What's new

Iraq seizes Turkish aircraft

Actually, Press TV is a 1000 times more reliable than any western or Turkish newspaper. RT is also very good, it's Russian. Western media is constantly fabricating "news" 24 hours a day.

Both Maliki and Erdogan are worthless western puppets. Anyone who can't see this is a fool.

@ Mods

I would like to change my worthless username, can you help :D
Maliki is not puppet that why puppets like Erdogan, Alsaud and Alkhalifa Al hamad in Qatar all try hard to topple him.

Maliki is not puppet that why puppets like Erdogan, Alsaud and Alkhalifa Al hamad in Qatar all try hard to topple him.
Erdogan is not a puppet at all,dont care about what some of my moron compatriots say. Nobody gives a damn about them. We like Erdogan,he has done quite well so far.

:flame:

Heheheheheh nice post :) :)

Maybe they will soon claim he is a reptilian, like those Americans who think every US president were reptilian who came to earth to conquer and control humans
Barack+Rept.jpg

On a serious note, when will the children stop spreading stupid conspiracy theories?
well when the stupid naive start believe in the reality of conspiracy law.

Actually, Press TV is a 1000 times more reliable than any western or Turkish newspaper. RT is also very good, it's Russian. Western media is constantly fabricating "news" 24 hours a day.

Both Maliki and Erdogan are worthless western puppets. Anyone who can't see this is a fool.

@ Mods

I would like to change my worthless username, can you help :D
So now pro-Iran Maliki has been a western puppet as well.:lol:

Yeah dude please change your name,make it "a numbnut with an outdated third world ideology and knows nothing about the world yet claim to know everything"

Thankfully your worthless ideas cant find a costumer here. But if you are in Netherlands you are lucky,you may sell your ideas to Salafis there. They would love it.:)

Erdogan is not a puppet at all,dont care about what some of my moron compatriots say. Nobody gives a damn about them. We like Erdogan,he has done quite well so far.
So he has done well? what well man look at erdogan and look at al saud erdogan so naive and can be deceived so easy by the others while al saud work in the dark, erdogans policy could cause Turkey big loss if they loose there traid with Iraq that reached 12 billion so far.

Back
Top Bottom