What's new

Iranian Vice Prez cancels Pak visit

-Saudi Arabia is invited to play a role in AFG by AFG officials.

-I don't see any big problem in Iran-Pak relationship now. This article is biased. Negotiations on prices happens every single day.

-The problem with Iran-Pak-India gas is related to US not Pak.

Mullahs or no mullahs; you guys are ruining Afghanistan and your own country, and you guys are a slave to Arab money.

Then you guys should be thankful to God that pakistan is always trying to be friendly with iran and has never been hostile, although it can easily ruin your country like Afghanistan.

Then you guys should be thankful to God that pakistan is always trying to be friendly with iran and has never been hostile, although it can easily ruin your country like Afghanistan.

You're funny. You guys can't even maintain order in your own country, and now you think you can mess around with Iran? You just thank that Iran isn't supporting the Shia in your country with full force.

We will eventually kick your backward ideology out of Afghanistan.

20121051.jpg

Then you will have 3 enemies :cheesy: Chinese are already alarmed over Uyghurs militants links in Pakistan

big deal

an iran vice president cancels his pakistan visit :lol:

his wife must have said, if you go to pakistan i will close mutah agreement with you

I was talking about neighbours. Are you pointing to NATO.

What I was pointing to indeed is too hard to comprehend for a person who believes having bad relation means "enmity".

You're funny. You guys can't even maintain order in your own country, and now you think you can mess around with Iran? You just thank that Iran isn't supporting the Shia in your country with full force.

We will eventually kick your backward ideology out of Afghanistan.

Nice to see Persians on board with Americans! :tup:

persians are always like that rude, bitter, acting over smart, non friendly and we should better do business with arabs on gas deals because we will have more healthy friendly business with arabs than persians, its because of their very foolishness that they are left alone in this world and its in their very nature

persians are always like that rude, over smart, non friendly and we should better do business with arabs on gas deals because we will have more healthy friendly business with arabs than persians, its because of their very foolishness that they are left alone in this world and its in their very nature

Alas Pakistan does not learn from History !!

Again.

What I was pointing to indeed is too hard to comprehend for a person who believes having bad relation means "enmity".

As far I know Pakistanis now consider America as enemy number 1 and India has been displaced to second place.

persians are always like that rude, bitter, acting over smart, non friendly and we should better do business with arabs on gas deals because we will have more healthy friendly business with arabs than persians, its because of their very foolishness that they are left alone in this world and its in their very nature

Yes, you should do business with Arabs. At least you guys are on the same page and level then.

Yes, you should do business with Arabs. At least you guys are on the same page then.

yes and you should do business with only russia venezuela cuba, north korea and hizbullah because you all are on the same page

As far I know Pakistanis now consider America as enemy number 1 and India has been displaced to second place.

but a good business doesnt involve politics

Back
Top Bottom