What's new

Iranian Supremacy in Scientific R&D in the Islamic world

Thanks to annually 8.5 billion $ military aid that US gives every year to its Outpost Barack, fenced with a wall like a prison.

Once the US don't need you anymore, you will be turned to kebabs 😁🤣
4 billion, out of 405 billion dollar annual GDP, we could easily survive with 4 billion dollars less.

Fenced with a wall like a prison? More like a gated community, as expected given Israel's neighbors.

US and Israel are deeply intertwined, AIPAC lobbying means the US will always support Israel. Jews in position of power around the world are a leverage Israel has.

@Horus gotta love these desperate cartoons, come in our forum and say this!
Last time i checked, this is a Pakistan Defence Forum, not some propaganda site....

In the Islamic World no 1 is Turkey right now. No 2 is Pakistan......U people couldnt even make a nuke even after getting help from us in early 90s till today.

These tall claims will only be taken seriously once u will show something real to the world interms of yr achievements. In which yr very low right now.....maybe in future if sanctions r lifted and technology of modern standards can be accessed by yr country then yr gonna improve.

As for our country, dont worry, we like to play games, games in which we r so good in....havnt u seen what we did with America in Afghanistan? and now the same America is running back to us asking for another boot up their backsides?? :lol:

We play Great Games! Games of which we r masters of. Iran, since her revolution is only 43 years old. U guys have a lot to learn due to yr inexperience.

Turkey meanwhile is around 100 years old and Pakistan is about to turn 75 years old. Hence more experienced, and these two countries arnt as sanctioned as Iran is right now,
Have you visited Istanbul? I have, and besides a few Mcdonalds and Zara stores It is like a third world place or something, like a gypsy city, no offence though, i mean it well, just like how you are meaning well.
Visit Istanbul and then Tehran and tell me which of the two capitals resemble something of a functioning country.

A few burger king or Zara stores does not make a country advanced. Turkey without sanctions is even more backwards in some areas compared to Iran.

Iran without sanctions and full benefit of oil and gas sales would absolutely trash any country in the entire Middle East + South European countries.

With all respect, your 75 old nation carved out of India has nothing to compare with an ancient civilization like Iran. And i am being very polite to you after your ugly rant towards Iran.

Now you can go and talk about some indus valley civilization. Who cares, be happy. But do not disrespect your neighbors.

likes , dislikes aside , credit should be given where its due , that h index list is legit , iran do have higher h index in all "muslim" world(dont like the term) , Turkey is no 2 , saudia , No 3 and Pakistan number 4 , but positive sign is that Pakistan has highest per paper citation among all , which shows some quality work being done e.g Switzerland which is a small country has incredible per paper citation because almost all the work from their is top notch.

lol realistically speaking, if Iran would be that good, it would have achieved something by now....... Thats despite us giving them centrifuges for uranium enrichment in early 90s.

If u know what i mean :lol: A country which is 7th largest exporter of doctors and engineers in the World like Pakistan, whose military achievements both conventional and unconventional r well known and right infront of everybody to see, from our very own ships to subs to Tanks and Aircrafts as well as has extreme miniaturized nukes which r hardest to develop, to MIRV ballistic Missiles with 1000s of km range, cant really be 4th in mere ''Muslim World'' DOESNT MAKES SENSE SORRY!

Heck these iranis r themselves trying to buying our AK Tanks and JF17s........What has iranis achieved despite sanctions is commendable, i dont deny that, but plz.....lets leave it to that!

Last edited:
lol realistically speaking, if Iran would be that good, it would have achieved something by now....... Thats despite us giving them centrifuges for uranium enrichment in early 90s.

If u know what i mean :lol: A country which is 7th largest exporter of doctors and engineers in the World like Pakistan, whose military achievements both conventional and unconventional r well known and right infront of everybody to see from our very own ships to subs to Tanks and Aircrafts too as well as has extreme miniaturized nukes which r hardest to develop to MIRV ballistic Missiles with 1000s of km range, cant really be 4th in mere ''Muslim World'' DOESNT MAKES SENSE SORRY!

Heck these iranis r themselves trying to buying our AK Tanks and JF17s........What has iranis achieved despite sanctions is commendable, i dont deny that, but plz.....lets leave it to that!
bro i just quoted the h index website , Pakistan has some good institution in defense sector , but university level research is week, In germany I have met lot of iranians students in engineering field , there mathematics is much stronger than Pakistani students of same education level.

Have you visited Istanbul? I have, and besides a few Mcdonalds and Zara stores It is like a third world place or something, like a gypsy city, no offence though, i mean it well, just like how you are meaning well.
Visit Istanbul and then Tehran and tell me which of the two capitals resemble something of a functioning country.

A few burger king or Zara stores does not make a country advanced. Turkey without sanctions is even more backwards in some areas compared to Iran.

Iran without sanctions and full benefit of oil and gas sales would absolutely trash any country in the entire Middle East + South European countries.

With all respect, your 75 old nation carved out of India has nothing to compare with an ancient civilization like Iran. And i am being very polite to you after your ugly rant towards Iran.

Now you can go and talk about some indus valley civilization. Who cares, be happy. But do not disrespect your neighbors.
i can do whatever i want in my own forum,, afterall i aint the one opening a thread in an irani forum abt Pakistan being no 1.......tall claims as usual.

BTW Istanbul isn't their capital. And yes i have been to Iran and Turkey too plenty of times.....Not just Tehran or Istanbul but in plenty of cities in these 2 countries......Have u ever been to Pakistan? inorder to compare as i can? that too in a city like Islamabad?? where i live......This city of Islamabad was declared 2nd most beautiful capital in the world, i know yr arrogant, u wont believe it.......But that true, its been that way since 2015 to 2019 consistently. Right now its 4th or 5th in the list.

And no, we weren't carved out of India, get yr facts right! Its the only Country in the World build by the Muslims for the Muslims in the name of Islam, and we r damn proud of it. So dont disrespect my country and then shamelessly come to our forums with these laughable claims.

U maybe our neighbor thats to our geography, but yr certainly arnt our friend! nor our brother.....this much is truth....Yr the friends and brothers of our enemies like India! and Kulbhushan Yadav is the greatest example of that! So spare me of this BS......

And the indus valley civilization is a FACT and a reality.....a 8000 years old civilization which was the first ever human civilization through which u and i all came from......u should be respectful towards that as it was yr ancient civilization too, just because it has origins in modern day Pak doesnt mean its solely ours, we dont claim any copyrights towards it like u do with yr persian civilization even though we were also part of it and its also as much as ours as it was yrs. Heck even that Rustam was also from here, where i live not even where u live. Yes same Rustam who torn the letters of Prophet Muhammad SAW and then Allah made an example out of him by breaking his empire also in as many pieces.....Allah has said in Quran that he has made us different and part of different nations so we could recognize eachother not because we despise eachother and Allah certainly dont like arrogant people.

Its funny that yr representative of a Revolutionized Islamic Country, but still havnt learnt even the basics of Islamic Akhlaq!

If not then Allah will do with you the same he did with Rustam and his Empire, doesnt matter how much Islamic u think u r.

As for what i have written, its the facts, the world will respect u when it sees u in developing something real.....innovation.......Making these drones, missiles arnt enough to gain respect of the World. Both Pakistan and Turkey also make them infect Turkey also exports them and make cash out of it. And its not the same as Iran selling those drones of gurella fighters in Iraq, Yemen or Syria. They sell to all, from their fellow NATO members to dirt poor Africans.

These Tall claims are made because u have nothing better to compare yr scientific achievements with. As i said revolution is only 43 years old.......it has a long long way to go and learnt. This doesnt mean yr incompetent, but it means yr just inexperienced.

As i said before, we had helped u with those centrifuges in early 90s, by now u should have been a nuke power, but u aint. So these all Tall claims must be reflected in the real world achievements and national milestones, which u havnt been able to do.

Thats the difference b/w Turkey/Pakistan vs Iran........we aint inexperienced modern day nations......But then again u will only know that when these sanctions will be lifted and u will have unrestricted access to the modern day technology to compare.

Nothing here measures the quality of the research lol, it's very easy, I'd graph it out for you if I had power for that - more students at STEM fields - more citations at STEM fields

Lol, if you think having more citations neans overtaking someone you're not even overtaking a midget with down syndrome in an IQ test

No Jew, no. of citation by other scientists (not your own self) is the only measure of the quality of research. If your work is good then others cite otherwise nobody would. If Iran has that ranking its because the quality is that good that other global researcher cite iranian work. If it would have been bad nobody would have cited the work.

LOL first you tried to give it the population angle and now "quality". Keep trying jew.

You Jews are dumb as fuk, good at stand-up comedy only. No wonder you always get massacred and will be outbred soon.

bro i just quoted the h index website , Pakistan has some good institution in defense sector , but university level research is week, In germany I have met lot of iranians students in engineering field , there mathematics is much stronger than Pakistani students of same education level.
haha bro im not talking abt foreign based iranis or pakistanis.....even foreign based Pakistanis in US as well r in AI and developing brain chips etc. Because they have access to facilities, education institutions there.

Im talking abt something else. Pakistani and Irani based scientists. Educated from local universities and have access to the local R&D facilities. And about their local, domestic and National achievements.

Im myself a PhD fellow in IR&D (international relations and development) and i have personally never read any research paper from an iran based expert ever. The ones i got to read were through a program in Iran in which we were invited in a local university in Isfahan in Iran during my student days.....and frankly i didnt found them to be too impressive either, atleast not worth sharing with my students here.

Whatever its written in the sources in OP, isnt being reflected in the real world, as much as its being reflected here in Pakistan vs in Iran.......thats the point. Read my post#130's last 4 paragraphs for details abt this.

Last edited:
haha bro im not talking abt foreign based iranis or pakistanis.....even foreign based Pakistanis there in US as well r in AI and developing brain chips etc. Because they have access to facilities, education institutions there.

Im talking abt something else. Pakistani and Irani based scientists. Educated from local universities and have access to the local R&D facilities. And about their local, domestic and National achievements.

Im myself a PhD fellow in IR&D (international relations and development) and i have personally never read any research paper from an iran based expert ever. The ones i got to read were through a program in Iran in which we were invited in a local university in Isfahan in Iran during my student days.....and frankly i didnt found them to be too impressive either, atleast not worth sharing with my students here.
it depends on field , in robotics and control , I have read very good work from some local iranains.

View attachment 857797

Inflation rate at 32%

GDP falling to barely 200 billion nominal, PPP is higher, as expected in third world countries

View attachment 857798
GDP per capita, Israeli citizen is way richer than the average Iranian

Lol, semantics, calm down poor Iranian guy
The more students you have the more citations you're going to have, the fact remains

ROFL-COPTER JEW

https://www.imf.org/en/Countries/IRN#countrydata

1656516231437.png
1656516241128.png

nation state is a new concept , Islamic republic of Iran is created in 1979.

SJR is a global standard metric for R&D. Only an illiterate person with no concept of research metrics will challenge this system.

Iran by nonself international citations in STEM fields has no parallel in the entire Islamic world as I posted on the first page. It is a fact, one can accept it or challenge SJR that it does not fit with their political agenda but SJR won't change their numbers.

No Jew, no. of citation by other scientists (not your own self) is the only measure of the quality of research. If your work is good then others cite otherwise nobody would. If Iran has that ranking its because the quality is that good that other global researcher cite iranian work. If it would have been bad nobody would have cited the work.

LOL first you tried to give it the population angle and now "quality". Keep trying jew.

You Jews are dumb as fuk, good at stand-up comedy only. No wonder you always get massacred and will be outbred soon.
No lol, people are citing your works because you have more students that make more studies and thus they'll get cited more you retard, it has nothing to do with quality, no metric in that site is measuring how significant the research cited is.

And it isn't even mentioning who is citing Iranian research paper, for all we know it might be mostly 3rd world countries that develop jackshit that use your research.

The metric for quality is in the software, medicine, startups, engineering projects you develop, not in the number of times you've been mentioned on some random papers.

Lol, are you blind? Do you think it's reasonable that Iran's GDP rised from 500 billion dollars in 2017 to 1.36 trillion dollars in 2022? Tripling your economy in 5 years? This metric is obviously false.

it depends on field , in robotics and control , I have read very good work from some local iranains.
well thats the news to me.......since none of my fellow Professors in my university quote any Irani based scholar. And im teaching in Air University these days......Where entire RnD for Project Azm is going on. As well as a visiting fellow in NUST where my engineering colleagues also havnt ever mentioned any iran based scholar or expert and yes they r the ones who r into AI and Robotics ie mechatronics.

Yr the only person who is claiming that. While these NUST and Air Uni r one of the top engineering universities of Pakistan. On the league of GIK Institute.

Last edited:

Very true..when I entered from Europe to Turkey with my auto it was disaster city..but I keep the stories for now..I am not here to humiliate a neighbor.
No lol, people are citing your works because you have more students that make more studies and thus they'll get cited more you retard, it has nothing to do with quality, no metric in that site is measuring how significant the research cited is.

And it isn't even mentioning who is citing Iranian research paper, for all we know it might be mostly 3rd world countries that develop jackshit that use your research.

The metric for quality is in the software, medicine, startups, engineering projects you develop, not in the number of times you've been mentioned on some random papers.

Lol, are you blind? Do you think it's reasonable that Iran's GDP rised from 500 billion dollars in 2017 to 1.36 trillion dollars in 2022? Tripling your economy in 5 years? This metric is obviously false.
Since Iranian GDP rise upsets you so much..watch this non-GDP info about Iran

Well know fact that power generation in a given country is correlated to the general development of that country (GDP included)

Watch this 60 sec video and get educated..Iran's rise is a fact and your date of departure from Middle east is getting closer!.:azn:

and by the 2020.
1656290020029.png

Last edited:

Lol Jew you got defensive.

This is the 2021 STEM R&D data. Iran is ranked 14th globally by nonself citations. Out of this list of 14, Iran ranks at 5th population. Actually France, Italy, germany, Iran have similar populations. If we go by your jew-level theory that some country gets more cited then a country like Bangladesh or Pakistan, Nigeria should be ranked at no. 4-5 because they have more people according to your BS logic.

1656518021827.png

In an R&D world, there are multiple ways to check research quality. I am telling you this from experience, (I have 16 years of experience in EU as an engineering researcher/academician, got my masters from Iran, PhD from EU).

- No. of non self-citations: This tells how many people in the world read your research and deemed it useful enough for their own research so they cited it. Higher the non self citation count, more important was your work otherwise it would not get that much attention. Because it literally tells us that so many people in the field globally deemed it important enough to cite it. There is never any regional trend in the citations as well. Pick any paper Q1/Q2 category paper on RG or google scholar/Scopus and see its cited information. You will find Nigerians, Canadians and then Chinese, Argentines citing it. Iranian paper are no exception. For non western nations this metric is the best one.

- H-index: It works too and western system prefers it but its a very biased system because most of the high impact research journals in STEM fields are from the west and they do not easily publish research work from east (except Japan, China, Korea) unless someone just invents something out of the world. The editors mostly prefer western authorship which is one of the reasons research groups in east prefer to have collaborations with western groups to enhance their publication quality. Again this metric has nothing to do with population. Politics play its part too. I knew a brilliant Serbian colleague (now a tenured professor) whose paper was not being entertained from Serbia by a top notch American Journal. He later published the same work from our research institute in EU in the very same journal with literally no change.

- No. of SJR registered published articles: Thats the most crude way of checking quality of research. You can basically pick low quality journals which are atleast SJR registered in Q4 category and keep on publishing in it to increase your count (most mid tier academicians globally take this route). Some professors even in western countries promote their students to fill their CV's this way which is one of the reasons Q3-Q4 category journals have the HIGHEST frequencies of issues because they are in demand by larger body of researchers.

Iranian dominance is based upon nonself citations. SJR is ranking iran that high means the journals iranian scientists publish their work in are atleast SJR registered (Q1-Q4) and globally STEM scientists deem that work important enough to cite it otherwise they would have. Now you can cry me a river of jew ash, protest against it, start name calling but it wont change, like holocaust cant be reversed.

Back
Top Bottom