What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Given all the flights going back and forth Iran must have massive drone production capability.
Alot of us who frequent this forum were aware their was alot of production going on, but I also underestimated.

Side note;

Good example image comparing the difference between size of Shahed-136/Wa'id UAS and human. It's much bigger than it usually appears when photographed alone

1663778724127.png

Alot of us who frequent this forum were aware their was alot of production going on, but I also underestimated.

Side note;

Good example image comparing the difference between size of Shahed-136/Wa'id UAS and human. It's much bigger than it usually appears when photographed alone

View attachment 881479
funny part whenever Ukrainian claim shoot the drone down they just show the tip of the wing , the place that remain intact after it hit the target

I thought shahed136 was anti-radiation only. Is there a TV guided variant?

I thought shahed136 was anti-radiation only. Is there a TV guided variant?
Details were never publicly released, but from what we've gathered

It can be anti-radiation version as well. At the tip of the nose, their is an Infrared dome, atleast that is what we gather from OPSEC information.

If I am not mistaken, and other users can point out to me if I am, but from what we've gathered, the IR nose cap is used for vision, and the UAS can automatically conduct the targeting if the software determines that object to be enemy military equipment, or if within communication range, can be manually guided by operator.

Heres a rather impressive pic from yemen
media%2FFdMMrVSXkAAnwK-.jpg

media%2FFdMMrhHXwAAlGME.jpg

Perhaps this might be the next weapon that iran supplies to russia.Considering its success in yemen taking out saudi drones,it would certainly be an excellent choice to deal with the ukranian bayraktars.

Side note;

View attachment 881479
IBTnsUIwhbewZgGC1xOTWA_8rYXtGdcOzNEnsOxzzCQdGaP3eBuuozc-J-nAcasMDC3HAR1Trlyc2x0dkkfImhWnNDRwcIKkMhgrqUeU88NLN48J_YLvydmoYOzK8AHWCf93t8GPorDMD9cWe0irzP7eONJ6b8s1oWaPj9XUjf2IOMlPVjd969-c5-J0nhzhfewmDDH27FZ8rGr6axXdlXPMjrr8HSamfKu9GCNYvnqkxtBaLyk6hfVouz58iDFgweinC3JFc867OSHw5nXZ6eHOrDgwkUFw--HnyOIPxM1GUZMh9T3D56Q74Xw1Tb22eRFarMzMaz6IZXCTAzKuLg.jpg

Its also interesting to compare it size-wise with its foreign equivalents.For instance heres a pic of a taiwanese loitering munition from back in 2017,appearance wise its a virtual carbon copy of the israeli harpy
20190625_07.jpg

Definitely a bit smaller than the shahed-136.

1663858168450.jpeg

Take a look at engine size, the 2000km announced range starts to make more sense for those that are not sure.
IBTnsUIwhbewZgGC1xOTWA_8rYXtGdcOzNEnsOxzzCQdGaP3eBuuozc-J-nAcasMDC3HAR1Trlyc2x0dkkfImhWnNDRwcIKkMhgrqUeU88NLN48J_YLvydmoYOzK8AHWCf93t8GPorDMD9cWe0irzP7eONJ6b8s1oWaPj9XUjf2IOMlPVjd969-c5-J0nhzhfewmDDH27FZ8rGr6axXdlXPMjrr8HSamfKu9GCNYvnqkxtBaLyk6hfVouz58iDFgweinC3JFc867OSHw5nXZ6eHOrDgwkUFw--HnyOIPxM1GUZMh9T3D56Q74Xw1Tb22eRFarMzMaz6IZXCTAzKuLg.jpg

Its also interesting to compare it size-wise with its foreign equivalents.For instance heres a pic of a taiwanese loitering munition from back in 2017,appearance wise its a virtual carbon copy of the israeli harpy
20190625_07.jpg

Definitely a bit smaller than the shahed-136.

Enjoy how Iranian drones in the service of our dear Russian partners are battering the Ukrainian NATO stooges. Iran-Russia rapprochement is irreversibly and solidly underway. What can the pro-western minority do about it? Other than venting their frustration on the internet, that is.
it baffle me , we have 150km me'eraj 504 or delta UAV and Russia must use Shahed-136 with 2000km of range to engage enemy artillery with 70km of range .
also if shahed-136 can lock on air-defense radars why Russia don't use it against them to make it possible other type of drone and aircraft work over Ukraine again.
from day one Russia made decision in this war that don't seem like what other countries do. from not assigning enough force to the war to not destroying enemy air defense , to not using the equipment at their full capabilities to leaving completely functional equipment behind to fall in the hand of Ukraine .
these don't seems logical decision to me, right now Ukraine uses quadcopters to destroy Russia armors , somebody expect a country like Russia at least can jam those quadcopters

Vtol Yasir variant.
media%2FFcuWQvaWYAA-fNl.jpg

14010623125251593260868910.jpg

What gets me about this one is that it is so simple that when you see it you think,now why didnt I think of that.
Literally all the yasir needs to be converted to vtol is to have both the tail booms and their wing mounts extended,and then the vtol rotor assembles fitted to the booms,at least in theory
Another vtol variant of an iranian drone,but this time developed by the yemenis?
6573758_original.jpg

IRGC-navy-drones-6.jpg

Screenshot%2B%25284922%2529.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom