What's new

Iran's Fars News Knocked Off Web By US Treasury Order

I make a suggestion to all US or US borne individuals in this forum to consider googing the term "ZOG". By doing so you will understand why United State is considered an occupied country unable to function properly. I personally have no animosity against good decent American citizens who are also caught in this quagmire.

Yes ZOG is appropriate. Americans don't realize that Zionists control all aspects of their lives primarily through media.

Say the Zionists want to destroy Los Angeles. They can create a media frenzy to attack, say, the water utility commission and at the same time suppress the consequences of their own actions resulting in the collapse of water supply. Residents would flee the city simply to get fresh water.

China new this ages ago, they were smart to ban the propaganda and control tool. I am sure they are working on their own.

Good riddance.

Listening to Iranian propaganda will make everyone else sick like them.

Iranians should build their own little internet and keep their poison in their own country. Learn from the North Koreans.

Good riddance.

Listening to Iranian propaganda will make everyone else sick like them.

Iranians should build their own little internet and keep their poison in their own country. Learn from the North Koreans.
Sad nobody even care about some o5her countries media outlet ?
By the way en.farsnews.ir become online in.less than 24h and funny thing is icann don't control .ir domain . now let see how USA want to silence this one

Back
Top Bottom