What's new

Iraq car bombs kill at least 50

Not a word heard about Al Nusra. :omghaha:

And the target was a militairy one in this video.

Your truely an idiot.

Just because the target is military the "mujahid" turns into such a retard to ignore all the civillians around it ? Besides its an embassy, not a military target.

You support ISIS aswell, so I already proved it + theres no difference between all these organizations.

Your truely an idiot.

Just because the target is military the "mujahid" turns into such a retard to ignore all the civillians around it ? Besides its an embassy, not a military target.

You support ISIS aswell, so I already proved it + theres no difference between all these organizations.

You proved nothing. I claimed Al Nusra didn't target civilians. U clame the opposite but you fail to give evidence for your retarded claim.

Offcourse there are differences between groups, otherwise, why wouldn't it be one group, donkey? Now stop humiliating yourself. :yay:

R.I.P

Offcourse there are differences between groups, otherwise, why wouldn't it be one group, donkey? Now stop humiliating yourself. :yay:

Their ideology is the same, so they are same **** with different group names.

You seem to have some sort of a reading miscomprehension. I never referred to the 18 million Iraqis as a proxy Safavids, but the Maliki's regime is, therefore, your accusation is void. How hard is to understand?

1 post of you says that the best Safavids are dead Safavids, another post of you calls Iraq a Safavid proxy.

So you changed your mind or you were not serious ? it contradicts each other.

R.I.P

Their ideology is the same, so they are same **** with different group names.

Rediculous. No two liberal or whatever parties are the same, although they have the same ideology more or less. Same thing with J!hadi groups.

You seem to have some sort of a reading miscomprehension. I never referred to the 18 million Iraqis as a proxy Safavids, but the Maliki's regime is, therefore, your accusation is void. How hard is to understand?

Thanks for the clear up.

Thanks for the clear up.

Then please withdraw the comments and apologize for it. I never have mocked your country in situation like these, why are you even thanking me for posting in the first place if so?

Then please withdraw the comments and apologize for it. I never have mocked your country in situation like these, why are you even thanking me for posting in the first place if so?

For comdemning al qaeda.

Well, you called Iraq a Safavid proxy, if you called the Iraqi gov a Safavid proxy it would be more clear, so I took it as that..

For comdemning al qaeda.

Well, you called Iraq a Safavid proxy, if you called the Iraqi gov a Safavid proxy it would be more clear, so I took it as that..

Interpreting that 18 millions are proxies of some other nation is utterly insane!

Rediculous. No two liberal or whatever parties are the same, although they have the same ideology more or less. Same thing with J!hadi groups.

Al-Nusra is a branch of ISIS = al-Qaeda in Iraq.

Anyway you probably know better, afterall you're an al-qaeda member yourself

Al-Nusra is a branch of ISIS = al-Qaeda in Iraq.

Anyway you probably know better, afterall you're an al-qaeda member yourself

It's not a branch of ISIS. ISIS also operates in Syria, is it called Al Nusra? No, it's called ISIS.

If u know that I know better, why don't u first ask if it's true, rather then making a false claim like u just did?

Rest in peace.

To hell with all the Jihadists retards and all terror groups in the world.

Back
Top Bottom