What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

IRGC chief clearly mentioned 7,000 KM in his Speech.

"We have decided to be among the top countries in the world in every phenomenon and today we are among the top countries in many areas," he said. "We have large drones that fly 7,000 kilometers and anywhere. Are coming down "

@PeeD sir, the word پهن پیکر makes me hopeful for something big, a drone as big as a bomber.
What engines it might operate, remains to be seen. What do you think?

36h x 400km/h is 14.000km, so 7000km radius.

S-149 Gaza?

36h x 400km/h is 14.000km, so 7000km radius.

S-149 Gaza?
not my first thought but with little fuel tank yes but you are destroying your weapons capacity in turn

1624782839104.png

when they say he range they usually means range not radius like shahed171 that when they claimed 4400km of range they meant range not radius

mystery Iranian drone made from carbon fiber

The new (suspected made in Iran) drone, should be rather called prop-driven cruise missile Compared to previous designs, it likely doesn't rely on GPS/INS/ passive RF-seeker
It should rather have a IIR seeker (Sadid) with image correlation

Making it more difficult to counter

View attachment 756858

View attachment 756859

View attachment 756860

These more advanced drones are what scares the Israelis and Americans so much.

-small
-accurate
-illusive
-lethal
-Easy to produce (?)
-and I'm assuming easy to smuggle

Flooding the air-space with these during a fight would spell absolute pandemonium for AD units trying to defend critical infrastructure like Radars and mobile command posts and lightly covered hangars.

If this was really made by Iran (which seems highly likely), one can only imagine what other offensive weapons Iran has been making this past decade or so.

These more advanced drones are what scares the Israelis and Americans so much.

-small
-accurate
-illusive
-lethal
-Easy to produce (?)
-and I'm assuming easy to smuggle

Flooding the air-space with these during a fight would spell absolute pandemonium for AD units trying to defend critical infrastructure like Radars and mobile command posts and lightly covered hangars.

If this was really made by Iran (which seems highly likely), one can only imagine what other offensive weapons Iran has been making this past decade or so.
Just don't like the fact it can be turned other way around using the same drones!

It is clear that Iran is keeping secrets and will reveal some in the future, but I can't wait for them to bring us fighter jets that they never showed us. It will shake a few people here who think that Iran is not very advanced in the fighter planes

Just don't like the fact it can be turned other way around using the same drones!

Yeah I feel you, but the modern battlefield will be and is littered with these exact type of small, suicide drones that can and will wreak havoc to any military force not up to snuff to deal with or at the very least, absorb the type widespread destruction they can cause.

Nagorno-Karabakh really showed the world just how deadly such weapons are and I'm glad Iran has been on the forefront of this sort of technology for quite some time.
It is clear that Iran is keeping secrets and will reveal some in the future, but I can't wait for them to bring us fighter jets that they never showed us. It will shake a few people here who think that Iran is not very advanced in the fighter planes

As with any other nation, Iran is under no obligation to reveal its full military capabilities to anyone.

I'm glad Iran can be quite coy about it as well lol.

Iran has untraceable flying objects that can reach anywhere in the world with an out of imagination speed:

Please give us details what is said in the video for people like us who do not speak or understand Persian.

this is beyond excellent

its free only for one day so jummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp on it

Another article that underestimates Iranian fighter planes and their progress on this subject but for me it is good news. The surprises will be bigger

this is beyond excellent

its free only for one day so jummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp on it

WOW!!
I`ve gotta say,this is very likely one of the single most,possibly in fact THE most,honest and unbiased assessments of an iranian weapons capability that I`ve ever encountered,I`m literally in fvcking shock!!.:eek:
Usually the very best you can expect from western sources is a damning with faint praise/grudging admission type of recognition.For the rest of the time its either playing down those capabilities,openly doubting them,or when neither of those is possible then simply pretending that it doesnt exist,ie "best not mentioned really".

:enjoy:Big thumbs up to OP Skyshadow for this:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom