What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

A version of Simorgh without landing gear in recent wargame:
Simorgh drill97.jpg

Shahed129 and night!
Shahed-129 in night.jpg

USA has just lost control of MQ-9 drone to Iran. IRGC took over the controls of the drone from Americans not sure how but they have landed the drone in their custody.

This is a developing story..........

USA has just lost control of MQ-9 drone to Iran. IRGC took over the controls of the drone from Americans not sure how but they have landed the drone in their custody.

This is a developing story..........

It is indicative that IRGC gets their drones on the falling months of the year or Christmas period... Guess Santa Sam decided IRGC was behaving good so they were rewarded with a nice toy...

sepas, what is the name of the 1-1 model?

what is the point of building copy versions of rq-170 without the stealth features?

its name is seemorgh.

rq 170 was not stealth to Iran radars any more when they land it.

Perhaps the flight time is much higher and the use of the larger camera and larger and better sensors. Perhaps Iran has the ability to copy anti-radar materials. And more weapon capacity. Maybe to use a larger and bigger jet engine.
There are a lot of things that maybe the military engineers have thought about that we do not know.

you can see seemorgh on the left and RQ 170 on the right.
1475318002219-jpg.521183

its name is seemorgh.

rq 170 was not stealth to Iran radars any more when they land it.

Perhaps the flight time is much higher and the use of the larger camera and larger and better sensors. Perhaps Iran has the ability to copy anti-radar materials. And more weapon capacity. Maybe to use a larger and bigger jet engine.
There are a lot of things that maybe the military engineers have thought about that we do not know.
i like the name. is that the one with the interior weapons bay shown on video in syria lately?

i doubt the stealth coating/materials is possible, the weapons capacity of our drones seem low still as well, but the rest makes sense

i like the name. is that the one with the interior weapons bay shown on video in syria lately?

i doubt the stealth coating/materials is possible, the weapons capacity of our drones seem low still as well, but the rest makes sense
maybe

A version of Simorgh without landing gear in recent wargame:
View attachment 521140

Shahed129 and night!
View attachment 521141

Something is intresting about the Simorgh.

Usually RQ clones are white nature, yet this one is black. The only other black RQ clone I remember iran showing was a test video of the first clones.

I wonder if this one is testing some radar absorbing material hence the skin color or not.

Back
Top Bottom