What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

At 00:15 there is a drone whose construction is so sloppy, it is embarrassing and made me wish they would just stop already and buy this equipment from entities inside the country who can do it way better.
It might be an older model or a prototype of some type, in any case the gap in the fuselage is unacceptably wide.

it's defently a prototype.

Best case, Artesh meaning IRIAF has bought Fotros.

Beware this is not a IRGC drone manouver.

i think this is Shahed-149 with 2 GBU bombs and Iranian Hellfire missiles on it

Untitlekd.jpg

I hope you’re right and this is not only an artist impression. If you are right then it will be the first unveiling of Iranian turboprop engine as well which itself is a huge achievement!
i think so as everything else looks dead on, everyone knows Shahed-129 can't carry GBU-12s

Last edited:
That new drone which is featured front and center on the poster looks very, very good and seems to sport several upgrades to the original SHADED-129.

1. Stronger Engine
  2. Higher weight limit
  3. Newer Sensor/Cameras/targeting suite.
  4. Bigger size?

That new drone which is featured front and center on the poster looks very, very good and seems to sport several upgrades to the original SHADED-129.

1. Stronger Engine
  2. Higher weight limit
  3. Newer Sensor/Cameras/targeting suite.
  4. Bigger size?
yes we are expecting a new bigger more powerful drone called Shahed-149 for a year now

Shahed-149 is something for the IRGC-ASF to unveil, not the army. So I doubt we will see it.

This is the second Iranian drone with air intake above fuselage after Karrar. Reminds of of global hawk. I know global hawk has the antenna bulge too but it is close.

Back
Top Bottom