What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

169870250.jpg
169870262.jpg
169870274.jpg
169870255.jpg
Previously in the thread that was discussed Iran sell Russia drones people laughed at me when i said its a matter of minuets to separate the wings from these UAVs and then assemble them again . these photos will answer them
i still wonder how they want to stabilize it . karrar can carry two hit seek air to air missile . that was a better option .

Previously in the thread that was discussed Iran sell Russia drones people laughed at me when i said its a matter of minuets to separate the wings from these UAVs and then assemble them again . these photos will answer them

i still wonder how they want to stabilize it . karrar can carry two hit seek air to air missile . that was a better option .

Camera on the tip of it plus image processing and AI plus occasional command center guidance.

Camera on the tip of it plus image processing and AI plus occasional command center guidance.
not how they want to target , i mean stabilize the drone why firing , that gun kick is legendary

I didn't notice anyone laughing. I always figured the wings can be removed and transported in a IL-76, but this shipping container is even better.

I still don't really see the value of Karrar's at the current design, a larger Karrar with an internal rotary bomb bay would be much better. The only thing I can see it being useful is CAP operation to seek for other UAVs of various sizes

And I wish they improved the launch method, as in put them in box containers on Trucks and deploy several on each truck like the Harop design, yet they keep using rail launches, single file, without a platform. Really missing out on much more efficient usage like how the S-136 would be used.

Last edited:
I didn't notice anyone laughing. I always figured the wings can be removed and transported in a IL-76, but this shipping container is even better.

I still don't really see the value of Karrar's at the current design, a larger Karrar with an internal rotary bomb bay would be much better. The only thing I can see it being useful is CAP operation to seek for other UAVs of various sizes

And I wish they improved the launch method, as in put them in box containers on Trucks and deploy several on each truck like the Harop design, yet they keep using rail launches, single file, without a platform. Really missing out on much more efficient usage like how the S-136 would be used.
@Mr Iran Eye

You are such a tool

not how they want to target , i mean stabilize the drone why firing , that gun kick is legendary

Damper

Principles of control 101

AA gun in Karrar is mainly to intercept, scare, and harass a fighter with an array of Karrars with little risk of escalation.

AA missile on Karrar is aiming to kill and escalate.

Last edited:
AA gun in Karrar is mainly to intercept, scare, and harass a fighter with an array of Karrars with little risk of escalation.

AA missile on Karrar is aiming to kill and escalate.
Understood but with the Karrar being the size that it is, how much detection range are we seeing here?

Understood but with the Karrar being the size that it is, how much detection range are we seeing here?

We need an array of them from multiple directions plus AI and image processing to harass an F16 effectively.

They can communicate creatively as well like US since they will be jammed well.

Detection range is limited to this camera on the tip and communication creativity.

Also subsonic and we need an array from different directions.

Other applications of AA gun Karrar:

Against helicopters and other subsonics like drones.

Effective in Yemen against helicopters or Persian gulf as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom