What's new

Iraq Iran football match who will win

Who will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Facts :

Definitely Iraq started the war

Saddam was fooled and encouraged by Khaliji monarchs to invade Iran to "protect" them from revolution export.

Definitely After the end of the war, Khaliji betrayed Iraq (dropping petrol prices and Iraq Quotas) forcing him to invade Kuwait.

Definitely Arabs helped USA to sanction, humiliate invade and destroy Iraq in all fields.

I'm just curious how comes any normal person, with a minimum IQ, can still blame Iran for Iraq destruction !!!!

When Khomeini took power he was trying to spread the revolution to Iraq, constant border skirmishes and incurcions by Iranians.

The war started ideologically long before Iraq formally invaded Iran.

Iranians need to be raped by Arabs to turn them into Arabs, this should have been done long ago.

Iran will be Arab, and you little Tunisian cuck need to know what side you're on instead of eating Iranian ***.

Honestly if saddam Hussein had gone down like his sons, fighting to the last bullet like he had encouraged/forced his soldiers to. I would have enormous respect for him. And history would probably have been much kinder to him.

The fact that he surrendered like a coward rat, Got humiliated on live tv, and hanged like an animal while getting taunted.
Its hard to respect that. when you force your soldiers to fight to the death, surrender is simply no longer an option for you. especially if you known nothing but humiliation and death awaits post surrender.

Hitler for example not only commited suicide, but gave specific instructions to his last loyal troops to completely burn and destroy his body, so it wouldnt be used as propaganda/ put in a museum. Thats how a real man goes down.

The moment of truth for him, showed his true coward colors.

If it wasnt for his rabid hatred of Iran/persians that led him to invade Iran. he would have been a very commendable character. The only arab leader who resfused to become a western puppet or submit to zionists... Attacking Iran was his biggest mistake in life..

Suicide is against Islam.

Sheikh Saddam got more popular after he fell, today Iraqis wish he comes back LOL. That's how failed Iranians are, Shia Iraqis hate Iran today enormously.

When Khomeini took power he was trying to spread the revolution to Iraq, constant border skirmishes and incurcions by Iranians.

The war started ideologically long before Iraq formally invaded Iran.

Iranians need to be raped by Arabs to turn them into Arabs, this should have been done long ago.

Iran will be Arab, and you little Tunisian cuck need to know what side you're on instead of eating Iranian ***.

Suicide is against Islam.

Sheikh Saddam got more popular after he fell, today Iraqis wish he comes back LOL. That's how failed Iranians are, Shia Iraqis hate Iran today enormously.
Bla bla bla ....

Usual Arab nonsense talk, looks like we have this in our blood.....

I gave you facts, you gave trash talk.

We got Kaddhafi in the neighborhood, exporting his "revolution" for decades,

he trained, armed and sent Tunisian guerrilla in 1980 to Gafsa,

he claimed our Isle Djerba to belong to Libya,

In the summer of 1985, he sacked all the Tunisian working in Libya

From 1978 to 1982 there was a dispute between Tunisia and Libya over a netric zone of rich of petrole, Libya won the case because they hired an international cabinet with the money they have https://www.icj-cij.org/fr/affaire/63/resumes

Libya and Gaddafi, were in trouble with everyone, the US, UK, France, some Africain countries, some Khalijis monarchs,....

Did you ever heard Tunisia invading 1 m² of Libyan soil??? We are around 12m they are only 3m, I guess it won't take more than a week to invade and annex Libya with the full support of the international community.

Probably we are cucks like you said.

Just ask around ( in you are really Irakian in between, you never know in this cyber world ....) Who fought and died for Irak when the US invaded Irak? Which arab country stands with Irak even when it invaded Kuwait, and waisted all the support of the Khalijis, in which arab country there were marches against the invasion of Irak?..... http://www.moqatel.com/openshare/Behoth/IraqKwit/27/sec25.doc_cvt.htm

In Tunisia you find only 3 flags in shops or in the street, the Tunisan, the Palestinian and the Iraki Flags !

Back to Saddam, again he was fooled, betrayed, humiliated and killed by the Arabs.

He build a modern country, Irak was a great country, reached its Golden age, until he invaded Iran, bring chaos and poverty to irakians, and Irak unfortunately gone back to stone age ...

One last thing, which arab country helped Irak beating daech?

Are you cursing Iran for beating daech?

و السلام ......

Bla bla bla ....

Usual Arab nonsense talk, looks like we have this in our blood.....

I gave you facts, you gave trash talk.

We got Kaddhafi in the neighborhood, exporting his "revolution" for decades,

he trained, armed and sent Tunisian guerrilla in 1980 to Gafsa,

he claimed our Isle Djerba to belong to Libya,

In the summer of 1985, he sacked all the Tunisian working in Libya

From 1978 to 1982 there was a dispute between Tunisia and Libya over a netric zone of rich of petrole, Libya won the case because they hired an international cabinet with the money they have https://www.icj-cij.org/fr/affaire/63/resumes

Libya and Gaddafi, were in trouble with everyone, the US, UK, France, some Africain countries, some Khalijis monarchs,....

Did you ever heard Tunisia invading 1 m² of Libyan soil??? We are around 12m they are only 3m, I guess it won't take more than a week to invade and annex Libya with the full support of the international community.

Probably we are cucks like you said.

Just ask around ( in you are really Irakian in between, you never know in this cyber world ....) Who fought and died for Irak when the US invaded Irak? Which arab country stands with Irak even when it invaded Kuwait, and waisted all the support of the Khalijis, in which arab country there were marches against the invasion of Irak?..... http://www.moqatel.com/openshare/Behoth/IraqKwit/27/sec25.doc_cvt.htm

In Tunisia you find only 3 flags in shops or in the street, the Tunisan, the Palestinian and the Iraki Flags !

Back to Saddam, again he was fooled, betrayed, humiliated and killed by the Arabs.

He build a modern country, Irak was a great country, reached its Golden age, until he invaded Iran, bring chaos and poverty to irakians, and Irak unfortunately gone back to stone age ...

One last thing, which arab country helped Irak beating daech?

Are you cursing Iran for beating daech?

و السلام ......

What a load of irrelevant shit, I don't care about Arabs as I said previously Arabs are cunts who deserve to die.

I am stating that Iran is a cancer to Iraq, undisputable fact.

Arabization is a needed but a difficult operation, many Arabs today are failing Arabism.

Arabs are cunts, and that's why Saddam killed so many Arabs, besides the Persians.

Iran is currently ruled by a an old ideology, it needs to be bombarded heavily, Soleimani was not enough.

Failed regime shoots down an airliner and then goes silent trying to hide it.
Which Arab country needs Arabization the most right now?

So you are hating Iran for helping Irak getting rid of Daech?

What a brain you carry btw.

Your logic is, Iran supports Iraqi elements (not Iraq, but Iraqi elements) against ISIS, equals worship Iran.
I wonder what praise America deserves then, their anti-IS efforts are about 500x more intense.

Stick to your own affairs

Which Arab country needs Arabization the most right now?

Iran

Your logic is, Iran supports Iraqi elements (not Iraq, but Iraqi elements) against ISIS, equals worship Iran.
I wonder what praise America deserves then, their anti-IS efforts are about 500x more intense.

Iran
You mean the America that created daech, bombed empty hangar's and Irakian soldiers on many occasion, dropped ammunition for daech, yeah they really fought daech !!!

From my first quote I was curious about your IQ, now I got the answer, شكرا جزيلا

Last edited:
You mean the America that created daech, bombed empty hangar's and Irakian soldiers on many occasion, dropped ammunition for daech, yeah they really fought daech !!!

From my first quote I was curious about your IQ, now I got the answer, شكرا جزيلا

Goddamn it you're that Tunisian guy with a new nickname.

Looks like i'm talking to a retard here.

How is Iran Arab my friend? They are persians.

Arabized persians

Those elements are part of Iraqi army . And included Iraqi air forces and ground frce

Arabized persians
By what I see the safavization work on arabized Babylonian is a lot more successful and show a lot more promise

Last edited:
Those elements are part of Iraqi army . And included Iraqi air forces and ground frce

By what I see the safavization work on arabized Babylonian is a lot more successful and show a lot more promise

Those elements are launching rockets on Baghdad central, its airport. Killing civilians.

Iran is cancer, not sure who you're trying to convince. I'm about the only Iraqi here lol. Iraqis in Iraq know what Iran does better than anyone on this forum. Iran aligned parties lost the recent election heavily. That's the opinion of the Iraqi public.

Maybe go to Baghdad and convince them with broken Arabic

Those elements are launching rockets on Baghdad central, its airport. Killing civilians.
well it turned out the last rocket launcher were working for somebody else
Iran is cancer, not sure who you're trying to convince. I'm about the only Iraqi here lol. Iraqis in Iraq know what Iran does better than anyone on this forum. Iran aligned parties lost the recent election heavily. That's the opinion of the Iraqi public.
and the next election after people see the failure of current official you think who win?
Maybe go to Baghdad and convince them with broken Arabic
well as far as i'm aware they currently understand my Persian language a lot better than if I speak broken Arabic

Hail to the success of Safavization

Last edited:
well it turned out the last rocket launcher were working for somebody else

and the next election after people see the failure of current official you think who win?

well as far as i'm aware they currently understand my Persian language a lot better if I speak broken Arabic

Hail to the success of Safavization

Tahrooni, i'm giving you information here. Go to Iraq to collect their opinion, the election is just a recent mirror of Iraq's public opinion towards Iran

Back
Top Bottom