What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

I mean the whole left side is cropped out. I need the original to verify

And again, this is also not from this weeks drill so I don't know where on when it was filmed, let alone if it is Iranian. I need the original video without the cropping and stabilization.

If another forum user can verify that it is legit, then shame.
If you find it ping me

Looks weirdly manipulated footage, and this footage is not from this weeks drill either, so I have no idea where this was filmed.
It's 1399 drone wargame, a missile (guided bomb) and a drone reach close targets at the same time:

Missile becomes visible about 4 frames before the first explosion:
1400.jpg

Even larger drone doesn't appear till middle of the scene, but as I said, these are normal in low quality images.

یکی از دلایلی که من حاشیه نیوز رو نگاه نمیکنم همین اراجیف و شایعاتشون هست. حتی به خودشون زحمت نداده بودن که ویدئوی باکیفیت رو نگاه کنن و این اراجیف رو منتشر کرده بودن، بعد میخوان خبر و تحلیل هم برن!

Last edited:
It's 1399 drone wargame, a missile (guided bomb) and a drone reach close targets at the same time:

View attachment 874566

Even larger drone doesn't appear till middle of the scene, but as I said, these are normal in low quality images.

یکی از دلایلی که من حاشیه نیوز رو نگاه نمیکنم همین اراجیف و شایعاتشون هست. حتی به خودشون زحمت نداده بودن که ویدئوی باکیفیت رو نگاه کنن و این اراجیف رو منتشر کرده بودن، بعد میخوان خبر و تحلیل هم برن!
Yeah, I just saw the video. I can see the shade coming in vertically above the target. @Hydration If you want to take a look at the video. You can see the shade come in, if only they bothered to use a better camera. Alot of propoganda would be avoided and debunked.

@xbat I like how he shows up here, not for discussion or analysis but to spread propaganda. I mean did the editing of that video not seem suspicious to you?

View attachment 874566

Pedarsaga kheli khob ino dastkari kardan. Bisharafa

Last edited:
Probably because Iran lacks SATCOM, that means low flying suicide drones will not be able to transmit footage from those optics (or be controlled), makes no sense to add optics for LOS controlled suicide drones.
Here's the thing though.

How did the Mercer Street strike happen? NO Satcom, no Optics, over 1000km from Iran's borders. Their has to be some sort of terminal guidance in the nose cap for it to strike the command deck.

Here's the thing though.

How did the Mercer Street strike happen? NO Satcom, no Optics, over 1000km from Iran's borders. Their has to be some sort of terminal guidance in the nose cap for it to strike the command deck.
Three scenarios, and in any of them, the drone must have some kind of sensor. Probably a small camera.

1. Drone was actually controlled by a nearby ship (not necessarily launched from it, not necessarily a military ship), I think it's the most likely option given Iran's recent "drone ships". And done through a camera.

2. The sensor on board the drone is either a camera with AI capabilities or a RF seeker that homed in on the radio transmissions of the ship, drone was sent into the general location of the ship and then autonomously attacked the ship

3. Iran had one or more relays up in the air to control the drone from a further point within Iran, and done through a camera.

Screenshot_20220829-073615_Chrome.jpg

Here's the thing though.

There are few option, Pre-programed Flight path + terminal guidance...

View attachment 874566

Saudi International = gutter-level propaganda for already brainwashed anti-IR mo'āned individuals incapable of critical independent thinking.

Man, Thats a new level of probganda

@Beny Karachun @Daylamite Warrior Dry Ice is the solid form of Co2. Youre supposed to learn this at seventh grade chemistry

As you can see in Benny's recent reply to you, he is claiming that H20 ice is dry, not CO2 dry ice which isnt even ice. Also it is the silica coating the water droplets that makes the water seem dry, where in fact the water is still wet and always will be. Think you may need to join me and Benny in seventh grade.

Nice, but it doesn't prove that ice is dry. Those conditions are not to be found anywhere in the world in a natural setting. You have yet to prove that such an artificial environment where no supersaturated pH20 exists leads to a dry state in the ice itself.
You mentioned dry ice which is CO2. Be accurate. Yes water dries and becomes vapour, which is still wet lol

You said ice is always wet because ice always has quasi-liquid layers of water around it, I showed you proof that there are many conditions in which those layers don't exist, thus that ice is dry.

And I haven't talked about dry ice, I was talking about regular ice being dry. As a physical macro property.

You said ice is always wet because ice always has quasi-liquid layers of water around it, I showed you proof that there are many conditions in which those layers don't exist, thus that ice is dry.

And I haven't talked about dry ice, I was talking about regular ice being dry. As a physical macro property.
There are no natural conditions where liquid layers would be absent. Under experimental conditions, which is not "many" as anything above critical supersaturation will form QLLs, the ice is still not described as dry because there would still be humidity in the air from the ice depending if it's colder than the atmosphere. I challenge you to bring a single academic reference where it describes water ice as "dry".

Last edited:
It uses sillica which isnt water lol ablah!
its 95% water but it wont feel wet
and not all water are drinkable or usable for washing . consider it such water.
in your initial post you never said I'm gonna argue for days that pure or distilled or even drinkable water is dry, you said im gonna argue that water is dry , next time be careful about your wishes , you may get it :devil:

and by the way don't you think Ablah or Ignorant is more likely to be a person who make a wish without considering its consequences ?:azn:

Why Artesh use their own stupid stuff, when they have much better things with the IRGC. They have like 20 redundant systems and have no ability to innovate at all. 20 years with the Karrar design and they do barely anything new to it.
the problem is if they want something in concept of a loyal wingman , they need to have something that can keep up with their airplane , right now IRGC is more focused on endurance and stealth , but the fastest of their drone has only had around of 1/3rd of the speed of a fighter jet , so they are not suitable for air force.I agree they can do a lot more with karrar , they can lower its RCS, they can add more lift surface to it to help it carry more , they can add some conformal fuel storage to it to higher its endurance . but if they are going to use it as a loyal wingman , i don't think adding a radar to it is such priority , that would be nice but first a strong data-link is more important.

about drones like shahed-129 and Kaman-22 , its right that Shahed-129 is around 10 years old but IRGC didn't really provide any upgrade to it untill they built shahed-149 and i still doubt we can mass produce that shahed-149 as the engine is still a mystery to me my guess it probably recycled from another airplane but i can't be sure all aside Kaman-22 is a lot more refined version compared to Shahed-129 . it is the upgrade that IRGC must have done to shahed-129 . it use the same engine but due to more advanced aerodynamic it has better lift , it can carry more , fly higher , and stay up longer.
about smaller uav, well we technically have Shahed-123, Anbabil-2-5, Mohajer 4-6 , Kaman-12
and only Shahed-123 and Mohajer 4 are made by IRGC . Mohajer-6 and Ababils are defence ministry and Kaman-12 is air force . that's were its hilarious , they must take 1 or two and focus on them and ditch the rest
about suicide UAVs its also the same case Meeraj-504 , Shahed-136, different type of Ababils , Kyan , Arash, .......

the two last area i blame IRGC, Army and defence ministry for having a lot of parallel project even in one branch of armed force but i cant blame Air force for kaman-22 as it was an upgrade that was necessary and nobody was willing to do. more than anybody else i blame defence ministry for wasting money on projects like Fotros , or don't provide enough money to project like eagle-ray UAV so in fact all the money they spend there is gonna be wasted.

Back
Top Bottom