What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

well I hope these drones can be used against Israel

Iron dome costs a fortune and these drones make the cost curve very favourable to the attacker

swarm them in the 100s and see how many the defender can intercept

SO MANY ASSESS on fire right now in the West over this lol.

SHAHED-136/GERAN-2 hopefully signifies a deeper cooperation between Iran and Russia in the realm of arms technology. With its low RCS, RAS properties and proven track-record. This long-range, swarming loitering UAV. Will provide much needed offensive options to Russian forces.

Clearly the extent of SHAHED-136' impact hasn't been fully disseminated to the masses but it will become more and more clear just how significant their presence on the battlefield truly is.

Last edited:
why on earth are those drones so loud ? surely that defeats the purpose ?
It's a suicide drone that flies at low altitude with a 2000km range, much larger engine than a Harpy or Harop. Not sure what you are expecting here.

1664049593398.png

1664049632431.png

Size comparison with Human

SO MANY ASSESS on fire right now in the West over this lol.

SHAHED-136/GERAN-2 hopefully signifies a deeper cooperation between Iran and Russia in the realm of arms technology. With its low RCS, RAS properties and proven track-record. This long-range, swarming loitering UAV. Will provide much needed offensive options to Russian forces.

Clearly the extent of SHAHED-136' impact hasn't been fully disseminated to the masses but it will become more and more clear just how significant their presence on the battlefield truly is.
I still wonder what we've got in return ...
It's a suicide drone that flies at low altitude with a 2000km range, much larger engine than a Harpy or Harop. Not sure what you are expecting here.

View attachment 882314

View attachment 882315

Size comparison with Human
One thing is good about Harop is its camera that provides video ... I kn ow it makes it cheaper, less RCS ..

You said comparison with Human..... but in the picture you prvided, there is a donkey standing next to the UAV.... what gives?!!!
Yeah,but you got to admit how well trained it is,I mean its standing upright on 2 legs and somehow giving the photographer "the fingers",despite the fact that donkeys dont actually posses fingers!!! 😮

You want to shoot it down with a slingshot then?

not point in getting all defensive this is what gives Iranians a bad name

and even pro-Iranians like me then have a second think

its just a observation its loud and it can be heard is that too difficult to understand ? and then why is so loud what is reason ? engineering challenge or something else ?

or are you another one of those fanboys who likes everything to be shiny like a poster on your bedroom wall and any sign of dirt on it triggers you like these Chinese fanboys

not point in getting all defensive this is what gives Iranians a bad name

and even pro-Iranians like me then have a second think

its just a observation its loud and it can be heard is that too difficult to understand ? and then why is so loud what is reason ? engineering challenge or something else ?

or are you another one of those fanboys who likes everything to be shiny like a poster on your bedroom wall and any sign of dirt on it triggers you like these Chinese fanboys
Yeah. I'm one of those fanboys. lol

Dude, you are literally missing the whole point of this weapon.
It's supposed to be cheap for it to be used in swarming tactics and difficult to detect by radars to reach its target.
Loudness in no way kills any of those purposes.
When you say you don't need radars when it's loud, now that's what a fanboy would say.

Back
Top Bottom