What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Stop covering your pee-pee please ... You paraded around with Turkish flags, trolling in the Iranian section starting hatred flame wars between members of two Islamic neighbors. False flaggers are banned here.

A Pajeetos with Turkish Fetish is hilarious btw :sarcastic:
Can't you shut up ?! They deleted my thread because of you!!

@dBSPL

He can vouch for me.
I didn't believe you. I don't think my friend will give you an account. You can open a new account. I cannot allow a person's account who has been known to be Turkish here for years to follow a different agenda through an Indian account. It's not about your perspective on Turks, it's about being fair and honest. We are different from others you know.

Last edited:
They cannot ban me. It's against the laws, you nitwit.
El sikiyle gerdeğe girilmez.

Türk değilsin ve yazdığım ilk cümleyi de anlamayacaksın. Dolayısıyla burada yıllardır Türk olduğu bilinen kardeşimin isimini kullanarak kendi gündemini takip etmene izin veremem.

If you insult me again, You will start dealing with mods.

El sikiyle gerdeğe girilmez.

Türk değilsin ve yazdığım ilk cümleyi de anlamayacaksın. Dolayısıyla burada yıllardır Türk olduğu bilinen kardeşimin isimini kullanarak kendi gündemini takip etmene izin veremem.

If you insult me again, You will start dealing with mods.

Bro what’s going on here? Is it the same guy?

Bro what’s going on here? Is it the same guy?
My friend, who wrote under the nickname Kedikesenfare, opened this account when he forgot his password for that old account. However, recently, this person told me not to quote his messages again, that he is new owner of this account and that he is an Indian. Frankly I didn't believe it, this account may have been stolen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-17-23-35-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-17-23-35-13.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 80
woooh this guy has given me like 30 angry reactions in 30 seconds. What is his problem? lol
well I wake up this morning and saw i got 20 angry smiley and one HaHa smiley from this dude that i literally never heard of . my only guess some people literally have too much time on their hand

Last edited:
True but lots of Iranian drones rely on terrain matching software rather than GPS. So unless we're talking about a desert, it won't be a big deal. But yes in general since so man platforms relying on GPS these days EW is a huge issue.

Major problem with these will be threat from electronic warfare systems.EW systems can blind these systems.

I do not know about Iran but in Indo-Pak theater,EW systems have played vital roles in all wars.

Complete artificial autonomy will be required for these unmanned fighter jets and on top of that EW systems will become more dangerous in future.

So lets see whats the future of these unmanned systems in aerial combats.
Only future will tell.

Back
Top Bottom