What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

It does make one wonder what this mysterious "kaman 22" could possibly be as the kaman 12 basically was the end result of the entire airforce drone program,well apart from the re-designated t33 target drone that is.
One possibility is that it could be a renamed shahed 129,just like the navy did with its simorgh,however I dont think that it could carry 300kg worth of weapons unless it was repowered with a larger piston engine or a turboprop.
Perhaps its the long dormant fotros with a new designation and a new much more powerful [turboprop?] engine.
i really don't know but i hope not

it can fly higher and it have higher endurance. another thing is that it can carry more robust sensors

If 300 kg ammunition and also HALE, then thumbs up for Fotros.

If it is called Kaman 22, then it looks more like Kaman 12 than Fotros or Shahed. Other wise the name Kaman 22 would be dumb!

If 300 kg ammunition and also HALE, then thumbs up for Fotros.

If it is called Kaman 22, then it looks more like Kaman 12 than Fotros or Shahed. Other wise the name Kaman 22 would be dumb!
well if you look up Fotros you'll see its alot more like Kaman-12 than Shahed-129 if you look at it

Given Fotros' dimensions, I would expect it to be able to carry considerably more than 300kg of payload. To give you an idea, the Reaper UAV can carry up to 1300kg of external payload:

I do not believe in all that the American drone can lift a weight of 2866 LBS. That is my opinion

I do not believe in all that the American drone can lift a weight of 2866 LBS. That is my opinion
do a calculation
Maximum takeoff weight: 10,500 pounds
Weight: 4,900 pounds (2,223 kilograms) empty
Fuel capacity: 4,000 pounds

that will be 1600 pounds of Armament or around 726kg of weapon
you always can carry more of you reduce the fuel but don't forget that's a powerful engine the drone carry

Some one is making misinformation in this video below trying to trick the audience.

Initially we have two Shahed 129 with Sadid (not MQ9 with its antenna bulge and shorter AGM 114 missiles). Then on second 00:16, video is cut and an unrelated Bayrakdar drone is added.

This video below is made up and deception. No meeting happened between TB2 and MQ9. Another forgery!! :)

Please observe yourself.

pitty!!

—————————-
See the MQ-9 and its shorter missiles:

Any known MQ-9 has antenna curvature. Older version of Shahed 129 has no radar antenna bulge. Do you see any radar antenna bulge in the video above?

ReaperDemo_20.jpg

Also compare the missiles. Hellfire and Sadid.

——-
Kindly look again and see whether it is Shahed 129 or Reaper or if there is a real TB2 in the early movie.
@Saleh99

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom