What's new

Iranian was tired and drowsy??

fd24

Reaction score
JERUSALEM (AP) — A Jewish organization says Iran should be barred from taking part in the Olympics and other international sporting events until its athletes stop boycotting their Israeli counterparts.

The World Jewish Congress says the Iranian behavior is "unsportsmanlike and smacks of anti-Semitism."

An Iranian swimmer pulled out of a race that included an Israeli at the world swimming championships in Shanghai this week, claiming he was "tired and drowsy."

The same swimmer pulled out of a race against an Israeli at the 2008 Olympics, claiming he was ill.

Iranian athletes have pulled out of events in similar circumstances in the past.

Iran's Islamic regime is hostile to Israel and backs anti-Israel groups like Hamas and Hezbollah.

The Olympics are all about sportsmanship, country vs country. This is not the first, nor second nor third time that Iranians were not allowed to compete against Israelis.
A year ago in a weight lifting contest between countries, an Israeli won first place and an Iranian the third, when the Israeli tried to shake hands with the Iranian, he refused.
Iran punished the athlete for acknowledging the Israeli existed because he looked at him and refused.

I think it's great. We should make sure an Isreali is scheculed in any event Iran wants to compete in!

The Olympics are all about sportsmanship, country vs country. This is not the first, nor second nor third time that Iranians were not allowed to compete against Israelis.
A year ago in a weight lifting contest between countries, an Israeli won first place and an Iranian the third, when the Israeli tried to shake hands with the Iranian, he refused.
Iran punished the athlete for acknowledging the Israeli existed because he looked at him and refused.
lmao
you have an extremely deep colon. stop pulling shi t out of it.

he wasn't banned for looking at him etc... he was banned for competing in the first place. This is why Iranian athletes refuse to play Israel actually. If they do, they will be banned for life like the weightlifter.

btw if Olympics are about all the stuff you wrote above, then why do countries always use it for political reasons? Soviet Union, south Africa, nazi germany, the US, Iran, Turkey, Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Hungary, Japan, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, UK, france, .... have all either used it for political reasons or been tangled in controversy. Even you guys are using it for political reasons by asking London to ban Iran lmao
Iranians don't want to play you. what do you care? Are you guys that insecure?

are you this stupid?
this quote is directly from your own source

“The fact that an Iranian weightlifting veteran has competed against an Israeli during the worldwide competitions and has stood beside him during the distribution of medal is unjustifiable.”

As I said above, he was banned for competing with an Israeli. That's why Iranians never compete with Israrel. If they do, they will be banned forever.

the irony here is that you were telling me to learn English lmao

The Israeli have a point here - Sportsmanship is a ethic by itself - to conflate it with state policies, well, it's just not sportsman like. But Banning Iranian athletes from international events?? No.

let the Iranian concede if he or she chooses or is coerced to, they only bring shame on themselves.

are you this stupid?
this quote is directly from your own source

“The fact that an Iranian weightlifting veteran has competed against an Israeli during the worldwide competitions and has stood beside him during the distribution of medal is unjustifiable.”

As I said above, he was banned for competing with an Israeli. That's why Iranians never compete with Israrel. If they do, they will be banned forever.

the irony here is that you were telling me to learn English lmao

"has stood beside him during the distribution of medal is unjustifiable"
You are pitiful, Abii.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDecG6BWncA

The Israeli tries to shake his hand, he refuses him. He stood for the entire National Anthem of Israel - "Hatikva", which is considered by every country a sign of respect.

Iran wouldn`t have punished the athlete if he would have only won, but he didn't and was punished for showing the minimum amount of respect for the anthem of Israel by standing in silence.

You are pitiful, Abii.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRs_o_tG8b8

The Israeli tries to shake his hand, he refuses him. He stood for the entire National Anthem of Israel - "Hatikva", which is considered by every country a sign of respect.

Iran wouldn`t have punished the athlete if he would have only won, but he didn't and was punished for showing the minimum amount of respect for the anthem of Israel by standing in silence.
oh my god
you're so damn thick it's comical

buddy, IRAN DOESN'T ALLOW ITS ATHLETES TO COMPETE WITH ISRAEL!
what part of that is so hard to understand?

the rug under my feet has more working brain cells than you.

You are pitiful, Abii.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDecG6BWncA

What a sore looser. Quite literally.:lol:

P.S: Off topic, I think there is a bollywood song that sounds very similar to Israeli National Anthem.

Back
Top Bottom