revere them.

We are not Afghans that you can play around with. We kicked your *** a few times in history and humiliated you totally and changed your entity forever (what a legacy!) including giving you your national trauma and trust me we are perfectly capable of doing that again should the need arise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom