What's new

Iranians' love of alcohol

Religion has nothing to do with conflicts, it's about competing for interests and western domination over the Middle East. Arab nations can't become advanced, if they do then Israeli terrorists start killing German, Egyptian, Iraqi and Iranian scientists and intimidate everyone so they dominate the region. Once Israeli terrorism comes to an end, is when we will see a prosperous Middle East.
Religion is used as a source of motivation to spread violence so yeah religion does play a part. If you keep complaining you will always remain in this situation. If you are smart enough you will manage to emerge victorious while facing enemy's wrath.

Well, few days ago I saw you cursing Iran for meddling in Arab affairs and now you say Israel is the sole problem. The way I see this is Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey and Israel are all competing for dominance in Middle East.

Religion is used as a source of motivation to spread violence so yeah religion does play a part. If you keep complaining you will always remain in this situation. If you are smart enough you will manage to emerge victorious while facing enemy's wrath.

Well, few days ago I saw you cursing Iran for meddling in Arab affairs and now you say Israel is the sole problem. The way I see this is Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey and Israel are all competing for dominance in Middle East.

Religion has little to do with the state of the Middle East, this isn't about complaining it's about human rights. Iraq was very smart and was going to become an advanced nation and the world superpower bombed it back to the Stone Age because it would have became powerful. So what the hell do you want them to do?

Religion has little to do with the state of the Middle East, this isn't about complaining it's about human rights. Iraq was very smart and was going to become an advanced nation and the world superpower bombed it back to the Stone Age because it would have became powerful. So what the hell do you want them to do?

I have no idea what you can't understand here. Deep down the rulers are exploiting religion for their own goals but on the top there are followers who choose to become puppets.

What the hell indeed. Iraq started two wars all by themselves then directly challenged USA. A very foolish act.

I have no idea what you can't understand here. Deep down the rulers are exploiting religion for their own goals but on the top there are followers who choose to become puppets.

What the hell indeed. Iraq started two wars all by themselves then directly challenged USA. A very foolish act.

Iraq never asked to be invaded in 2003. In fact, they wanted to cooperate with the US and Saddam acted against Al Qaeda. He also was going to make a huge deal in which America would export vehicles to Iraq in return for something else I believe,that would have created many jobs for us. Instead, the US invaded a sovereign nation because it was the most scientifically advanced Arab nation, and even nation in relation to population in the world. Stop making bullshit justifications to the crime against humanity.

There's no such as religious leaders in the Middle East. Not sure what you're speaking of, could you cite examples?

Iraq never asked to be invaded in 2003. In fact, they wanted to cooperate with the US and Saddam acted against Al Qaeda. He also was going to make a huge deal in which America would export vehicles to Iraq in return for something else I believe,that would have created many jobs for us. Instead, the US invaded a sovereign nation because it was the most scientifically advanced Arab nation, and even nation in relation to population in the world. Stop making bullshit justifications to the crime against humanity.

There's no such as religious leaders in the Middle East. Not sure what you're speaking of, could you cite examples?
Well, I am also against Iraq invasion. I don't even understand the motive there. In the end USA sacrificed Iraq to Iran and Chinese were quick to get oil contracts. It was totally useless so let's stop dealing the thread.

I think you didn't understand what I said. I said when it comes to powerful community, no one adheres to any religion or ideology devoutly but they exploit religion/ideology for their own benefit.

Well, I am also against Iraq invasion. I don't even understand the motive there. In the end USA sacrificed Iraq to Iran and Chinese were quick to get oil contracts. It was totally useless so let's stop dealing the thread.

I think you didn't understand what I said. I said when it comes to powerful community, no one adheres to any religion or ideology devoutly but they exploit religion/ideology for their own benefit.

I already told you the motive, to prevent Arab nations from becoming prosperous, they want us to be third world countries and will murder our scientists and experts that help our nations become advanced. It's called pure evil, and Israel is very complicit in it.

I already told you the motive, to prevent Arab nations from becoming prosperous, they want us to be third world countries and will murder our scientists and experts that help our nations become advanced. It's called pure evil, and Israel is very complicit in it.
I like to know an Iraqi's perspective on this and @ghara ghan said a similar thing.

I like to know an Iraqi's perspective on this and @ghara ghan said a similar thing.

You don't need anybody's perspective, it's NOT a perspective bro. It's what's been going on in our region ever since colonialism came to an 'end' and Israel was created. Our stupid people thought they gained 'independent' but they're arrogant.

Well, a lot of Iranians here seem to think their country is special, pure and Islamic.

Turns out they love a good drink like many other people in the world.

They have these minorities like christians and jews and others whom religions allow them to drink alcohol, so it is a sign of democracy.
You can call them Iranians obviously but without distorting the democratic values by hiding their religion or lack of it, for negative propaganda purposes.

Drinking is for losers.

List of countries by alcohol consumption per capita:

1. czech republic
2. germany
5. canada
11. finland
13. US
19. UK

Pakistan - 0 on official accounts. Who is the loser?

Back
Top Bottom