What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

"Shahed 136" ?,is that an official iranian designation,or just something that the west came up with because it needs an "official" name for this weapon.:unsure:
They made it up. S-136 was never announced by Iran unless maybe they had access to classified internal documents that designated the name as s-136 and therefore found the name.

They made it up. S-136 was never announced by Iran unless maybe they had access to classified internal documents that designated the name as s-136 and therefore found the name.
Yeah,thats what I figured...... :tsk:

Hypersonic UAS with a 60 million$ budget. That is also with the very high operating costs of the United States

Tell me why Iran cannot strive forward to achieve this economically, or at least supersonic bomber? Even starting from today, it takes 10 years to have it operational by 2030, this would be applicable well into the next 30 years.

1628382186129.png

Hypersonic UAS with a 60 million$ budget. That is also with the very high operating costs of the United States

Tell me why Iran cannot strive forward to achieve this economically, or at least supersonic bomber? Even starting from today, it takes 10 years to have it operational by 2030, this would be applicable well into the next 30 years.

View attachment 768184
I recently linked a video by Sabine Hossefeinder regarding hypersonic air travel and weapons and the second half of said video was most interesting.

you are all show and no bite
Amin Jan I like to welcome you to the forum..many Iranians in this forum are not born in Iran so you will see them with US, Canada, British or Australia flags..We all get to know each other and try to avoid any conflict with each other ...I can assure you that you will get to know some real nasty non- Iranians also...It is good to have you in here ..more Iranians living in Iran is a great addition to this little group.

I recently linked a video by Sabine Hossefeinder regarding hypersonic air travel and weapons and the second half of said video was most interesting.
here some bite
Amin Jan I like to welcome you to the forum..many Iranians in this forum are not born in Iran so you will see them with US, Canada, British or Australia flags..We all get to know each other and try to avoid any conflict with each other ...I can assure you that you will get to know some real nasty non- Iranians also...It is good to have you in here ..more Iranians living in Iran is a great addition to this little group.
i can say one thing the west is collapsing its utterly irrelevant for me so just dont push irrelevant stuff or propaganda because in my view not much the west achieved is worth to look at and take as example

amir abdollahian who i actually follow and who is a great strategic thinker pretty much brought it to a point in this video when it comes to irans relations with the west and i have to ask you what relevance does the western mindset have to iran what are their believes and concepts worth to us but anyway any iranian globallly who is working in the benefit of iran is welcome but when it comes to iran than the methods used in the west will not be acceptable anymore we will depend on the iranian islamic civilization and upgrade that and not on modernism which has no solutions for anything

Last edited:
Dadash Amin thinks we are hostile. I can assure you Amin Jan, many of us have discussed Iran's capabilities for years here, and we are all proud of Iran's achievements. Last 5 years has had tremendous growth.

My profile picture is the Khorramshahr.

When I criticized the reusing of the same names for different products like Simurgh drone, Simurgh SLV, Simurgh naval drone and Simurgh plane, it was not out of anger and nothing to do with the west. It was simply to avoid confusion.

I love the name Simurgh, it is a special name, but it should be reserved for the best and most prestigious products. For example, Iran's first ICBM or Hypersonic glide vehicle should be called Simurgh in my opinion.

Looks like pretty good confirmation of the mohajer 6 in ethiopia
https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2021/08/iranian-mohajer-6-drones-spotted-in.html
All-in-all its not too terrible of an article,but unfortunately it seems that at some point the author just couldnt help himself,and resorted to the usual old trope of "damning with faint praise",plus of course the usual incorrect "facts",thrown in for good measure right at the end.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom