What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Now that looks like a very nice clean installation indeed,and its even still contained within its original launch canister as well [I think the perfect name for this would be....The AeroSpike]
That whole program really was a great piece of reverse/reengineering work by iran
I still would`ve liked for this to be called the farsi word for spike tho`

Huge press X for Doubt moment when I read 2000km...
E4cKMLAUYAEv1cs.jpg

I should message Pataramesh. Haven't had indepth discussion since involving prospect of Iranian aerospace capability involving jet engines...

Huge press X for Doubt moment when I read 2000km...
View attachment 803258
I should message Pataramesh. Haven't had indepth discussion since involving prospect of Iranian aerospace capability involving jet engines...
He's right about that range kind of, UAE developed suicide drone with 9 hours endurance and 180km per hour speed with 50kg warhead payload. 180x9=1620 km range.
20211224_171456.jpg

Only INS/GPS works at that distance unless you have some type of SATCOM.

He's right about that range kind of, UAE developed suicide drone with 9 hours endurance and 180km per hour speed with 50kg warhead payload. 180x9=1620 km range.
View attachment 803274

Only INS/GPS works at that distance unless you have some type of SATCOM.
That is like ideal case scenario for range and UAE has money to burn unlike Iran that also faces little to no access to acquiring technology hence need to develop it on their own with exception of having cooperation with North Korea. UAE drone looks optimized for endurance while Iranian speculated Shahed-136 by design indicates going for speed over endurance.

Heres the rest of the video of the strike on the simulated target
One cant help but notice the rather large and obvious dome that is a major part of the simulated target,indeed it looks rather like the sort of containment structure one would expect to find at a nuclear facility.....
103795_isrviewofisraelinuclearfacilityinnegevdestoutsidedimonareuters_1619047319286.jpeg

ikonos_dimona_070400_reactor_005.jpg

.......and I can really only think of one in the region.

Last edited:
F-14A could be used as UAV / drone launching platform considering center line pylons for AIM-54 Phoenix thus a mounting system to use all four would allow a 2 ton UAV to be attached.

2 ton UAV with Jahesh-700 engine could probably have enough fuel to assure range of 3000 kilometers if going at full thrust for most efficient burning of fuel or if going for endurance then it may near 10 hours at halved so called economic cruise.

I contemplated posting this since 2 days ago. Fook it. Yeet.

That is like ideal case scenario for range and UAE has money to burn unlike Iran that also faces little to no access to acquiring technology hence need to develop it on their own with exception of having cooperation with North Korea. UAE drone looks optimized for endurance while Iranian speculated Shahed-136 by design indicates going for speed over endurance.
The video makes it look smaller than it actually is.
Heres the rest of the video of the strike on the simulated target
One cant help but notice the rather large and obvious dome that is a major part of the simulated target,indeed it looks rather like the sort of containment structure one would expect to find at a nuclear facility.....
103795_isrviewofisraelinuclearfacilityinnegevdestoutsidedimonareuters_1619047319286.jpeg

ikonos_dimona_070400_reactor_005.jpg

.......and I can really only think of one in the region.

If anyone noticed in the video, that one of the drones struck the air ventilation system which is located about 50 meters from the dome.
The Iranian haters are silent...

Back
Top Bottom