What's new

Iran's 1st UAV carrying five micro-aircrafts designed

Wow, the mighty warlord turkic warriors are really up in arms today! And all of this over a design concept from a kid who hasn't even finished school yet. I guess a drone here and a drone there, they can deal with. But five drones in one is more than they can handle...lol! That student must be stopped. This is really upsetting to our neighbours...

36idb0.jpg

Every time i leave a thread..

http://i.qkme.me/36idb0.jpg

Every time i leave a thread..

well , I have no interest to begin a useless words war with some brave turkish keyboard warriors but ....

look at yourself in mirror before calling other " morons " ....

What is going on here? Every other day there is an Iranian "technological" breakthrough. Seems that Iran is peddling Mattel products as legit weapons to it's people!

Note: Dudes, no disrespect intended here. Just that I can't digest any of the news coming out of Iran for the past couple of years.

What is going on here? Every other day there is an Iranian "technological" breakthrough. Seems that Iran is peddling Mattel products as legit weapons to it's people!

Note: Dudes, no disrespect intended here. Just that I can't digest any of the news coming out of Iran for the past couple of years.

The question is what's it to you lot? Iran announces technological or military breakthroughs on a regular basis, with an almost identical format and level publicity, regardless of the scope or scale of the project. The reason for that should be clear for anybody with an undamaged cerebral cortex. Iran and West are engaged in a war of wills for the past few decades. And just as much as the the US or Israel invest in isolating Iran and depriving her of access to all technology, Iran feels compelled to demonstrate the opposite by displaying her increasing military and industrial capabilities. This is designed to steadily raise the cost calculus for the other side and wear them down, until they are willing to settle the matter in the protagonist's favor. And viewed objectively, one must admit that Iran has done a heck of job in making headway toward that goal. For instance, despite crossing the numerous red lines laid by the west, today there's a growing realization that a military conflict with Iran is not feasible.

Now if you have difficulty with that, there is whole slew of enzymes that can help with your digestion.

But what I don't understand is why this bothers you guys so much! Why are you so insecure about yourselves and jealous of whatever real or fictional claims Iran makes, that you have ridicule or try to shoot it down, before you even have the facts to properly understand it? If we can assure our security by using Photoshop and paper planes, well good for us! You can do the same. No need to be so insecure!

The question is what's it to you lot? Iran announces technological or military breakthroughs on a regular basis, with an almost identical format and level publicity, regardless of the scope or scale of the project. The reason for that should be clear for anybody with an undamaged cerebral cortex. Iran and West are engaged in a war of wills for the past few decades. And just as much as the the US or Israel invest in isolating Iran and depriving her of access to all technology, Iran feels compelled to demonstrate the opposite by displaying her increasing military and industrial capabilities. This is designed to steadily raise the cost calculus for the other side and wear them down, until they are willing to settle the matter in the protagonist's favor. And viewed objectively, one must admit that Iran has done a heck of job in making headway toward that goal. For instance, despite crossing the numerous red lines laid by the west, today there's a growing realization that a military conflict with Iran is not feasible.

Now if you have difficulty with that, there is whole slew of enzymes that can help with your digestion.

But what I don't understand is why this bothers you guys so much! Why are you so insecure about yourselves and jealous of whatever real or fictional claims Iran makes, that you have ridicule or try to shoot it down, before you even have the facts to properly understand it? If we can assure our security by using Photoshop and paper planes, well good for us! You can do the same. No need to be so insecure!

سلام دوست عزيز
ما داريم اين فروم ضد ايراني رو بايكوت ميكنيم
پايه اي؟

People buying from chinese and other countries cant understand how much happy you will be to happy announce what we did ourself.

Ignore trolls. Good work. Good luck

سلام دوست عزيز
ما داريم اين فروم ضد ايراني رو بايكوت ميكنيم
پايه اي؟

damet garm dadash. vali har ja zed-e irani basheh hamoon ja, jaayeh maneh.

People buying from chinese and other countries cant understand how much happy you will be to happy announce what we did ourself.

Ignore trolls. Good work. Good luck

Thanks for the encouraging words. I guess there's a bit of the house slave vs field slave dynamic at work here. We are the rebellious field slave, that should pitilessly made an example of. They are the slaves with the cushy position in the house, trying to hold back the field nigger from disturbing the boss. But at the end of the day, a slave is a slave.

What this all comes down to, at a very basic level, is freedom. Do we have the right to be free and choose our own destiny, fuk up our lives, make our own mistakes and someday maybe grow as a result of it? Or do we ultimately, always, submit to a materially bigger force than ourselves? My bet is on the former. Without the promise of freedom, life would simply not go on, on this earth. The game would not be worth the candle. Although people often seem to forget that principle...

well , I have no interest to begin a useless words war with some brave turkish keyboard warriors but ....

look at yourself in mirror before calling other " morons " ....

You can go ahead, check my previous messages, prove me wrong..

you go back and say: "a plane can fly without a vertical stabilizer" a wing is enough.. but don't say these aren't morons :D

Trust me i know when i see one

damet garm dadash. vali har ja zed-e irani basheh hamoon ja, jaayeh maneh.

chakerim.bezar azmayesh konim bebinim chi mishe....shayad javab dad.be har hal ma az 24 emrooz boycot ro shoru mikonim.
vaghti in kar asargozare ke hamamun to boycot sherkat konim.
lotfan shoma ham sherkat konid.
shoma to IMF ozvid?
mamnoon

Back
Top Bottom