What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

"I'll burn you alive and put your cadaver into a garbage collector": Disputes between Iranian diasporas are getting uglier"

I would not be surprised if some diaspora gets killed, they will blame it on IRI

"I'll burn you alive and put your cadaver into a garbage collector": Disputes between Iranian diasporas are getting uglier"

I would not be surprised if some diaspora gets killed, they will blame it on IRI

Wrong thread my dude. Lmao

BUT

I thought they supported women. :/

"Twitter was tame compared to Instagram, where she was inundated with violent messages, almost all in Persian. Some threatened to rape her. Others threatened to kill her. “I’ll find you and I’ll burn you alive,” one declared. Some of the people who messaged her said they knew where she lived."

WOW

Some sources suggest that this drone was specially designed to destroy civilian infrastructure rather than military targets.
So Shahed-136 is a drone specifically made for targeting civilians and doing war crimes?

I really wonder who is editing the Shahed-136 page on Wikipedia, also "Ukraine intercepted 85% of Shahed-136 drones" is wrote as a claim.

They've gone first into saying the components were bought from Aliexpress and that anyone could make it as a hobby and that an Aliexpress jammer would counter it easily, then they removed it to write that it was acquired by bypassing sanctions. The page has a blue lock, meaning only accredited users can edit the page.

First indigenous simulator for Army drone pilots was unveiled.

۱۹:۲۸ ۱۴۰۲-۲-۶​

اولین شبیه‌ساز بومی خلبانی پهپاد نیروی زمینی ارتش رونمایی شد

اولین شبیه‌ساز کاملا بومی آموزش خلبانی پهپاد با حضور فرمانده نیروی زمینی ارتش در گروه پهپاد حضرت ولی‌عصر(عج) این نیرو رونمایی شد.

اولین شبیه‌ساز بومی خلبانی پهپاد نیروی زمینی ارتش رونمایی شد

به گزارش گروه سیاسی خبرگزاری فارس، اولین شبیه ساز کاملا بومی آموزش خلبانی پهپاد با حضور امیر کیومرث حیدری، فرمانده نیروی زمینی ارتش در گروه پهپاد حضرت ولیعصر ( عج) این نیرو رونمایی شد.​

امیر کیومرث حیدری در این مراسم در جمع فرماندهان و متخصصان پهپادی نیروی زمینی ارتش، گفت: امروز پهپاد در یگانهای نظامی نقش مهم و تعیین‌کننده‌ای را در اقتدار و ارتقای توان دفاعی و رزمی دارد و صنعت بسیار ارزشمندی است.​

وی با بیان اینکه نیروی زمینی ارتش در حوزه پهپادی به جایگاه مطلوبی رسیده است، افزود: تمامی مرزهای کشور که یگان‌های نیروی زمینی ارتش در آن مستقر هستند توسط پهپادهای شناسایی رصد و کنترل می‌شوند.​

فرمانده نیروی زمینی ارتش نقش شبیه‌ساز آموزشی خلبانی پهپاد را از مؤلفه‌های مهم در تربیت و آموزش خلبانان پهپادی مؤثر خواند و تأکید کرد: امروز به نقطه‌ای از اتکا و خودباوری رسیده‌ایم که می‌توانیم آنچه که نیاز عملیاتی است را طراحی و تولید کنیم که این شبیه‌ساز یک نمونه از صدها تولید تجهیزات و تسلیحات کاملا بومی در نیروی زمینی ارتش است که توسط متخصصان داخلی طراحی و تولید شده است.​

همچنین با حضور فرمانده نیروی زمینی ارتش چند طرح عمرانی و رفاهی نیز در گروه پهپادی حضرت ولی‌عصر(عج) افتتاح و مورد بهره‌برداری قرار گرفت

An interesting podcast about irans drones from the Washington institute for near east policy,well worth a watch.
https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/irans-military-drone-program-security-implications-and-policy-responses

Further highlights the need for Iran to develop (someday) its own indigenous advanced semiconductor manufacturing industry.

Whilst many of the current slew of weapons don’t require the highest quality components due to their cheap/expandable nature. There are still plenty of weapon systems that need better hardware that is being constrained by American sanctions.

Further highlights the need for Iran to develop (someday) its own indigenous advanced semiconductor manufacturing industry.

Whilst many of the current slew of weapons don’t require the highest quality components due to their cheap/expandable nature. There are still plenty of weapon systems that need better hardware that is being constrained by American sanctions.
AI. AI. AI. And Iran has a huge language corpus.

Last edited:

That can be done in conjunction with Russia, which is under sanction at the moment and facing shortages.

On a grand scale, Russia no longer has a large enough economy to support developing all of its defense needs. Iran is a logical partner as each country can specialize in certain areas and cooperate on joint programs.

That can be done in conjunction with Russia, which is under sanction at the moment and facing shortages.

On a grand scale, Russia no longer has a large enough economy to support developing all of its defense needs. Iran is a logical partner as each country can specialize in certain areas and cooperate on joint programs.

That’s the hope: current political rhetoric coming from both the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Russian Federation is positive and the increasingly deep ties between both nations militaries would suggest that further cooperation could be achieved but only time will tell.

I think it will come to fruition. The West/Eurovassals and Zionists have made powerful enemies as of late. Ostracizing Russia was a terrible decision (imo) on their part especially when the Russians wanted normalization.

That’s the hope: current political rhetoric coming from both the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Russian Federation is positive and the increasingly deep ties between both nations militaries would suggest that further cooperation could be achieved but only time will tell.

I think it will come to fruition. The West/Eurovassals and Zionists have made powerful enemies as of late. Ostracizing Russia was a terrible decision (imo) on their part especially when the Russians wanted normalization.
Dreaming is good but too much will be disruptive to your life. In which planet is Russia ''powerful''? Last time i checked they were struggling to keep a tiny part of Ukraine and its economy in dispair. Same Russia that lets Israel bomb IRGC/Allied forces to smithereens and same Russia that is yet to deliver a few backward aircraft (Su-35). I forgot the lawsuit mullahs took against baradar putin to force him to deliver a few defensive systems.

You used to think bright, what happened to you man? The quality of this part of the forum has gone down the mostarah!

So can you tell me what Russia has done for Iran militarily that you think it is ''deepening''. What did Russia do that Iran benefited from?

Dreaming is good but too much will be disruptive to your life. In which planet is Russia ''powerful''? Last time i checked they were struggling to keep a tiny part of Ukraine and its economy in dispair. Same Russia that lets Israel bomb IRGC/Allied forces to smithereens and same Russia that is yet to deliver a few backward aircraft (Su-35). I forgot the lawsuit mullahs took against baradar putin to force him to deliver a few defensive systems.

You used to think bright, what happened to you man? The quality of this part of the forum has gone down the mostarah!

So can you tell me what Russia has done for Iran militarily that you think it is ''deepening''. What did Russia do that Iran benefited from?

Granted my take on the situation is optimistic. “Time will only tell” is essentially my admittance to the possibility that nothing substantial will come out of this union. Russia does stand to gain more if they cave into Western demands and backstab Iran, given the massive amounts of sanctions their country has been placed under: although it should be noted that they might now be banking on BRICS becoming a viable alternative (far fetched). I personally am very cautious about the prospect. Just doesn’t seem possible in the near term. Dollar is still too strong.

It’s still me Dariush, not too long ago I heavily criticized Irans lack of response to Israeli attacks and before that I was still (and mostly am now) pessimistic about any transfer of military equipment from Russia to Iran.

S-300PMU2 and some RADAR technology aside. The Su-35 could potentially represent a fundamental change in Russian/Iranian dynamics due to just how potent such a platform will be for Iran. If they come, Iran would possess decent air-power for defensive purposes, tilting regional balance that more in Iran’s favor.

Spitballing here: most nations deal behind doors. I assume the relationship between Iran and Russia follows suit in this regard. There’s a distinct possibility that more deals of a defensive nature have been struck in the dark and both nations are keeping them under wraps for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Granted my take on the situation is optimistic. “Time will only tell” is essentially my admittance to the possibility that nothing substantial might come out of this union. Russia does stand to gain more if they cave into Western demands and backstab Iran, given the massive amounts of sanctions their country has been placed under: although it should be noted that they might now be banking on BRICS becoming a viable alternative (far fetched). I personally am very cautious about the prospect. Just doesn’t seem possible in the near term. Dollar is still too strong.

It’s still me Dariush, not too long ago I heavily criticized Irans lack of response to Israeli attacks and before that I was still (and mostly am now) pessimistic about any transfer of military equipment from Russia to Iran.
Blue jan, it is not only related to this specific topic we are discussing. I am talking about the general picture. It reeks of mullah propaganda.

I don't have too much time on my hands or i would have posted salar-pakestani haq style 100 pages books to every reply.

Were you also not part of the clique here that called the just demands of Iran's protesters ''a plot'' ? You are indirectly calling me, my family members, your family members and majority of others a spy and all sorts of other names. No decent human does that.

If i made a mistake on the above ^^ please forgive me, if not, i would ask you to reconsider.

Blue jan, it is not only related to this specific topic we are discussing. I am talking about the general picture. It reeks of mullah propaganda.

I don't have too much time on my hands or i would have posted salar-pakestani haq style 100 pages books to every reply.

Were you also not part of the clique here that called the just demands of Iran's protesters ''a plot'' ? You are indirectly calling me, my family members, your family members and majority of others a spy and all sorts of other names. No decent human does that.

If i made a mistake on the above ^^ please forgive me, if not, i would ask you to reconsider.

I don’t recall willingly being apart of any “clique”. If I remember correctly, I stayed away from that topic because of the strong emotions surrounding it. I’ve been in support of positive change for as long as I can remember but I don’t make it apart of my identity here on PDF. After all this is just primarily a defense forum Dariush-jan.

Yes, Iranians protesting have legitimate reasons for their anger towards the government: my position also takes into account Western ingress through domestic turmoil in order to push “regime change” (which is a real issue). So I’ll be naturally cautious of any protest turning into riots that can spur destabilization. But my ultimate stance is that Iranians had and continue to have real grievances with how things are run in Iran. We all know there are massive problems with governance/how things are runs across the board especially where economy and social issues are concerned.

I’m getting too old for flame-wars in forums anyways lol. I try my best to keep it cordial and to the point.

I don’t recall willingly being apart of any “clique”. If I remember correctly, I stayed away from that topic because of the strong emotions surrounding it. I’ve been in support of positive change for as long as I can remember but I don’t make it apart of my identity here on PDF. After all this is just primarily a defense forum Dariush-jan.

Yes, Iranians protesting have legitimate reasons for their anger towards the government: my position also takes into account Western ingress through domestic turmoil in order to push “regime change” (which is a real issue). So I’ll be naturally cautious of any protest turning into riots that can spur destabilization. But my ultimate stance is that Iranians had and continue to have real grievances with how things are run in Iran. We all know there are massive problems with governance/how things are runs across the board especially where economy and social issues are concerned.

I’m getting too old for flame-wars in forums anyways lol. I try my best to keep it cordial and to the point.
Fair enough brother.

Back
Top Bottom