What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

I need to sleep

I want to wake up and see all of his posts wiped from Iranian section God willing

@Muhammed45
You are right - this is a Pakistani forum and if you continue to attack everyone who disagrees with your “Iran is the greatest country on the earth and the Qaher is a spaceplane” BS then you will be the first to go.

A turk was literally permanently banned for trolling on this thread but your insecurity and hypocrisy know no bounds. You’re currently banned from this thread for now and if you don’t return to reality it will soon be the forum.
I can't speak on Muhammed but it is amazing this Torkish "Legionnaire" troll has managed to consistently post so many off-topic, flame-baiting, racist insults and other grossly offensive comments across multiple threads in the Iranian section for WEEKS and managed to escape a ban or any discernible consequences. I find it hard to believe that anyone doing the same in the Turkish section could survive without a ban for a fraction of the offences.

User has been trolling this section for weeks and derailing thread after thread, flame-baiting etc.
It is really incredible how he has managed to get away with that behaviour, meanwhile I got a warning for my response to him yesterday calling him out on the same. He constantly insults Iran and Iranians and turns every thread in the Iranian section into a "Iran bad, Turkey good" pissing contest.

I can't speak on Muhammed but it is amazing this Torkish "Legionnaire" troll has managed to consistently post so many off-topic, flame-baiting, racist insults and other grossly offensive comments across multiple threads in the Iranian section for WEEKS and managed to escape a ban or any discernible consequences. I find it hard to believe that anyone doing the same in the Turkish section could survive without a ban for a fraction of the offences.

It is really incredible how he has managed to get away with that behaviour, meanwhile I got a warning for my response to him yesterday calling him out on the same. He constantly insults Iran and Iranians and turns every thread in the Iranian section into a "Iran bad, Turkey good" pissing contest.
You should be thanking me for all the attention I give to your country. Most Turks don't care at all about what happens in Iran.

Most people think Iran is just another underdeveloped, backwards "arab" country lol.

I'm one of the few people you would find with a nuanced view.

Short term task: keep reporting en masse each and every instance of trolling by the subject.

Last edited:
You should be thanking me for all the attention I give to your country. Most Turks don't care at all about what happens in Iran.

Most people think Iran is just another underdeveloped, backwards "arab" country lol.

I'm one of the few people you would find with a nuanced view.
As Iranians we are way past caring about what others think about us. They will notice us when they need us (ask Putin!).

Any way..you are smart guy and well informed and curious about others..Why not use all that energy in a more constructive way.. No one likes to be insulted not you and not any Iranian in this forum...

Make a RESET..both Iran and Turkey moving on to be fully industrialized in the next decade..you said why not cooperate..there are areas that both countries can cooperate by bringing something on the table..something both countries need..Semiconductors and high end engines are the domains that no one will give you the core of what you need ..Team up like these guys did.

Iran opens 5th House of Innovation and Technology in Turkey (Istanbul)

1646189858475.png

1646190094045.png

1646190134187.png

1646190165915.png

1646190189024.png

1646190208446.png

1646190232150.png

1646190276364.png

1646190310081.png

1646190354730.png

As Iranians we are way past caring about what others think about us. They will notice us when they need us (ask Putin!).

Any way..you are smart guy and well informed and curious about others..Why not use all that energy in a more constructive way.. No one likes to be insulted not you and not any Iranian in this forum...

Make a RESET..both Iran and Turkey moving on to be fully industrialized in the next decade..you said why not cooperate..there are areas that both countries can cooperate by bringing something on the table..something both countries need..Semiconductors and high end engines are the domains that no one will give you the core of what you need ..Team up like these guys did.

Iran opens 5th House of Innovation and Technology in Turkey (Istanbul)

1646189858475.png

1646190094045.png

1646190134187.png

1646190165915.png

1646190189024.png

1646190208446.png

1646190232150.png

1646190276364.png

1646190310081.png

1646190354730.png
I said this before, I'll say it again. I have no ill will towards Iran, even though some people here REALLY piss me off. I try to keep my cool and stay constructive. I know a couple of idiots here don't really represent Iran as a whole. Just a bunch of immigrants who don't live in Iran, attacking me to virtue signal their "patriotism" I guess.

I'll say this again that I want cooperation between Turkey and Iran in SLVs, Iran has a lot of experience in rocketry and Turkey has a giant called Roketsan. When you have two hands you can bring them together and make a clap.

In the chip business I don't think there's much to be accomplished. In this business winner takes all and there's no second place prizes. There's really not much money in making chips that go into dishwashers and refrigerators. Either Turkey attracts some investment from TSMC, Intel or Samsung or we will be left behind in the dust I think.

I said this before, I'll say it again. I have no ill will towards Iran, even though some people here REALLY piss me off. I try to keep my cool and stay constructive. I know a couple of idiots here don't really represent Iran as a whole. Just a bunch of immigrants who don't live in Iran, attacking me to virtue signal their "patriotism" I guess.

I'll say this again that I want cooperation between Turkey and Iran in SLVs, Iran has a lot of experience in rocketry and Turkey has a giant called Roketsan. When you have two hands you can bring them together and make a clap.

In the chip business I don't think there's much to be accomplished. In this business winner takes all and there's no second place prizes. There's really not much money in making chips that go into dishwashers and refrigerators. Either Turkey attracts some investment from TSMC, Intel or Samsung or we will be left behind in the dust I think.
When I said semiconductor I did not mean making ICs for dishwashers etc..wotld is moving towards smart everything..and that everything needs brains and eyes..CPUs and CCDs ..next generation..billion dollar FAB lines and design houses..big guys that can afford this will not be selling you these things in thousands that you need without pre conditions..What is the use of FTX plane if you can not manufacture GaN transistors and ICs for its 360 radars in a conflict where you are sanctioned..
About missiles I do not think Iran will share with any one due to military nature..not on the nuclear either...but semi conductor and aircraft engine there is a good chance.

When I said semiconductor I did not mean making ICs for dishwashers etc..wotld is moving towards smart everything..and that everything needs brains and eyes..CPUs and CCDs ..next generation..billion dollar FAB lines and design houses..big guys that can afford this will not be selling you these things in thousands that you need without pre conditions..What is the use of FTX plane if you can not manufacture GaN transistors and ICs for its 360 radars in a conflict where you are sanctioned..
About missiles I do not think Iran will share with any one due to military nature..not on the nuclear either...but semi conductor and aircraft engine there is a good chance.
I'm not against it, a partnership in the semiconductor field could work but you made an interesting point that Iran wouldn't trust Turkey with rocket technology, it raises the question of why, why would these two countries trust each other with any technology? for that I think geopolitical interests might have to align a little. A peaceful resolution in Syria for example... something to ease the tensions.

it doesn't matter what most people think of iran. iran creates its facts. people can like it or not, we go our way because our way is our way. everyone should go his own way.

I'm not against it, a partnership in the semiconductor field could work but you made an interesting point that Iran wouldn't trust Turkey with rocket technology, it raises the question of why, why would these two countries trust each other with any technology? for that I think geopolitical interests might have to align a little. A peaceful resolution in Syria for example... something to ease the tensions.
there are starategic sectors and less strategic sectors. if i were iran, i would pass on technologies like the most advanced missiles, air defense systems at most limited. Iran and turkey are partners and dependent on each other in many areas. in other sectors, they are competitors. I think the bottom line is that the constructive outweighs the negative. After all, over the last 150 years, iran and turkey have settled all differences relatively objectively and competitively, both economically and politically.

That’s fair. But take special care to be respectful. Iranians are creatures of debate and at the same time abhorrent of presumption. Wash your mind , Come clean and nobody’s going to bother you. I see Turks as brothers and I hope together we can rid ourselves of the pestilence that pervades us. Are you joining us?

Dude @Muhammed45 is one our oldest members on this forum and he has potential to be a TT or Moderator

That was the @LegionnairE who ruined our threads with spamming and mocking Qaher 313

Muhammed45 never insults anyone or trolls in any section

He is an Elite member since 2015 and if anyone asks me one the best
TT? Maybe. Mod? Lol, no. Not with -15 negative ratings.

TT? Maybe. Mod? Lol, no. Not with -15 negative ratings.
yes, only -15 negativ ratings...thats impossible! So me with -24 negative ratings, 3 from from @thehungry and 19 from @Dino would be perfekt for e.g. IRIAF thread!! Even you aprov3ed me with -1 negativ rating cause you thought you are someone...

yes, only -15 negativ ratings...thats impossible! So me with -24 negative ratings, 3 from from @thehungry and 19 from @Dino would be perfekt for e.g. IRIAF thread!! Even you aprov3ed me with -1 negativ rating cause you thought you are someone...
Man are you salty.

Don't like it? Contact GHQ and make a formal complaint to the administration.

Otherwise, follow the rules.

Back
Top Bottom