What's new

Iran's President abandons CNN interview after Amanpour declines head scarf demand

If she wants to meet Iranian leader who represents a theocracy she must be ready for some drama, why so much fuss.

And that's why he is a somebody and you are a nobody. When u have no principles and stand for nothing then no one respects u.
Why on earth rejecting an opportunity to express your views vividly through your opponent network would indicate you've got principle esp amid such a time?

Why on earth rejecting an opportunity to express your views vividly through your opponent network would indicate you've got principle esp amid such a time?
Because when he is enforcing hijab in his country and meeting women who are not covered.

Did u really need to ask such an elementary question. Oh you were probably bored

Because when he is enforcing hijab in his country and meeting women who are not covered.

Did u really need to ask such an elementary question. Oh you were probably bored
He was not in Iran ...enforcing hijab in Iran right or wrong is a law.

I think some people like Amanpour have such a big ego that it does not surprise me at all she would pull a stunt like this.
More like her ego matches his. Raisi said 'you must comply' to my wishes. Amanpour said 'F U'. But this is not about Amanpour because in the West, particularly the US, her prominence is established. She does not need Raisi to further her career the way any tier 3 journalist would capitulate. This is about knocking a male religionist.

Yeah but your from a hindutva state targeting Indian Muslims

So what does that got to do with religious bigots from Iran? If you want to talk about hinduvta idiots open a new thread. If you can't stick to the topic, don't bother discussion. On one hand you care about hinduvta fanatics but on other hand defend islamic religious bigots in Iran. That's called hypocrisy. If you see me defending hinduvta bigots in some other thread, come back to me then.

Shes worn headscarves while reporting many times
and she can choose not to wear them,yes she was making a statement and she made it he backed down,your right everyone knows who she outside of Iran and governments of the world no one knows about him, khameni is the power over him and let’s be honest revolutionary guards hierarchy are above khameni you think tomorrow if he said I’m taking your money and giving it back to the people they wouldn’t shut him down completely. Sorry I went from referring to the interview to the real powers of Iran still true the president of Iran is nobody just a puppet of that puppet doesn’t operate the way they want it to they make it disappear

The same with Russian girl.
the double standard is discussing here ,so the russian girl is relevant
also nobody arrest the rusiangirls and send her to class about hijab , they do about those girls yyou see on street

thats not the discusion here

in iran , when its law , is it a law in USA

Perfectly acceptable to ask for a headscarf to be worn. Perfectly acceptable to refuse. Nothing really happened. Mountain, meet the mole hill.

also nobody arrest the rusiangirls and send her to class about hijab , they do about those girls yyou see on street
تو بدجور کینه روسی ها رو داری

در صورتی که انگلیسی ها چندین برابر بیشتر به ایران آسیب رسوندن

تو بدجور کینه روسی ها رو داری

در صورتی که انگلیسی ها چندین برابر بیشتر به ایران آسیب رسوندن

Back
Top Bottom