What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Another yemeni drone development thats very interesting are these:
media%2FFdMRUVsWIAE1XyT.jpg

these look like they are electrically powered,as they do not have any of the features at the rear section that one would typically expect for a drone using an internal combustion engine of some sort,for instance compare the miniature electric samad type drone with its larger 2 cylinder big brother
View attachment 881862
View attachment 881865

We can see one of the earliest types of yemeni electric powered drones displayed here
greta-thunberg-bday-2000-c8d39032d3a947e4af0fe272c45358a9.jpeg

Heres the new flying wing loitering munition/kamikaze type drone.
6587562_original.jpg

6587193_original.jpg

The tapered nose reminds me a lot of the Arash.Its clearly a smaller drone judging by its 2 cylinder engine,and I wouldnt be surprised if this was constructed of fiberglass and other cheaper materials rather than the more expensive composites used in the shahed 136.
It looks to be the iranian equivalent of the israeli harpy or the turkish kargi or the chinese asn-301

Heres the new flying wing loitering munition/kamikaze type drone.
6587562_original.jpg

6587193_original.jpg

The tapered nose reminds me a lot of the Arash.Its clearly a smaller drone judging by its 2 cylinder engine,and I wouldnt be surprised if this was constructed of fiberglass and other cheaper materials rather than the more expensive composites used in the shahed 136.
It looks to be the iranian equivalent of the israeli harpy or the turkish kargi or the chinese asn-301
So it is Amin UAV

Just to let you guys know i was flying with Ukrainian airline to Tehran a few years back and on the maps they used a fake name for the Persian Gulf, and charged some Iranians in Kiev around 250 dollars right before getting on board because their carry ons were a "little oversized"!

Last edited:
Just to let you guys know i was flying with Ukrainian airline to Tehran a few years back and on the maps they used a fake name for the Persian Gulf, and charged some Iranians in Kiev around 250 dollars right before getting onboard because their carry ons were a "little oversized"!
I guess those fees are now being force refunded..!

Last edited:
Buk I think not manpad
Me too. more like a missile which has went up first. if Russian are wise enough, they can use mass launches to find ambushed air defense locations and neutralize them.

why on earth are those drones so loud ? surely that defeats the purpose ?

Back
Top Bottom