What's new

Iran's Latest Inflation Figure Tops 50 Percent - Food Prices Jump 85 Percent

I can not understand why Iran topics suddenly becomes battleground for Pak/India issues. but anyway lets go back to Iran economy.

As Mohsen mentioned in his first reply the no one issue with Iranian economy (as described by a competent Iranian economist ) is that the current western educated technocrats of Rohani government tried to implement FREE MARKET model of economy on the heavily sanctioned Iranian economy (not sure if incompetence or intentional malicious act).

These idiots closed their eyes and completely ignored the fact that when a country like Iran that can not freely export its products or no one signs trade agreements with them or has a foreign policy direction not of the liking of big powers..YOU CAN NOT HAVE FREE MARKET ECONOMY ..so they went and did it anyway and turned the country into a one way free market economy for every one to dump their products into Iran but not take anything in return (except oil!!)..This stupid policy turned Iran ito heaven for likes of LG and other western brands while bankrupting weak producers of Iran (e.g. both domestic appliance makes of iran went belly up..)..
They killed he Iranian producers and made iran to be a crude oil seller to pay for all the imports..now that is what I call an incompetent government in a self destruct mission.

Good Lord save us from these morons who blindly implemented their PHD theses on "Free market economy" on a country like Iran.
you naively implied that free market means free foreign trade. what about free market as free domestic trade?

Yes, brain washed Pro-west morons are worse than Zionist agents, I can't think of any spy who could destroy $30 billion of Iran's nuclear infrastructure, fire scientists, suspend space programs, ruin Iran's currency rate etc, all together!
Netanyahu didn't mistake, when he wholeheartedly supported the reformists and their green sh!t movement in 2009.
Well if you want to talk about incompetence its something else if you want to talk about foreign spies then its also something else . and as I said reformist choose between bad and worse.

I wonder how many years poor Ahmadinejad sold oil for more than 100$ without any sanction and again national currency lost 2/3rd of its value at his time.
And if you believe those IR-1 centrifuge that went into storage not destroyed and Arak reactor core worth 30bilion then well what can I say .

Origami or whatever Ahmadinejad's rate was 3300, Rouhani's rate is 14000.

Poor trump just ended sanctions waivers yesterday and you want to link years of Rouhani's mismanagement to him?!

Yes, brain washed Pro-west morons are worse than Zionist agents, I can't think of any spy who could destroy $30 billion of Iran's nuclear infrastructure, fire scientists, suspend space programs, ruin Iran's currency rate etc, all together!
Netanyahu didn't mistake, when he wholeheartedly supported the reformists and their green sh!t movement in 2009.
And before I forget Netanyahu never supported moderates or Reformist but he said Ahmadinejad was God send for Zionists.

I can not understand why Iran topics suddenly becomes battleground for Pak/India issues. but anyway lets go back to Iran economy.

As Mohsen mentioned in his first reply the no one issue with Iranian economy (as described by a competent Iranian economist ) is that the current western educated technocrats of Rohani government tried to implement FREE MARKET model of economy on the heavily sanctioned Iranian economy (not sure if incompetence or intentional malicious act).

These idiots closed their eyes and completely ignored the fact that when a country like Iran that can not freely export its products or no one signs trade agreements with them or has a foreign policy direction not of the liking of big powers..YOU CAN NOT HAVE FREE MARKET ECONOMY ..so they went and did it anyway and turned the country into a one way free market economy for every one to dump their products into Iran but not take anything in return (except oil!!)..This stupid policy turned Iran ito heaven for likes of LG and other western brands while bankrupting weak producers of Iran (e.g. both domestic appliance makes of iran went belly up..)..
They killed he Iranian producers and made iran to be a crude oil seller to pay for all the imports..now that is what I call an incompetent government in a self destruct mission.

Good Lord save us from these morons who blindly implemented their PHD theses on "Free market economy" on a country like Iran.
If free market is so bad then why one of the thing conservatives complained about Moosavi before election was his market policy at the time of Iran-Iraq war ?

Well if you want to talk about incompetence its something else if you want to talk about foreign spies then its also something else . and as I said reformist choose between bad and worse.

I wonder how many years poor Ahmadinejad sold oil for more than 100$ without any sanction and again national currency lost 2/3rd of its value at his time.
And if you believe those IR-1 centrifuge that went into storage not destroyed and Arak reactor core worth 30bilion then well what can I say .

And before I forget Netanyahu never supported moderates or Reformist but he said Ahmadinejad was God send for Zionists.

If free market is so bad then why one of the thing conservatives complained about Moosavi before election was his market policy at the time of Iran-Iraq war ?

Please do not get me wrong..I am not against free market economy I actually believe it is great for advanced countries such as Germany and Japan or the US.. you just can not apply it to Iran under these current restrictions...We as Iranian should not enslave our minds to individuals who run the country or what faction they belong..Iran is our ancestral land and and the only faction that matters is Iran faction...According to that Iranian economist all these "Advanced" countries actually had at some point "directed" economies before being able to graduate to free market.. Iran is not a graduate due to the restrictions that I mentioned before. We need people who understand this fact (unpleasant fact)..what we have left now is "Domestic Market"..so lets support that market because that is what we have for the next few years..hoping that europeans will help Iran is false hope of Rohani team (foreign investment and open markets are things the europeans dangle in front of Rohani to get concession from him and he is a weak person and takes the bait).

Please do not get me wrong..I am not against free market economy I actually believe it is great for advanced countries such as Germany and Japan or the US.. you just can not apply it to Iran under these current restrictions...We as Iranian should not enslave our minds to individuals who run the country or what faction they belong..Iran is our ancestral land and and the only faction that matters is Iran faction...According to that Iranian economist all these "Advanced" countries actually had at some point "directed" economies before being able to graduate to free market.. Iran is not a graduate due to the restrictions that I mentioned before. We need people who understand this fact (unpleasant fact)..what we have left now is "Domestic Market"..so lets support that market because that is what we have for the next few years..hoping that europeans will help Iran is false hope of Rohani team (foreign investment and open markets are things the europeans dangle in front of Rohani to get concession from him and he is a weak person and takes the bait).

:smart:Well said sir,well said!.
giphy.gif

You just hit the nail on the head!
:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

:smart:Well said sir,well said!.
giphy.gif

You just hit the nail on the head!
:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:
A questions for taught .

We protected car industry . we made it impossible for foreign cars to compete with iranian ones price wise . what was the result ? How you now compare our car industry with others ?

Every thing must have a logic behind it and no protection must be limitless or it stagnate domestic industry.

By the way our industry problem is incompetent management .it's the fact we gave successful companies to organization like" Social security " or such instead of government debts to those organizations and they destroyed those industries with bad management .

Our industry don't see any necessity for advancement and innovation. They are protected and then when we went to open the market a little they fall head down . why because a German or USA made refrigerator for Korea war era is more advance than what some of our industry make today .
Because when our car maker made side ribon on its car as an option we stayed silent . because when in one night they changed their car from Euro 2 to Euro 4 standard with only a letters without changing anything inside it we looked the other way because our industry is diseased and we are not willing to cure it .
Protecting industry for longer time only hold us back more.

Biggest mistake of Iran was trusting Anglo American-EU loby by stopping it's nuclear program when all they needed were 6 months to complete.

They knew what's going to happen next after looking at Iraq and Libya yet they signed the deal.

Because both are fighting for dominance over Iran and India seems to be winning, but the state visit by Ik seems to have turned the tables.

Biggest mistake of Iran was trusting Anglo American-EU loby by stopping it's nuclear program when all they needed were 6 months to complete.

They knew what's going to happen next after looking at Iraq and Libya yet they signed the deal.
You see your understanding of Iran nuclear program and its commitment according to JCOPA is somehow flawed.

A questions for taught .

We protected car industry . we made it impossible for foreign cars to compete with iranian ones price wise . what was the result ? How you now compare our car industry with others ?

Every thing must have a logic behind it and no protection must be limitless or it stagnate domestic industry.

By the way our industry problem is incompetent management .it's the fact we gave successful companies to organization like" Social security " or such instead of government debts to those organizations and they destroyed those industries with bad management .

Our industry don't see any necessity for advancement and innovation. They are protected and then when we went to open the market a little they fall head down . why because a German or USA made refrigerator for Korea war era is more advance than what some of our industry make today .
Because when our car maker made side ribon on its car as an option we stayed silent . because when in one night they changed their car from Euro 2 to Euro 4 standard with only a letters without changing anything inside it we looked the other way because our industry is diseased and we are not willing to cure it .
Protecting industry for longer time only hold us back more.
I get what you`re saying and I agree that a total lack of competition plus complacency in manufacturing isnt good at all and under normal circumstances should be avoided.However at the moment at least things are very far from normal,iran is being subjected to the most vicious economic warfare,warfare that aims to destroy it economically,so it seems very stupid to either expect,or to rely upon,your enemies for the things you need.At this point in time neo liberal economics is only going to make iran yet more vulnerable to this sort of warfare.
A big part of the problem here locally seems to be the complacency of some of irans local manufacturers because of the absence of any foreign or local competition and the failure of the government to force them to keep on improving the local products,because ultimately in the absence of any foreign or local competition its really up to them to do so.
I think that for the foreseeable future iran will have to engage in a very fine balancing act between allowing some foreign competition,ideally enough so that it will force local manufacturers to have to keep on improving the quality of the local products while providing iranian consumers with alternative choices,but never so much so that it would either wipe out local manufacturing or worse leave iran critically dependent on imported products that could be targeted for economic warfare.At the same time however corruption and complacency within iranian industry and government must also be ruthlessly targeted as in the long run this poses almost as much of a threat internally to irans economy as the wests economic warfare does externally.
In many ways tho the current western imposed economic warfare could offer the iranian government the best opportunity and excuse that its had to begin actually cracking down on corruption,incompetence and inefficiency within the economy,tho whether rouhani is actually up to that task is questionable.

Imagine if Iran was still under the Shah?it would have been wealthiest islamic republic , u guys should have been pragmatic. Play second fiddle to the west untill you become a economic powerhouse and then play your own game

Imagine if Iran was still under the Shah?it would have been wealthiest islamic republic , u guys should have been pragmatic. Play second fiddle to the west untill you become a economic powerhouse and then play your own game
Hows that worked out for saudi arabia so far?;)

By the way is that indias same "cunning plan" to get ahead?:azn:

Iran under the shah would have been another Turkey and fully under the US ownership with higher GDP and better material life .So it is a personal choice...material prosperity under the shah vs political independence under Islamic system...I always have a hard time with that choice!. but I know one thing the current Islamic system story is not over ..Iran is now more technologically advanced than lets say Turkey and when that oil/gas wealth is finally used properly Iran has the real potential to become a first rate power (technical, military and economy) ..socially ! ..I do not know ...Iran is the only real theocracy in the world and there are no road maps for that.

I dont think it should have to be a choice between one or the other at all,I think that iran should have the right to be able to have both its political independence and its economic success/material wealth,in fact I think that should be the case for the entire me region and every nation in it.

Your brain doesn't want to accept that Iran faced toughest sanctions during Ahmadinejad era, while in Rouhani case it was purely mismanagement (which I believe is 100% intentional)

Traitors literally razed the Centrifuges along their infrastructures by bulldozer, The head of Natanz site described it in the Salesman 2 documentary, but you are free to believe Zarif, Salehi and the rest of famous liars.

Yeah, perhaps IRIB had faked his blunt support for protesters in 2009 as well!
People like you say Ahmadinejad was godsend for Netanyahu, as if during Rouhani he wasn't reelected! yet he was reelected despite all of charges against him and he didn't reduce his threats against Iran as well.
You are looking for lame excuses to justify endless retreats (in return of nothing) in our foreign policies.

It's another lie.

Hows that worked out for saudi arabia so far?;)

By the way is that indias same "cunning plan" to get ahead?:azn:
Well u can see that by the wealth the Saudis have generated , Pak played 2nd fiddle to the US for majority of the time lol u couldn't make use of it to develop , India?u should ask the Americans why did they start using the term Indo-Pacific instead of Asia-Pacific

Back
Top Bottom