What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Of course it would lol your hands will be wet after touching the ice. Dry ice is frozen carbon dioxide, not H2O lol....
@Beny Karachun @Daylamite Warrior Dry Ice is the solid form of Co2. Youre supposed to learn this at seventh grade chemistry

the challenge was to prove water is dry it never was a question if ice dry or wet and i proved to you there is dry water or powder water or empty water, and there is no co2 in dry water.

the challenge was to prove water is dry it never was a question if ice dry or wet and i proved to you there is dry water or powder water or empty water, and there is no co2 in dry water.
And you couldnt prove that water was dry in liquid, gas or solid form. It was me who had to refute both of you with evidence. It was your partner in crime Beny who had to bring up dry ice, which isnt even water it is CO2 lol

No such thing as dry water bro, it's the silica that's dry! Let it go.

That blog means nothing, it's a very shallow answer, simply refuted: QLL only exist under certain conditions. There are conditions in which they don't exist:

View attachment 874442
"In addition to the situation for equilibrium PH2O, we found that no QLL phase appeared on ice crystal surfaces under both undersaturated and low supersaturated PH2O conditions (Fig. 5B). QLLs appeared only for PH2O higher than a certain critical supersaturation. This result clearly demonstrates that QLL phases are less stable than ice in any PH2O range. In other words, two types of QLLs are formed kinetically, not by the melting of ice surfaces, but by the deposition of supersaturated water vapor on ice surfaces. To our knowledge, this study shows the first experimental evidence that supersaturation of water vapor plays a crucially important role in the formation of QLLs."
Nice, but it doesn't prove that ice is dry. Those conditions are not to be found anywhere in the world in a natural setting. You have yet to prove that such an artificial environment where no supersaturated pH20 exists leads to a dry state in the ice itself.

Last edited:
And you couldnt prove that water was dry in liquid, gas or solid form. It was me who had to refute both of you with evidence. It was your partner in crime Beny who had to bring up dry ice, which isnt even water it is CO2 lol

No such thing as dry water bro, it's the silica that's dry! Let it go.
dry water

its used for transporting dangerous gases

and there is fried water. You can put whatever powder you like on water or any surface. The problem here is with names

and there is fried water. You can put whatever powder you like on water or any surface. The problem here is with names
the powder won't mix with water , you can watch under microscope and see them separated , it act like both liquid and powder powder, but it won't make your hand wet and it can be up to 95% water .
and if you go back several page you see whose childish comment and trying to belittle others and insulting them started this useless conversation

the powder won't mix with water , you can watch under microscope and see them separated , it act like both liquid and powder powder, but it won't make your hand wet and it can be up to 95% water .
and if you go back several page you see whose childish comment and trying to belittle others and insulting them started this useless conversation
Thats what i meant. A really intresting topic and ive seen that video before. I think he misunderstood the zionist when talking about the differences of dry Ice and Dry water

Thats what i meant. A really intresting topic and ive seen that video before. I think he misunderstood the zionist when talking about the differences of dry Ice and Dry water
its the post that start it all and the argument that followed can be seen in the next 4 page

dry water

its used for transporting dangerous gases
It uses sillica which isnt water lol ablah!

its the post that start it all and the argument that followed can be seen in the next 4 page
Yeah it was a joke, and not a serious request. You derailed the thread by answering it because, let's face it, you were getting trounced by everyone on an on-topic discussion about buying Russian jets.

Last edited:
Looks weirdly manipulated footage, and this footage is not from this weeks drill either, so I have no idea where this was filmed.

Regardless, do you really need proof of accuracy? Plenty of operational examples. or are you just trying to make jokes.

Why Artesh use their own stupid stuff, when they have much better things with the IRGC. They have like 20 redundant systems and have no ability to innovate at all. 20 years with the Karrar design and they do barely anything new to it.

Last edited:
Looks weirdly manipulated footage, and this footage is not from this weeks drill either, so I have no idea where this was filmed.

Regardless, do you really need proof of accuracy? Plenty of operational examples. or are you just trying to make jokes.
Well how is it manipulated?

Well how is it manipulated?
I mean the whole left side is cropped out. I need the original to verify

And again, this is also not from this weeks drill so I don't know where on when it was filmed, let alone if it is Iranian. I need the original video without the cropping and stabilization.

If another forum user can verify that it is legit, then shame.

Back
Top Bottom