What's new

Iranians in general like India

i dont agree . . Enough that the people of the Arabian Peninsula Brought Islam to Persia Who was lived in the darkness of ignorance and backwardness :mod:

meh, now you'd argue that the arabs have a greater intellectual history than the europeans too right. you need to differentiate between dogma and exercise of intellect. they are not the same things.

meh, now you'd argue that the arabs have a greater intellectual history than the europeans too right. you need to differentiate between dogma and exercise of intellect. they are not the same things.

Europeans . . ok . . when the celt (british) and the gal (french) where livinge in caves . . the arab cities in andlaucia had Sewerage system

Last edited by a moderator:
agreed when i visited in iran they are asking me are you indians i have said them does only indian have right to travel iran no pakistani can travel iran than proudly said im pakistani

Indians are getting more and more delusional by the second.

The truth of the matter is Middle Eastern people in general dont give a sh!t about Hindus, Indians, and anyone else belonging to the subcontinent.

my dear omar, do indian muslims get treated differently?

I'm curious to tally your answer with an arabic buddy of mine.

my dear omar, do indian muslims get treated differently?

I'm curious to tally your answer with an arabic buddy of mine.

Go to Saudi Arabia and see how your Indian Muslims are treated by rich Arabs.

And no need in talking to your internet Arabic buddy. Everyone knows the reality.

Go to Saudi Arabia and see how your Indian Muslims are treated by rich Arabs.

And no need in talking to your internet Arabic buddy. Everyone knows the reality.

lol I'm a university student (working for my university as well), the friend I mentioned is in one of my classes that's all. Going by his behavior, I find your claims sort of "out there"
but whatever floats your boat mate :tup:

Indians are getting more and more delusional by the second.

The truth of the matter is Middle Eastern people in general dont give a sh!t about Hindus, Indians, and anyone else belonging to the subcontinent.

I absolutely love the way you talk on behalf of large communities. Sometimes you are ambassador of all Pakistani muslims & claim they all hate India. Sometimes you are Chinese ambassador to assert they will never support India. Sometimes you represent all the muslims in the world to claim they all hate Jews. On this occassion you represented all the middle eastern people. :lol:

Great going..... and you call us delusional :tup:

the likes of Omar and Ajtr are the reason PDF is so lively. They certainly make my day go by quick. Sincere thanks to you two (and others). :tup:

Egyptians and Iranians are the people who feel proud to own their 1000s of years civilizational heritage they don't look for the Arab/turk/greek Ancestry to disown their heritage.

Smokers’ Corner: Camel talk

Nadeem F. Paracha
October 3, 2010

Last Thursday I bumped into an old college acquaintance of mine. We were both on the college cricket team. He also used to come up with the catchiest of slogans, usually aimed at our right-wing political nemeses. We called him Mirza because he had this habit of breaking into speeches about how he had Mughal ancestry, and how his ancestors were Persian-speaking traders from Samarkand.

I lost all contact with Mirza after we finished college (in January, 1988), but a common friend had informed me that Mirza had gone to study economics in Dublin. When I met Mirza again, I could hardly recognise him. He always used to maintain a scrubby stubble, calling it ‘Majnu beard.’ But when I met him again, he had a longish, flowing beard.

‘Hey, you’ve become a preacher, Mirza,’ I said, jokingly.

He smiled back: ‘Alhamdulillah!’

Mirza told me he was running a garment business in Karachi, and had got married in 1995. That’s also when he came back to Pakistan from Dublin. Mirza’s wife had spent her childhood in Saudi Arabia, but was studying in a college in Dubai when their marriage was arranged.
‘Arranged marriage?’ I smiled. ‘Doesn’t suit a Majnu.’

He laughed: ‘Well, that’s that!’
‘But when did you become a molvi?’, I asked.

According to Mirza his wife’s father (a successful businessman), was a long-time member of an Islamic evangelic movement.

‘I was lucky,’ Mirza smiled.

‘That’s nice,’ I replied. ‘So, no more drinking then?’

‘Oh, yes,’ he proudly announced. ‘I haven’t touched the stuff in over fifteen years!’
But then Mirza said something that really made my eyebrows hit the top of my forehead.
‘I had to answer my true calling,’ he explained. ‘Because after all, my ancestors used to serve the holy Prophet (PBUH).’

‘Excuse me?’ I was taken aback.
‘Yaar, you know.’
‘I know what?’ I asked.

‘My ancestors were Arab traders who converted to Islam during the Prophet’s time. Many of them then started to trade with traders in the subcontinent, and some also accompanied Muhammad bin Qasim when he invaded Sindh.’

‘Wait a minute,’ I said, holding out my hand. ‘I thought your ancestors were Persian-speaking traders from Samarkand related to the Mughals?’

‘No,’ he respond, looking surprised. ‘Who told you that?’

‘You did!’ I replied. ‘You constantly talked about it during college. The whole cricket team knew where your ancestors came from.’

‘No, my friend, that must be someone else,’ he laughed.

‘No, Mirza jee, it was you. Why do you think we called you Mirza!’ I said. But he continued to deny it. Exhausted by his convenient amnesia, I asked: ‘Tell me, Mirza, does a Pakistani have to have Arab ancestry to become a better Muslim?’

‘Bhai, I have no problem with Muslims who do not have Arab ancestors,’ he replied, putting a hand on my shoulder.

‘Oh, but I think you do!’ I said. ‘Twenty years ago you claimed to have Persian ancestry. Twenty years and a beard later, you suddenly decide to have an Arab ancestry?’
‘Relax,’ said Mirza. ‘I never said I had Persian ancestors, and…’

‘Hogwash!’ I interrupted. ‘Suddenly, all Pakistani Muslims have decided to adopt imaginary Arab ancestors. What has happened to you people?’

Mirza just smiled and shook his head.
‘Forget it,’ I smiled. ‘Now can I offer you a soft drink?’

But lo and behold, I couldn’t. He said he doesn’t want any soft drink either.
‘Why?’ I asked. ‘Don’t tell me you have diabetes.’
‘I don’t,’ he said.

‘Good, let’s have a cold drink then,’ I said.
‘I can’t!’ He replied.
‘Why, because they are made by Jewish companies?’ I asked, smiling.

‘No, I can’t because colas look like alcoholic drinks, and we are advised by our elders to avoid them,’ he calmly explained.

I was shocked. ‘Mirza, have you gone nuts? Are you allowed to have water?’
‘Yes, of course!’ He said.

‘You may as well not!’ I said. ‘Water is transparent. It looks like white wine and Vodka. Why not quit having water as well?’

Mirza turned crimson: ‘I think we should part. It was good meeting you. Good luck and God bless you.’

‘Sure, mate,’ I shrugged my shoulders. ‘God bless you too.’
Shaking my hand, he bid farewell: ‘Allah Hafiz.’
‘But, of course,’ I dryly groaned.

‘Excuse me?’ He said, staring at me.
‘Oh, nothing,’ I replied. ‘Twenty years ago it used to be Khuda Hafiz.’
He shook his head again, this time with a slight look of disgust on his face.
‘Right then,’ said I, shaking his hand. ‘Khuda Hafiz… Abu Mirza.’

Thats so funny!! Ufff! :rofl:

i wish somebody can show u how if feels when u are in a group and laugh at something which other take as serious....

i mean ever found urself odd man out.......just tell us what will be ur next reaction when u see everyone staring at u seeing u laugh and think WHAT DA HELL IS WITH THIS MORON !

nothing personal...just explaining a scenario.....:rofl::rofl:

and the best thing is its been thanked by OMAR1984.....

now that calls for a :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom