What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

IBTnsUIwhbewZgGC1xOTWA_8rYXtGdcOzNEnsOxzzCQdGaP3eBuuozc-J-nAcasMDC3HAR1Trlyc2x0dkkfImhWnNDRwcIKkMhgrqUeU88NLN48J_YLvydmoYOzK8AHWCf93t8GPorDMD9cWe0irzP7eONJ6b8s1oWaPj9XUjf2IOMlPVjd969-c5-J0nhzhfewmDDH27FZ8rGr6axXdlXPMjrr8HSamfKu9GCNYvnqkxtBaLyk6hfVouz58iDFgweinC3JFc867OSHw5nXZ6eHOrDgwkUFw--HnyOIPxM1GUZMh9T3D56Q74Xw1Tb22eRFarMzMaz6IZXCTAzKuLg.jpg

Its also interesting to compare it size-wise with its foreign equivalents.For instance heres a pic of a taiwanese loitering munition from back in 2017,appearance wise its a virtual carbon copy of the israeli harpy
20190625_07.jpg

Definitely a bit smaller than the shahed-136.

Both mainland China and Taiwan operate the Harpy clone. Pretty fascinating if you think about it.

"I too scoffed at the idea that Iranian drones posed any threat to me, my soldiers, or the theater-level assets we were responsible for defending."

I wonder if this early sentiment is based on a "middle eastern country made it, thats not possible they only have camels"!?

Anyways, most UAS attacks the US had faced in the region weren't of any of these types, but unknown types never seen in Iran.

No wonder. After all, you think the Islamic Republic is weak.

View attachment 881825

If you had some sense you'd know their is a difference between military industries built by engineers and scientists and economists vs the moftkhor akhoonds that design internal social policies that create instability and build soldiers for 5th column. The same people who causes mosque attendance rates to drop. I literally know someone in the majles that did not force hijab on her kid when she grew up to be as 9 years old, they'd pretend she was 6 to avoid wearing it. You people have your head in the sand so deep.

We are the only country in the world that has riot over hair.

Does that sound internally strong to you?

If you had some sense you'd know their is a difference between military industries built by engineers and scientists and economists vs the moftkhor akhoonds that design internal social policies that create instability and build soldiers for 5th column. The same people who causes mosque attendance rates to drop. I literally know someone in the majles that did not force hijab on her kid when she grew up to be as 9 years old, they'd pretend she was 6 to avoid wearing it. You people have your head in the sand so deep.

@QWECXZ LMAO the freak is at it again. taking screenshots to confront people about their anti-IR stance :rofl:

@waz @Irfan Baloch the user in question has still not stopped with harassment of other members. Anyone that questions the mullah regime gets harassed by this guy! Please solve this issue brothers.

Foreign and domestic politics can't be separated in such a way. A government deprived of support from its constituency will have a hard time achieve a string of major lasting successes in the international realm.

The violent rioters you see now are a minority and the only reason they can show off, is because of the Islamic Republic's extreme leniency. And that in turn, is due to the high confidence the I.R. has in the popular support it enjoys. In any other place, including liberal so-called "democracies", individuals who attack police forces would get immediately neutralized.

@QWECXZ LMAO the freak is at it again. taking screenshots to confront people about their anti-IR stance :rofl:

@waz @Irfan Baloch the user in question has still not stopped with harassment of other members. Anyone that questions the mullah regime gets harassed by this guy! Please solve this issue brothers.

I'll be expressing my views - including highlighting contradictions in other users' input, no matter how often you try to mislead moderators. Expressing views does not equal "harassment". Stop attempting to instrumentalize mods in order to impose your anti-IR dogma on everyone.

@Mehdipersian : Damet garm, dadash. Khodet mibini ina che cherto pertayi minvisan.

@waz @Irfan Baloch : This user has directed vile profanities at the families of the entire PDF staff, in a comment he posted in Persian on QWEXC'z profile page, which the latter deleted to protect its author. There are cached copies at archive.org though, which I'll gladly share and translate if required. The user had even created a second account with the sole purpose of abusing moderators and administrators. It'd be tragicomical and unbecoming of the respected moderating team if I was to be sanctioned on advice of someone who has no leg to stand on, whilst not being in violation of rules.

