What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

I don't know if its true but regardless no weapon is invincible or full proof. Look at how Russia is jamming the HIMARS or how Shaheds by passed Patriot air defense systems to hit multiple targets deep inside western Ukraine yesterday. Or look at how Lancets have destroyed Tor, S-300 or German Gepards. It's really a game of cat & mouse. The Bayraktar TB2s were very effective at first but the Russians figured them out. Also they claimed that Patriot shot down Kinzhal but it was debunked and turned out that a BETAB-500 was actually shot down.
Why do you love foreigners and hate Iranians so much?

Just a white-worshipper like his colleagues, this seems to be epidemic within Iranian diaspora. They would love to get subjugated again by the UK and US and get McDonalds and strip-clubs in Tehran, because that was the ancient "Persian culture" according to them, also some U.S military base-towns like and some UK fraudulent companies taking oil and gas at will, this is the progress according to them.

Nothing to say, someone could make a medical case and a book to study these kind of people hating their own country so much to the point of advocating for foreign countries (specially Whites) to install their "culture" in Iran and rewrite history claiming that this was how Persia was at the time. Even advocating to bomb their own country for the sake of democracy and freedom.

Why do you keep repeating yourself over & over again ? I don't hate Iranians. I want Iran to be one of the best countries in the world. I want Iran to be a 1st world country. A country that people envy, a country with limitless opportunities. I want Iran to be able to trade openly with the rest of the world. A country that where people are flourishing & prospering. Not a country where a third at the minimum are living below the poverty line as is the case now. I don't understand what your issue is. I've said it before & I'll say it again, people whose arguments have no validity often resort to labelling & name calling. That's you.

You're making ALOT of assumptions based on nothing

Just a white-worshipper like his colleagues, this seems to be epidemic within Iranian diaspora. They would love to get subjugated again by the UK and US and get McDonalds and strip-clubs in Tehran, because that was the ancient "Persian culture" according to them, also some U.S military base-towns like and some UK fraudulent companies taking oil and gas at will, this is the progress according to them.

Nothing to say, someone could make a medical case and a book to study these kind of people hating their own country so much to the point of advocating for foreign countries (specially Whites) to install their "culture" in Iran and rewrite history claiming that this was how Persia was at the time. Even advocating to bomb their own country for the sake of democracy and freedom.

Last edited:
Why do you keep repeating yourself over & over again ? I don't hate Iranians. I want Iran to be one of the best countries in the world. I want Iran to be a 1st world country. A country that people envy, a country with limitless opportunities. I want Iran to be able to trade openly with the rest of the world. A country that where people are flourishing & prospering. Not a country where a third at the minimum are living below the poverty line as is the case now. I don't understand what your issue is. I've said it before & I'll say it again, people whose arguments have no validity often resort to labelling & name calling. That's you.

😏. No red blooded Iranian patriot wants Iran to become a “first world country“. Only those, like you, who hate Iran do. Why do you love “first world countries” and hate Iran so much? Just trying to be a friend.

So how Iran could achieve all you mentioned above? ("A country that people would envy with limitless opportunities"; "Able to trade openly"; "People flourishing and prospering")?

Do you think all of what you mentioned above would be possible without subjugating to the states that killed the most Iranians in the past centuries (UK notably that genocided 15 million of Iranians). But New Iran still owe them free oil and gas for some unknown reasons.

Do you think it would be possible to achieve that without Iran dismantling its whole military arsenal, progress, nuclear facilities and providing discounts and advantages for the same countries that abused Iran for a century and responsible for a genocide worse than the Holocaust and the Armenian genocide together?

Recently Russia reportedly launched dozens of Shahed drones at western Ukraine, hitting multiple targets in the cities of Ternopil and Khmelnytsky. Some analysts online are claiming that $500 million dollars worth of ammunition provided by NATO was destroyed in the blasts, including depleted Uranium shells which were intended for the UK supplied Challenger 2 tanks. After the explosions, radiation levels have risen in Khmelnytsky and winds are blowing in a north western direction. Ukraine dismisses these claims as Russian propaganda, however there has been an increase in the radiation levels in Khmelnytsky

Increased levels of radiation

radiation levels May 16 23 west Ukraine.jpg

winds.jpeg

One of the massive explosions in the city of Khmelnytsky

Also it appears that recently a Patriot air defense system had some issues

So you want Iran to be a third world country or remain developing ? Like I've said, compare North & South Korea. The North is sanctioned, isolated & impoverished. They have nukes & missiles but not much else. The South has a highly developed economy, advanced technology & advanced infrastructure with a high standard of living. With the current policies in place, Iran is leaning more towards the North Korean model. Iran can never reach it's full potential unless it can openly trade with the entire world without restrictions.

😏. No red blooded Iranian patriot wants Iran to become a “first world country“. Only those, like you, who hate Iran do. Why do you love “first world countries” and hate Iran so much? Just trying to be a friend.

So you want Iran to be a third world country or remain developing ? Like I've said, compare North & South Korea. The North is sanctioned, isolated & impoverished. They have nukes & missiles but not much else. The South has a highly developed economy, advanced technology & advanced infrastructure with a high standard of living. With the current policies in place, Iran is leaning more towards the North Korean model. Iran can never reach it's full potential unless it can openly trade with the entire world without restrictions.
Again, how do you want that Iran become a wonderful country that people would envy and its people be prosperous and happy with good salaries?

What is your plan for achieving this? Ask again the Whites to steal your resources in mass in exchange for "prosperous life" kind of like Saudi Arabia and UAE? Then start to dismantle all the advancement made for four decades to buy some F-16 and F-15 backdoored fleet and Abrams tanks with premade US warships to buy? And also pay them to dismantle all of Iran nuclear plants to replace them with their backdoored and limited ones?

You want Iran to be another shame of the region buying South Korean trainer jets?

You guys don't had enough of being pillaged and genocided by the exact same persons?

Bijar_in_First_World_War_(1914-1918)_7.jpeg

This photo has been taken during the great famine, in front, this is a British soldier, behind, this is Iranians waiting to be feeded by the British which were responsible for the famine and the genocide.

Last edited:
Again, how do you want that Iran become a wonderful country that people would envy and its people be prosperous and happy with good salaries?

What is your plan for achieving this? Ask again the Whites to steal your resources in mass in exchange for "prosperous life" kind of like Saudi Arabia and UAE? Then start to dismantle all the advancement made for four decades to buy some F-16 and F-15 backdoored fleet and Abrams tanks with premade US warships to buy? And also pay them to dismantle all of Iran nuclear plants to replace them with their backdoored and limited ones?

You want Iran to be another shame of the region buying South Korean trainer jets?

You guys don't had enough of being pillaged and genocided by the exact same persons?

Many nations doesn t think big, they want to be buyers of technology, they love the easy way, they want to build hotels and make its country a paradise for foreigners...

Problem with this it cannot last forever... Countries who allow and really built this, make this for a geopolitical reason.When this reason dissapear, all this will crumble. Yes, its incredible, people does not learn this is not the right approach to make a country great.

View attachment 930058
This photo has been taken during the great famine, in front, this is a British soldier, behind, this is Iranians waiting to be feeded by the British which were responsible for the famine and the genocide.
Its a bit like me fantasizing about a utopian world where there are no corrupt rogue superpowers and humanity lives in a state of peace and plenty,sort of like 23rd century earth in star trek.....only better of course.
Sadly tho the cold hard disappointment that is reality always intrudes.Now if only I could make my fantasies reality,but therein lies the problem......how does one do this,and is it even possible?

Yes. I want Iran to be a ‘third world country’.

Gosh we are so happy to be bestowed with Iran haters like you that are overachieving in less than below average intellect.

Just trying to be a friend. 😀

Well you've said that you don't want Iran to be a 1st world country. Why not ? Why do you have an inferiority complex ?

Yes. I want Iran to be a ‘third world country’.

Gosh we are so happy to be bestowed with Iran haters like you that are overachieving in less than below average intellect.

Just trying to be a friend. 😀

This month there have been more Lancet strikes than ever before. A few days ago more than half a dozen videos were released

Ukrainians are also using drones. In this video, after the Ukrainian drone spots the targets, their GPS guided artillery does the rest.

Germany is supplying Ukraine with these type of drones. The UK will also be giving Ukraine kamikaze drones with double the range of HIMARS. Not sure if that refers to the missiles given to Ukraine with 80 KM range or the max 300 KM range. Either way they don't stack up against Shaheds with a range of 800-1200 KM.

germ.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom