What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

More product unveiling in near future (Drone related)
Most I am waiting for supersonic cruise missile or slv for medium sized satellite, it wil have to be unveiled soon as far as i know.
But only drone heavier than 149 will not bad

Waiting for it as well, hopefully with air launched ballistic missiles

Or air launched CMs/AShMs or air launched swarms of suicide drones. Or just for dropping 20+ homing bombs.

E52VAesXMAU4yHc

Built in China and with a cost of anywhere between €30,000 and €150,000, depending on its technical characteristics, the drone has five motors. Four of them are electric and allow the aircraft to land and take off vertically. The fifth, a two-cylinder combustion engine, allows for horizontal flight.

پلیکان کانسپت
کپی کردند ما رو
بزرگتر زدند لا مصبا

Last edited:
King of Jordan said that Iranian UAVs hit their arsenal last year under Trump administration.

King of Jordan is worst kind of scam, just few mounths ago, his friends wanted him hanged and overthrown, one of few countries in region who support him was Iran... now he is claiming something never reported it happened, and I cant imagine drone or missile attack in Jordan would not be spoted. It is more likely, after failed coup, widely reported to be sponsored by regional Arab kingdoms, he is bashing Iran in hope it would be liked by Israel, KSA, US....

King of Jordan said that Iranian UAVs hit their arsenal last year under Trump administration.

Par for the course,I`m afraid.Sadly when it comes to ones typical western backed arab vassal despot,parroting their nato/usraeli masters propaganda sentiments is considered a vital part of the job description,and any vassal who fails in that task can easily be replaced.

Par for the course,I`m afraid.Sadly when it comes to ones typical western backed arab vassal despot,parroting their nato/usraeli masters propaganda sentiments is considered a vital part of the job description,and any vassal who fails in that task can easily be replaced.
He was recalled to Washington last week....Poor man got his new marching orders..leave him alone.:undecided::undecided:

Funny is we said that Iran targeted Jordanian arsenals with UAV last year and we were called delusional.

They said NOTHING happened.

Like they say nothing happened to Mossad agents in Irbil or to others in Qatar.

Next year news:
We were killed in Irbil and Qatar.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom