What's new

Iran's Latest Inflation Figure Tops 50 Percent - Food Prices Jump 85 Percent

Traitors literally razed the Centrifuges along their infrastructures by bulldozer, The head of Natanz site described it in the Salesman 2 documentary, but you are free to believe Zarif, Salehi and the rest of famous liars.
Any proof of this claim?,you would think that this would be utterly explosive stuff if true.The removed centrifuges are supposed to be stored at both natanz and fordow respectively.

Well u can see that by the wealth the Saudis have generated , Pak played 2nd fiddle to the US for majority of the time lol u couldn't make use of it to develop , India?u should ask the Americans why did they start using the term Indo-Pacific instead of Asia-Pacific
Yeeaah...,pity about the fact that saudi is a politically backward,corrupt and repressive absolute monarchy whos only export,apart from crude oil that is,is wahabist terrorism...,but hey if thats your definition of success...
As for the us and indias new relationship,well I guess what with the us former vassal pakistan looking increasingly unreliable while at the same time chinas power is increasingly on the rise,I guess the us thinks it needs a new replacement for its former pakistani vassal on the subcontinent and I guess india volunteered for the job[LOL!].

Any proof of this claim?,you would think that this would be utterly explosive stuff if true.The removed centrifuges are supposed to be stored at both natanz and fordow respectively.
Best proof is that the traitor government didn't dare to file any complaint against him and instead focused on boycotting this doc from national TV. (here we are talking about the government of complaints!)

Best proof is that the traitor government didn't dare to file any complaint against him and instead focused on boycotting this doc from national TV. (here we are talking about the government of complaints!)
What exactly was he claiming,that the centrifuges had been taken out and destroyed at some later point or that they had been destroyed during removal?,
I`m just curious about these claims because iran has replaced failed centrifuges,34 I think,with ones taken from storage and this has been verified by the iaea as part of its monitoring.

What exactly was he claiming,that the centrifuges had been taken out and destroyed at some later point or that they had been destroyed during removal?,
I`m just curious about these claims because iran has replaced failed centrifuges,34 I think,with ones taken from storage and this has been verified by the iaea as part of its monitoring.
I already said, but perhaps due to severity of their treason you thought I'm joking!

Traitors supposedly wanted to all Iranian commitments to be already fulfilled in the first implementation day (against supreme leader order), so they didn't waste time, ran over by bulldozer!

Razed.

26860572325_941f549b1d_k-58efd5a75f9b582c4d5bb5d3.jpg

to the last moment of my life I will call them traitors!

The extremist terrorist mullah regime deserves nothing more than a war

Would you volunteer to go and fight in a war against Iran, put your money where your mouth is. Only a fool talks of war in such a cavalier manner, if the US or its allies ever make the mistake of directly attacking Iran, believe me Iraq would look like a walk in the park while eating cake. I might have lot of criticism of Iranian Regime but for its people I do not wish any war.

Iranian armed forces are battle hardened and the whole of middle east would be on fire not just figurative but literal as well. So I highly doubt that Americans would like to directly engage Iran for the time being, may be another 5 years or so when the Iranians had been made more economically weak they might try that, even than it will be a mess, the likes of which world havent seen in this century.

So stop being an idiotic war monger wishing destruction upon others.

Iran is an exporter itself.

The problem is that current traitor Reformist government is filled with pro-west morons who want to implement the free trade sh!t and liberalism, so they have turned Iran into big import market, you just have to look at the list of their import list from U.S itself to know what I say (they can't live without U.S made furniture and aftabe!!!), and to provide the dollar for this enormous import rate, they have started exporting what they have, food of Iranian! unbelievable, but sheer reality, so of course farmers prefer to sell their products to exporters who can pay more.

You think the only way to deal with US sanctions is go more to the right, give more power to extreme hardliners who are actually looking for some kind of apocalyptic self fulfilling prophecy. Now Iran is in a tough place, there isnt any easy way out, but moving to the right and playing in hands of hardliners is not the solution.

A questions for taught .

We protected car industry . we made it impossible for foreign cars to compete with iranian ones price wise . what was the result ? How you now compare our car industry with others ?

Every thing must have a logic behind it and no protection must be limitless or it stagnate domestic industry.

By the way our industry problem is incompetent management .it's the fact we gave successful companies to organization like" Social security " or such instead of government debts to those organizations and they destroyed those industries with bad management .

Our industry don't see any necessity for advancement and innovation. They are protected and then when we went to open the market a little they fall head down . why because a German or USA made refrigerator for Korea war era is more advance than what some of our industry make today .
Because when our car maker made side ribon on its car as an option we stayed silent . because when in one night they changed their car from Euro 2 to Euro 4 standard with only a letters without changing anything inside it we looked the other way because our industry is diseased and we are not willing to cure it .
Protecting industry for longer time only hold us back more.

I am not a fan of protectionism, although during the infancy of such industries they do require some form of protection, but the balance had to be very fine. You dont want to hamper the innovation at the same time. Same was done for Proton in Malaysia, in the end because of corruption, racial based policies Proton couldnt even fulfill any of targets that were set in the early 80's when it was launched, hence finally being sold to the Chinese.

I wasnt aware of that Iranian Automotive industry was being protected in such manner, but if the protectionism is left untouched for sure it will lead to corruption and become a tool to be abused.

Under current circumstances with increased American pressure, it seems highly unlikely that Iran can export much, but if the conditions improve Iran should definitely move its economy away from Petrobased.

Biggest mistake of Iran was trusting Anglo American-EU loby by stopping it's nuclear program when all they needed were 6 months to complete.

They knew what's going to happen next after looking at Iraq and Libya yet they signed the deal.

In hindsight everyone has 20/20 vision, Iranians negotiated a as good of a deal as possible with Obama, but with election of Trump, Israelis and Saudis had too much leverage on him. He was more than happy to throw a monkey wrench in the whole process.

Well u can see that by the wealth the Saudis have generated , Pak played 2nd fiddle to the US for majority of the time lol u couldn't make use of it to develop , India?u should ask the Americans why did they start using the term Indo-Pacific instead of Asia-Pacific

You do realize that India is gladly offering its services to the US, yes right now you Indians might like to think that your fate will be different to all those before you, because Indians are so smart. Americans wishes to use India as a counter force against rising China, but unfortunately if anything one thing proven after 27th Feb, India is nothing but a paper tiger. Neither your economy nor your armed forces can afford a full blown out war with Pakistan, forget about China. So its about time you come back to reality and understand the importance of peace instead of looking for a war which will burn down your house as well. But I know your fragile egos and illusion of grandeur have blinded you beyond salvation.

Would you volunteer to go and fight in a war against Iran, put your money where your mouth is. Only a fool talks of war in such a cavalier manner, if the US or its allies ever make the mistake of directly attacking Iran, believe me Iraq would look like a walk in the park while eating cake. I might have lot of criticism of Iranian Regime but for its people I do not wish any war.

Iranian armed forces are battle hardened and the whole of middle east would be on fire not just figurative but literal as well. So I highly doubt that Americans would like to directly engage Iran for the time being, may be another 5 years or so when the Iranians had been made more economically weak they might try that, even than it will be a mess, the likes of which world havent seen in this century.

So stop being an idiotic war monger wishing destruction upon others.

You think the only way to deal with US sanctions is go more to the right, give more power to extreme hardliners who are actually looking for some kind of apocalyptic self fulfilling prophecy. Now Iran is in a tough place, there isnt any easy way out, but moving to the right and playing in hands of hardliners is not the solution.

I am not a fan of protectionism, although during the infancy of such industries they do require some form of protection, but the balance had to be very fine. You dont want to hamper the innovation at the same time. Same was done for Proton in Malaysia, in the end because of corruption, racial based policies Proton couldnt even fulfill any of targets that were set in the early 80's when it was launched, hence finally being sold to the Chinese.

I wasnt aware of that Iranian Automotive industry was being protected in such manner, but if the protectionism is left untouched for sure it will lead to corruption and become a tool to be abused.

Under current circumstances with increased American pressure, it seems highly unlikely that Iran can export much, but if the conditions improve Iran should definitely move its economy away from Petrobased.

In hindsight everyone has 20/20 vision, Iranians negotiated a as good of a deal as possible with Obama, but with election of Trump, Israelis and Saudis had too much leverage on him. He was more than happy to throw a monkey wrench in the whole process.

You do realize that India is gladly offering its services to the US, yes right now you Indians might like to think that your fate will be different to all those before you, because Indians are so smart. Americans wishes to use India as a counter force against rising China, but unfortunately if anything one thing proven after 27th Feb, India is nothing but a paper tiger. Neither your economy nor your armed forces can afford a full blown out war with Pakistan, forget about China. So its about time you come back to reality and understand the importance of peace instead of looking for a war which will burn down your house as well. But I know your fragile egos and illusion of grandeur have blinded you beyond salvation.
LoL same paper tiger easily divided u into 2 in mere 13 days keep underestimating your neighbours

LoL same paper tiger easily divided u into 2 in mere 13 days keep underestimating your neighbours

Great going, the only reply you can come up with is something that took place almost 50 years ago. Not your fault, since the @$$ whooping you got at our hands do made you think about the good old times. Keep at it.

Your brain doesn't want to accept that Iran faced toughest sanctions during Ahmadinejad era, while in Rouhani case it was purely mismanagement (which I believe is 100% intentional)

Traitors literally razed the Centrifuges along their infrastructures by bulldozer, The head of Natanz site described it in the Salesman 2 documentary, but you are free to believe Zarif, Salehi and the rest of famous liars.

Yeah, perhaps IRIB had faked his blunt support for protesters in 2009 as well!
People like you say Ahmadinejad was godsend for Netanyahu, as if during Rouhani he wasn't reelected! yet he was reelected despite all of charges against him and he didn't reduce his threats against Iran as well.
You are looking for lame excuses to justify endless retreats (in return of nothing) in our foreign policies.

It's another lie.
Who said Ahmadinejad was God send for Netanyahu, Netanyahu said he was Godsend for Zionism regime . there is lots of different between them.
Also as you and me and many else knew the centrifuge are in storage not bulldozed and they are used to replace the faulty ones and you well knew how fast that IR-1 need replacing.

Oh and go look at the election debate and some conservative newspaper of the time and you see it there. tanks God we are in an era that these things are achieved and can't be changed and anybody can go and see them for himself.

Let just say iran auto making industry is 20 years older than 80s and it still being protected in the ugliest possible form.

Who said Ahmadinejad was God send for Netanyahu, Netanyahu said he was Godsend for Zionism regime . there is lots of different between them.
Also as you and me and many else knew the centrifuge are in storage not bulldozed and they are used to replace the faulty ones and you well knew how fast that IR-1 need replacing.
If exposing Zionist lies by Ahmadinejad was in their favor, then they would have tried to keep him in power, instead of instead of uniting behind Reformist.

Based on the words of Dr. Fereidooni (the man whom Zionists tried to assassinate), used centrifuges are good for nothing (apparently you know the failure rate of their new ones, let alone second hand ones), but there were a few thousands centrifuges in Natanz which heir installation wasn't completed, they could have used that ones.

Oh and go look at the election debate and some conservative newspaper of the time and you see it there. tanks God we are in an era that these things are achieved and can't be changed and anybody can go and see them for himself.
Then give the link to that archive and prove your word.

If exposing Zionist lies by Ahmadinejad was in their favor, then they would have tried to keep him in power, instead of instead of uniting behind Reformist.

Based on the words of Dr. Fereidooni (the man whom Zionists tried to assassinate), used centrifuges are good for nothing (apparently you know the failure rate of their new ones, let alone second hand ones), but there were a few thousands centrifuges in Natanz which heir installation wasn't completed, they could have used that ones.

Then give the link to that archive and prove your word.
The archive is in Iran national library and also iran Congress library . you can see all edition of newspaper and magazines there.
By the way if my memory serve right in shiraz you can get those newspaper archive in Ayat Allah Dastgheyb library

Yeah sure. They supported the non existent reformist candidate .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom