What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

TEI has been producing f16 since 1994 and now combines it with its native avionics, soon with its new radars. GE F110 engine produced in Turkey for decades ruined man.

Turkey has been doing nothing but assembling those. Nothing more. Even Saudi Arabia assembles. You lack the technology to produce such a thing by yourself. You're in a defence forum here, we're not children to buy into your fantasies.

You think that people will think of you by using the Russian engine in the aircraft you can fly with 3rd class Russian metallurgy.

What do Russian engine have to do with anything else? Even so, those Russians engines are many decades ahead of what your kind can produce. Your only hope is to get engines imported. I.e From the UK.

page_9.jpg

I wonder what this is:

1- Imported NATO technology
2- Imported South Korea technology
3- Some project that will never see the production stage (like many of your projects)
4- All of the above.

Why waste your time for our seeds whom got ruled by us for 2 millennium and then became mongolized by invaders ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkification

History lesson for deluded Armenians from Anatolia (who got got invaded by Central Asian Seljuks and started calling themselves Turkish to look better but are still ARMENIANS by genetics, I will prove later)

NO TURKISH HAS EVER RULED ANY PART OF IRAN FOR ANY SIGNIFICANT PART OF HISTORY

while at the same time YOUR GRECO ARMENOID country has been ruled by multiple Iranic groups for centuries.

MEDIAN

uhhODL_hegFjW0DB1IsW8SI31eqZWts-LdtSXe_HbeTSIWZHvkwzHXuTK_yPTaZAZFmEPFotjQeFWRCisKgDPrkvNXJ0R1mgRK6Rnn7VfXJWqZ22NuiZzAHUa9WhmQ

PERSIANS

Achamenid

This_map_depicts_the_Sassanid_Empire_from_602_A.D._-_620_A.D.png

Parthian

empire-banner-1.jpg

Sassanid

e06ee2c965ebf3feace6879f3c31c6f5.gif

SAFFAVIDS

main-qimg-e1e2ba255431c7f5499cb81d6b7636da

AFSHARID

IRI EMPIRE

map.png

Iran ruled Anatolis for 2 millennium. 90% of Anatolis are somehow similar to Iranians.

https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0105090

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people

Original post by @drmeson at https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran-advisory-center-in-syria-warns-turkey.656109/page-3

000_1NO8S4-640x400.jpg

Untitled-9-6.jpg

Man, calm down, i'm not against Iran, but the propaganda you do works for Israel and USA. Turkey back aattacked Assad militias because our troops (their location given to Russia in advance for coordination) were attacked in Syria. We do not have a problem with our Iranian brothers otherwise. And stop to be aggresive against Turkey.

Is Iran known to have Offensive ECM drones? I'm curious about this after reading alittle bit about ECM capabilities.

When we observe what happened at the Saudi Aramco facility, how did Qods-1 manage to complete evade Saudi and American operated radars.

We can note how small the CM's are, but if Iran is known to have ECM drones, their is a possibility a suicide ECM drone following the CM's with similar characteristics would be able to provide cover for the CM's to get close enough. Unless I am wrong and perhaps ECM would actually show an incoming attack.

Is Iran known to have Offensive ECM drones? I'm curious about this after reading alittle bit about ECM capabilities.

When we observe what happened at the Saudi Aramco facility, how did Qods-1 manage to complete evade Saudi and American operated radars.

We can note how small the CM's are, but if Iran is known to have ECM drones, their is a possibility a suicide ECM drone following the CM's with similar characteristics would be able to provide cover for the CM's to get close enough. Unless I am wrong and perhaps ECM would actually show an incoming attack.
I dont doubt that iran would have ecm drones.Its likely that once the iranian strikes had begun these would be deployed to confuse,decoy and jam the now fully alerted remaining enemy air defence systems.

The new generation of jet drones Attributes: Range: 1000 km, weight: 470 KG, Speed: 900 km per hour, Flight altitude: 40 thousand feet, Flight duration: 180 minutes

The most important mission: Testing short-range defense systems and artillery and missile reconnaissance Disruption of the enemy's defense network

My guess is that the above drones are testbeds for other drones still in development.

Probably, these drones serve as either reusable cruise missiles or decoys for enemy air defenses.

1 Patriot missile costs 1mln dollar and they usually launch two missiles per target, so these decoy-drones will force enemy air defenses to exhaust their missile inventory very quickly.

By the way, interesting engine on that red drone---what engine it might be?

Probably, these drones serve as either reusable cruise missiles or decoys for enemy air defenses.

1 Patriot missile costs 1mln dollar and they usually launch two missiles per target, so these decoy-drones will force enemy air defenses to exhaust their missile inventory very quickly.

By the way, interesting engine on that red drone---what engine it might be?
actually it seems like the main job of these drones is releasing gliding targets most possibly to test AD systems.
but we really need those decoys you said.

Specification of a mach .7 and 1000 km ranged cruise missile... although its a drone...

The new generation of jet drones Attributes: Range: 1000 km, weight: 470 KG, Speed: 900 km per hour, Flight altitude: 40 thousand feet, Flight duration: 180 minutes

The most important mission: Testing short-range defense systems and artillery and missile reconnaissance Disruption of the enemy's defense network

My guess is that the above drones are testbeds for other drones still in development.

Specification of a mach .7 and 1000 km ranged cruise missile... although its a drone...

No,the original sadid missiles main fins folded forward like the tow/toophan,the fins on this fold backward just like on the spike.Plus both sets of fins on the sadid are in line with each other whereas the ones on this are not,again this is just like the spike.
sadid.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom