What's new

Iraninan Air Force Present and Future

Guess the other countries share that view including Russia and China.

Russia indeed more than shares that view since soviet times , soviet union was infact the first country to recognize Israel , they were Israeli lovers if you read about their diplomatic cables (?) , I personally remember nikita Khrushchev mocking naser as inferiors to what Israelis were , anyhow china follows what Russia does , for obvious reasons.

Iran should have upgraded its Air Force in the late 90s with Su-27s, if it had the hindsight of its Nuclear program. Now frankly speaking once strong Iranian air force is flying, targets not air craft. Relying on its home built fighters will backfire, as it simply cannot match the modern technology already operational on jets in Europe,Russia,China and the US. Lastly, Iran cannot produce high thrust engines, vital for jet making.

Iranian govt should try to ease the sanctions and modernize Iranian air force at first instance.

Iran should have upgraded its Air Force in the late 90s with Su-27s, if it had the hindsight of its Nuclear program. Now frankly speaking once strong Iranian air force is flying, targets not air craft. Relying on its home built fighters will backfire, as it simply cannot match the modern technology already operational on jets in Europe,Russia,China and the US. Lastly, Iran cannot produce high thrust engines, vital for jet making.

Iranian govt should try to ease the sanctions and modernize Iranian air force at first instance.

Great post , I think that's what will eventually happen , Rohani's "moderation" will go only as far as they let iran buy crap from Russia and china again.

because Israel is a white nation as far as the americans are concerned

OK But thats for America isnt it?

But in UNSC if any one member veto it then no one can implement them globally/
Russia and China r also UNSC members.

Ugandan air force with 6 Su-30s is better than Iran's? At least read about the country you use as example.

ok thanyou tell from which counrtry i compare you
iranian revolution badly hit your airforce

Back
Top Bottom