What's new

Iraq car bombs kill at least 50

+ this guy justified a car bomb attack on a "military target" which turned out to be the Russian embasy.
Though the average person knows there are civillians walking outside who will be killed in this attack.

Like using a nuke on a military base near a city ignoring the civillians......

+ this guy justified a car bomb attack on a "military target" which turned out to be the Russian embasy.
Though the average person knows there are civillians walking outside who will be killed in this attack.

Like using a nuke on a military base near a city ignoring the civillians......

The target was a Baath HQ, not the Russian embassy, clown. That's a militairy target, wheter u like it or not. Besides, i didn't justify anything idiot, just stating the obvious, lying decieving prick.

The target was a Baath HQ, not the Russian embassy, clown. That's a militairy target, wheter u like it or not. Besides, i didn't justify anything idiot, just stating the obvious, lying decieving prick.

Baath HQ is a political party not a military target whether you like it or not.
The video speaks about an embassy being targeted aswell, both been targeted.

You justify it if its on military targets as you said. For you everything is military as we see.

Al-Qaeda ideologues envision a complete break from all foreign influences in Muslim countries, and the creation of a new world-wide Islamic caliphate.

If that means to be Al Qaeda, then I'm a member. :yay:

Just a question.

You are from Thailand. Why do you "support" these terror groups? Do you know how much harm these idiots bring to innocent people? I'm more than sure you'd hate their guts if these idiots came to your country and you had to experience their terror.

Baath HQ is a political party not a military target whether you like it or not.
The video speaks about an embassy being targeted aswell, both been targeted.

You justify it if its on military targets as you said. For you everything is military as we see.

The Russian embassy was not a target, it recieved some minor damage because it was in the neighborhood, doofus.

Baath HQ is a militairy target, they house terrorists. If they had jets, the result is the same as a carbomb. Unfortunatly, they don't have that equipment. U do know it is a war right?

I don't see u complaining when Assad indescriminatly kills civilians, hypocrite.

The Russian embassy was not a target, it recieved some minor damage because it was in the neighborhood, doofus.

Baath HQ is a militairy target, they house terrorists. If they had jets, the result is the same as a carbomb. Unfortunatly, they don't have that equipment. U do know it is a war right?

I don't see u complaining when Assad indescriminatly kills civilians, hypocrite.

The people on the streets were damaged aswell b ecause they were in the neighbourhood of your so called military target, collateral damage is how Americans call this when they bomb towns to hell.

You want to call it collateral damage aswell ? then you give Assad the right to bomb towns.

The people on the streets were damaged aswell b ecause they were in the neighbourhood of your so called military target, collateral damage is how Americans call this when they bomb towns to hell.

You want to call it collateral damage aswell ? then you give Assad the right to bomb towns.

Your beloved Assad allready calls his indiscrminitly slaughtering of civilians colatteral damage, sweethearth.

Just a question.

You are from Thailand. Why do you "support" these terror groups? Do you know how much harm these idiots bring to innocent people? I'm more than sure you'd hate their guts if these idiots came to your country and you had to experience their terror.

I don't support terror groups.

Oh but according to post #32 you share the same ideology as them. Not much of a difference, you're one step from joining them...

I said to some extent doofus. What's wrong with these objectives? Absolutely nothing.

Al-Qaeda ideologues envision a complete break from all foreign influences in Muslim countries, and the creation of a new world-wide Islamic caliphate.

Back
Top Bottom