Operation Ocean Shield...and more

"The Turks are the hero of
heroes. There is no impossibility
for the Turkish Brigade."
General Douglas MacArthur -
United Nations Forces
Commander in Chief

As you see...History doesn't lie :)

sorry but i wasnt being serious haha, n u came up wid dis long list which i hav no clue wat it is abt:undecided:

As long as this criticism doesnt come from Iranian government, this is just ambassador`s personal opinion and therefore worth 0..Plus,i would like to see the source of this news too

As long as this criticism doesnt come from Iranian government, this is just ambassador`s personal opinion and therefore worth 0..Plus,i would like to see the source of this news too

Ambassadors cannot have personal opinions mate, they are not some random guy who can express opinions as he wish. As a representative of Iran in a foreign country, his words would have been taken serious but since Iran has some weird 'diplomacy' which allow people like this and random bearded soldiers to show up in TVs and spread threats under the excuse of "personal opinion" noone is going to take these people -hence Iran- serious...

Ambassadors cannot have personal opinions mate, they are not some random guy who can express opinions as he wish. As a representative of Iran in a foreign country, his words would have been taken serious but since Iran has some weird 'diplomacy' which allow people like this and random bearded soldiers to show up in TVs and spread threats under the excuse of "personal opinion" noone is going to take these people -hence Iran- serious...

Thats absolutely correct..But since we are talking about Iran......... :D

I could argue that Israel would intervene on Azeri side :P that way Iranian airforce would cease to exist and most of their nuclear facilities. If Turkey intervenes it's a full-scale invasion.

Please please please tell me that you are not serious. Israel will intervene militarily on behalf of Azerbaijan??? And don't even start talking about full scale invasion. Russia would not permit this. In fact, the only reason Turkey has not yet invaded Syria is because of Russia. But wait! I forgot that you are of the opinion that Turkey can do anything it wants to anytime anywhere. Nevermind the fact that Russia has nuclear weapons and a superior military.

Carry on with your BS:D

Bunch of f'ing children on this god damn site

Anyway, the more Turkey and Aliyev Republic push, the faster "persianification" of Iran will be completed and the worse it'll become for Turks in the country.

IR_Tab knows my views. I'm in favour of a system where Iran becomes a bilingual nation like Canada where I'm living in now.

And if you want proof about "persianification" of the Turkish minority than look further than me, my family and the following graph (my grandfather was a Qashqai who spoke Turkish as first language). It's a process that's happening and it'll only get worse if Turkey tries to push through the midget state of Aliyev Republic.

In 1964 19.3% of Iran spoke Turkish as first language
In 2004 13% of Iran spoke Turkish as first language
By 2020 the percentage will drop below 10%

http://planet-iran.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/image001.jpg

Please please please tell me that you are not serious. Israel will intervene militarily on behalf of Azerbaijan???
Nope, Israel will just use the opportunity to own Iran's arse :) ASQ on the other hand have enough firepower and technological advantage to hold off for a certain period of time.
And don't even start talking about full scale invasion. Russia would not permit this. In fact, the only reason Turkey has not yet invaded Syria is because of Russia.
Yea yea, we're scared shitless.. This planet belongs to NATO bich, better get used to it

Back
Top Bottom