What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

now we are in 99, and we can say mohajem 92 project waste resource for 7 years when mohajer 6 existed and developed in same class and in same time.
10911631_163.jpg

mohajer-6-drone-rouhani-iran.jpg
The kaman likely dates back even further than the mohajem.
126.png

These are very probably the 2 kaman airframes in their original configuration.

the drone was Kaman-12
3061590.jpg

by the way Karrar is produced by HESA not IRGC
Iran Aircraft Manufacturing Industrial Company or HESA which is part of IAIO
I thought you meant totally clear, lol.
Maybe using the optronics of Ababil was more cost effective than going with this configuration or maybe this kaman might be housing a SAR rather a camera?

This piece of news is one year old. I wonder if you guys have brainstormed on it and the possible model of an Iranian intercontinental drone.

We have not had any other news from this drone which seems to me to be very promising and very efficient. it must be in Iran's secrets
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzcvvodofdofd.jpg

We have not had any other news from this drone which seems to me to be very promising and very efficient. it must be in Iran's secretsView attachment 701005
Frankly I wouldnt hold my breath.
Greek_T-33_Shooting_Star_4.jpg

The airframe of this drone is basically a ww2 era p-80 shooting star trainer variant,thats been re-engined with either 2 owj engines or probably more likely 2 old j85s.This was very likely originally intended as purely a target drone for testing the fakour 90 a2a missile,but at some point became part of the airforces dedicated "drone program".
Considering the fact that we`ve never seen it fly,I think its very likely that it has the exact same problems that the kaman 12 did.

Last edited:
We have not had any other news from this drone which seems to me to be very promising and very efficient. it must be in Iran's secretsView attachment 701005
Baba vaaghan dari ma masghareh mikoni?
This is an IRIAF asset already unveiled and it is a modification of an American.
Considering the fact that we've never seen it fly,I think its very likely that it has the exact same problems that the kaman 12 did.
I really hope they just stop with trying to design or make anything and just order through MOD or IAIO or other professionals in the country better at these things. They need to worry about training pilots and personnel, nothing more. It's not like the 80s when they had to d it all...

Back
Top Bottom