What's new

Iran's drone power

I request all members to not derail the thread with unnecessary statements. Members are allowed to critic a product nevertheless.

They forgot this engineering marvel. :(

286785704eb64f56b069c4eefc74a90e.jpg

I am going to pretend this comment was not an attempt at trolling and address it. Hamaseh UAV was made many years ago it actually has pretty decent capabilities for its size and when it was made. In Iranian UAV development terms, things move very quickly.

Length: 5.05 m (16 ft 7 in)
Maximum speed: 194 km/h (121 mph, 105 kn)
Cruise speed: 165 km/h (103 mph, 89 kn)
Endurance: up to 11 h (depending on payload)
Service ceiling: 4,600 m (15,000 ft)
Rate of climb: 4 m/s (790 ft/min)

Hamaseh_%283%29.jpg

Furthermore, the video from the opening of this thread is showcasing Iran's UAV capability over last few years. Hamaseh has been "expired" for many years now. It is still a decent, cheap tactical capability for what it offers.

Last edited:
I am going to pretend this comment was not an attempt at trolling and address it. Hamaseh UAV was made many years ago it actually has pretty decent capabilities for its size and when it was made. In Iranian UAV development terms, things move very quickly.

Length: 5.05 m (16 ft 7 in)
Maximum speed: 194 km/h (121 mph, 105 kn)
Cruise speed: 165 km/h (103 mph, 89 kn)
Endurance: up to 11 h (depending on payload)
Service ceiling: 4,600 m (15,000 ft)
Rate of climb: 4 m/s (790 ft/min)

Hamaseh_%283%29.jpg

Furthermore, the video from the opening of this thread is showcasing Iran's UAV capability over last few years. Hamaseh has been "expired" for many years now. It is still a decent, cheap tactical capability for what it offers.
Yeah, Iran's Drone is program is going at light speed. In 3 years they are being retired... congrats. How many of this magnificent drone how you sold to other countries ?

Yeah, Iran's Drone is program is going at light speed. In 3 years they are being retired... congrats. How many of this magnificent drone how you sold to other countries ?

Hamsaseh has been around since 2012 and was officially unveiled in early 2013. Many UAVs are made in Iran, not all get to the production stage of Shaheds, Mojaher etc. As for selling UAVs. Iran cannot purchase or sell such systems. This is due to UNSC sanctions. If the arms embargo is lifted in October then I am positive we see Iranian UAVs enter the market.

Hehehe, I remember the time when you were impressed by Iranian drones because they pushed their developments into the field before properly testing them :-)
Of course, man i mean look at this beauty.

Look at those clamps that are holding the missiles They even painted them carefully to in Red, White Green and Gray. The contrast of the box with the drone. The beauty of the white straps that are holding the wings.

A masterpiece.

Mod Edit
Hamsaseh has been around since 2012 and was officially unveiled in early 2013. Many UAVs are made in Iran, not all get to the production stage of Shaheds, Mojaher etc. As for selling UAVs. Iran cannot purchase or sell such systems. This is due to UNSC sanctions. If the arms embargo is lifted in October then I am positive we see Iranian UAVs enter the market.

Last edited by a moderator:

Look at those clamps that are holding the missiles They even painted them carefully to in Red, White Green and Gray. The contrast of the box with the drone. The beauty of the white straps that are holding the wings.

A masterpiece.

Yeah, i believe everyone would get in line for Hamaseh. I would put one in the middle of my house.

@LeGenD Can you please see this above comment. As you can see, this member is not interested in a constructive engagement but rather making such flame-bait comment that will cause these informative threads to be ruined.

Members please do not feed these trolls that are seeking attention and trying to deliberately destroy these threads. Just report them.

Last edited:
@LeGenD Can you please see this above comment. As you can see, this member is not interested in a constructive engagement but rather making such flame-bait comment that will cause these informative threads to be ruined.
I have checked all posts and commented accordingly. I do not believe in imposing censorship on views of others but I do advice all members to not derail a thread with flame-baits, trolling and vice versa. Nevertheless, if I notice something strongly objectionable, I will take action.

It is also often for the best to ignore a statement which one may not like.

B/W I have noticed that your views are increasingly mature and quality as of late. Keep up the good work.

I have checked all posts and commented accordingly. I do not believe in imposing censorship on views of others but I do advice all members to do not derail a thread with flame-baits, trolling and vice versa.

It is also often for the best to ignore a statement which one may not like.

B/W I have noticed that your views are increasingly mature as of late. Keep up the good work.

Dear Legend,

I am one of the last people that would want to censor valid opinion, regardless of whether it is aimed at me or others. But unfortunately, those posts from my perspective do not fit that criteria but rather seem to be made in a deliberate attempt to create spite. Another sign are the members that make such statement refuse to engage in a constructive conversation even when invited to. My concern is others will take these bait and start argument which will destroy the thread. But if you feel those post should remain, then I will respect your decision.

Mohajer 6 is Bayraktar sized. Shahed is Anka sized.
Does ANka have a real-life performance that is longer or more succesful than Shahed 129??? I believe Shahed has had more successful missions and flight time during combat/conflict.

Iran has its own UCAV technology . and better than many countries including India and Russia

but not about the same with Turkey , yet Iranian UCAVs dont have SATCOM capability but Turkish ANKA-S , AKSUNGUR and AKINCI UCAVs have SATCOM capability

and AKINCI UCAV will be one of the best in the world

SATCOM
AESA Radar
6 multi-core Artificial Intelligence Computers .. ( only the US and Turkey )

AKINCI UCAV will be able to collect information by recording the data received from sensors and cameras on the UCAV through artificial intelligence computers

This artificial intelligence system that can detect the angle of tilting, standing and heading of the UCAV without the need for any external sensor or GPS

also AKINCI UCAVs will carry even 65 km GOKDOGAN air to air missile and 280km SOM Cruise Missile to hit Attack Helicopters or UCAVs and Air Defense Systems or Warships

even Turkey develops 100 kg KUZGUN joint attack ammunition ( IIR or MW Radar seeker + datalink ) to hit even moving targets from 70km away ..... good luck to Russian mobile air defense systems PANTSIR , BUK and TOR ... They will need it

btw Turkish ANKA-S and AKSUNGUR UCAVs are 100% indigenous from Electro-Optics to Mission Computer , from SATCOM to SAR Radar and from Engine to Weapons

and AKINCI UCAV will use only one foreign part ..its Ukranian Engine

so Turkey doesnt get parts from the EU and the US.
Is AKinchi UAV active now? if yes, how long has it been active?

Iran does not reveal everything. For example, here is the winged suicide UAV that attacked the Saudi Abqaiq, but it was never officially revealed:

View attachment 632720

1759116-1182858831.jpeg

Okay, stop wasting thread space please. Apparently your own military disagrees with these comments you're making.
Iran has sold mohajers or and Ababils to Sudan, and very likely sold some to Syria and obviously exported some to Houthis too for example.

Iran has sold mohajers or and Ababils to Sudan, and very likely sold some to Syria and obviously exported some to Houthis too for example.

Thus far we've seen the sale of UAV only in very limited quantities. Post the arms embargo (if it is lifted) we can expect to see Iranian UAV flying in many more nations. Once Iran starts to earn capital from its hard work in the defence sector via exports, this will further fuel the Iranian military development.

Last edited:

A masterpiece.

Yeah, i believe everyone would get in line for Hamaseh. I would put one in the middle of my house.
@WebMaster

Kindly check this thread.

Back
Top Bottom