Last edited:
Have you ever seen a mask of a man falling of this quick as happened with our resident preacher SalarSag?

@Surenas : Your campaign here is over. Zartosht exposed your antics and his post was met with overwhelming approval. Your uninspired retort however, where you dismiss national hero Soleimani, got amply laughed off. Nobody apart from your two acolytes is going to take your "nationalist" pretense serious from now on.

The unprovoked insult is reported.

The incell clearly has some screws loose.

If I was a single unmarried man like you imagine, let alone a follower of some movement ("incells") that is nothing but a symptom of cultural-societal degeneracy in those same liberal "democracies" you yourself keep praising all day, then that will definitely make you a female. Which seems quite probable either way - perhaps is that why you're ashamed of using the original Persian Surena as your handle and prefer a westernized version instead, because the former is feminine sounding to non-Iranian audiences and might actually give away your gender to uninformed readers.

The way he fanatically bombard posts with emoticons shows serious mental issues.

You certainly mean your buddy QWECXZ, who has been spamming every single one of my posts with laughter emoticons for the past three days.

Thanks for sharing your conviction that QWECXZ has serious mental issues.

Last edited:
"zartosht exposed you". .. Lol
Same zartosht that called Iranian women as "sluts". What a great example to use. More like "zartosht" exposing himself as a cyber basiji trying to opress the voices of Iranians on forums.

Your tricks won't work anymore. You can't kill and silence people on the street and on the net.

Come clean about your true identity.

"zartosht exposed you". .. Lol
Same zartosht that called Iranian women as "sluts". What a great example to use. More like "zartosht" exposing himself as a cyber basiji trying to opress the voices of Iranians on forums.

Your tricks won't work anymore. You can't kill and silence people on the street and on the net.

Come clean about your true identity.

I thought you and QWECXZ had placed me on "ignore"? A lie, of course. You will never do that, since none of you anti-clericals can ignore your nemesis. You're obsessing about me because I'm giving you nightmares simply by reminding certain political truths that make you uncomfortable. Fix your issue and learn to accept the expression of other perspectives than your own.

Zartosht's brilliant comment received massive praise. What user Surena offered in response, however, was rightly laughed off including because of the decisive miscalculation he made in speaking against shahid Soleimani.

As for calling Iranian women names, that's precisely what you and user QWECXZ specialize in, given the innumerable times you insulted the mothers of various Iranian forum users as "whores". Something only a despicable coward will do, hiding behind their computers.

You must have quite the nerve to accuse me of trying to suppress differing views, when you yourself in your previous post were asking mods to ban me despite the fact that I haven't breached any forum rules.

And my "true identity"? I've been entirely consistent in my commenting since I joined the forum. Unlike some who tend to contradict themselves in every second post.

Last edited:

@waz @Irfan Baloch This is manifestly not true. It’s embarrassing and unfortunate that I have to say something. The exchange of ideas and beliefs have been ‘hard’ but mostly within bounds. This @Dariush person, OTOH, has been deeply profane in Persian and consistently so like no other real Iranian and is taking advantage of you the moderators.

Please ignore.

Another yemeni drone development thats very interesting are these:
media%2FFdMRUVsWIAE1XyT.jpg

these look like they are electrically powered,as they do not have any of the features at the rear section that one would typically expect for a drone using an internal combustion engine of some sort,for instance compare the miniature electric samad type drone with its larger 2 cylinder big brother
xc62p9vg.jpg

o6pg16wv.jpg

We can see one of the earliest types of yemeni electric powered drones displayed here
Screenshot%2B%25284913%2529.png
Screenshot%2B%25284940%2529.png
It looks like the yemenis have mastered the drone tech iran supplied them with and are now creating their own original developments,not just tweaks or adaptions of iranian designs.
Great to see,and no doubt a potential ongoing nightmare for the saudis...... :devil:

Back
Top Bottom