What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

1. Patriot radar stationed in US base of Ain Al-Asad in Iraq has been destroyed by anonymous suicide drone two weeks ago.

2. US announced to remove it's missile air defense system from middle east 3 days ago.

I would like to add a period, Obama style!

Source?

IMG_20210626_105724_963.jpg
IMG_20210626_105727_527.jpg

^ PMU in possession of a Mohajer-6 UCAV

mystery Iranian drone made from carbon fiber

The new (suspected made in Iran) drone, should be rather called prop-driven cruise missile Compared to previous designs, it likely doesn't rely on GPS/INS/ passive RF-seeker
It should rather have a IIR seeker (Sadid) with image correlation

Making it more difficult to counter

1624731672297.png

1624731702321.png

1624731787889.png

View attachment 756651View attachment 756652
^ PMU in possession of a Mohajer-6 UCAV
Armed with Smart bombs.
In the meantime the loser government of Al-Kazemi fails to handle bunch of Chinese CH-4 drones.
Hashd is the future of Iraq. The only capable and formidable force defending Iraqi territory. Arabs and Ba'ath fkholes are good only at killing kids and licking American boots.
With Hashd in charge of Iraq no one can invade North and west of Iraq.

haft hezar? 7000km? Is this some mistranslation or for real.
The reporter is tasmin and also irgc. I trust him! My guess is that it is at least 2xpowerplants with an engine configuration like b2

The reporter is tasmin and also irgc. I trust him! My guess is that it is at least 2xpowerplants with an engine configuration like b2

Maybe....., just maybe the aircraft @TheImmortal has hoped Iran would strive to. Fixed wing, supersonic long range bomber. I guess we'll see.

Maybe....., just maybe the aircraft @TheImmortal has hoped Iran would strive to. Fixed wing, supersonic long range bomber. I guess we'll see.
IRGC chief clearly mentioned 7,000 KM in his Speech.

"وی با بیان اینکه ما تصمیم گرفته‌ایم در جهان در هر پدیده‌ای جزو کشورهای برتر جهان باشیم و امروز در بسیاری از حوزه ها جزو کشورهای برتر هستیم، خاطرنشان کرد: ما پرنده‌های پهن پیکر بدون سرنشین داریم که هفت هزار کیلومتر پرواز می‌کنند و در هر نقطه‌ای فرود می آیند"

@PeeD sir, the word پهن پیکر makes me hopeful for something big, a drone as big as a bomber.
What engines it might operate, remains to be seen. What do you think?

7000km fly , hoped it was a little more so it could reach Diego Garcia, the plan have a 3500km flying radius and I'm not sure if he meant with ammunition or without it.
right now the only thing that for sure can hit that base is the suicide drone that army claimed have 4000km of range

7000km fly , hoped it was a little more so it could reach Diego Garcia, the plan have a 3500km flying radius and I'm not sure if he meant with ammunition or without it.
right now the only thing that for sure can hit that base is the suicide drone that army claimed have 4000km of range
You can count on Makran and other Forward base ships. I think that was why general said it can land anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom