What's new

Iran's drone power

just prototype.its the end result for Hamaseh UAV
Hamaseh_%283%29.jpg
I think you are mistaken since they forgot to install vertical stabilizers on this one. First one is so much better with it's flashy colors and with vertical stabilizers.....it might have a shock effect on the enemy.

I think you are mistaken since they forgot to install vertical stabilizers on this one. First one is so much better with it's flashy colors and with vertical stabilizers.....it might have a shock effect on the enemy.
they didn't forget , it's only a matter of can see and can't see
Opera-Snapshot-2020-05-17-010923-www-skippyscage-com.png

so I wonder who is mistaken . by the way I have images of some nice turkish prototype drone . and I'm mulling on wether to post them in the tread about turkish drones or not

they didn't forget , it's only a matter of can see and can't see
Opera-Snapshot-2020-05-17-010923-www-skippyscage-com.png

so I wonder who is mistaken . by the way I have images of some nice turkish prototype drone . and I'm mulling on wether to post them in the tread about turkish drones or not
Ah saw it, yeah they didn't forget. :agree:

Anyways i still love the colorful Hamaseh. :smitten:

Did not come anywhere close. Did not gather any data at all (it lacked SATCOM so could not transmit anthing even if it collected something).

Heat seeking missile is cheapest missile. Thanks for providing us free practice target.

No Israeli military did not say that. They said it is possible he was sent to make pics of the reactor but it was tracked already over the sea and shot down some 40 km from the reactor.

As I said, it lacked SATCOM, so in order to obtain pics it had to return back to Lebanon.
Your defense industry is smaller than Iran's, so why dont you keep quiet and try and learn??

They forgot this engineering marvel. :(

286785704eb64f56b069c4eefc74a90e.jpg
Trolling. dissapointed in your bro.

Your defense industry is smaller than Iran's, so why dont you keep quiet and try and learn??

Trolling. dissapointed in your bro.

What Iran has achieved so far has been done under one of the most severe sanctions in history. In all honestly, most other nations would have collapsed, never-mind reach the heights Iran has under these sanctions. One could only imagine where Iran would be if its economy was allowed to grow.

As an interesting fact, it seems the first time a UAV was used as an attack platform was by Iran during Iran-Iraq war when Iran installed RPGs on Mojaher-1. The RPG configuration was as follows:

Gj6-5pnZXVPe3MsmpfQOovUx3uOcMhB5urDasjDCEI4j4YOcptzVFOBs-IbFG16zFiEK9vOSFj86uYKFVZFsU4nugvkqaCf7c8qKlt-WvwwD9WiunRTHiFMEDRE
Interesting view.

Can you dig into this aspect further?

I also learned that Iranians made excellent use of helicopter gunships during the Iran-Iraq war (off-topic I know), but credit where due.

Interesting view.

I also learned that Iranians made excellent use of helicopter gunships during the Iran-Iraq war (off-topic I know), but credit where due.

Unfortunately not much is available with this regard but Just that the Mohajer 1 was weaponised. Some sources I have seen mentioned this was an overall unsuccessful attempt, but no further details were given.

The Mohajer, a medium size surveillance drone, followed soon after the Ababil and also saw service in the Iran-Iraq war. Some versions were reportedly equipped with rocket propelled renades, making the Mohajer one of the first weaponized drones.

https://dronecenter.bard.edu/irans-drones/

Here is a snip from an old video showing the drone firing an RPG.

Mohajer_Jang_15.jpg

If I manage to find further information, I will post them here.

Interesting view.

well we did that , but overall armed mohajer 1 was unsuccessful because it was a drone that provided no live feed , in short it was a RC aircraft that was equipped with one of these or something like it.
shutterstock_246563815-2.jpg

now you can see how precise it could fire RPG-7 rockets

Interesting view.

Not exactly what you looking for or I dunno that you've seen it or not but has got good footage of how Iran stepped in this way back in 80s:

upload_2020-5-17_22-51-56.png

Back
Top Bottom