What's new

Iranian Supremacy in Scientific R&D in the Islamic world

@drmeson @aryobarzan @Muhammed45 @SalarHaqq

Iranian bros which would be the best university in Mashad for Computer Science or Data Science? I might consider doing a masters in the future. I only know about the Ferdowsi university but their English website is a bit clunky.

My apologies, I think I'll have to pass on replying to this one seeing how I'm simply not knowledgeable enough about universities in Mashhad. Users living in Iran may be more helpful however.

So, you admit that you can't even talk about science professionally. Let alone understand it.
I'm not surprised that a bunch of backward sandal-wearing Hezbollah fighters mopped the floor with you in South of Lebanon.
After all, Hezbollah is the true level of Israel when it comes to science, industry and military.
I'm literally a computer science student lol, STEM is in my blood

Keep thinking Hezbollah won with 7 times the casualties, next war Lebanon won't be spared

I'm literally a computer science student lol, STEM is in my blood

Keep thinking Hezbollah won with 7 times the casualties, next war Lebanon won't be spared
Yet you can't talk like a proper CS student. You don't sound like a bright computer science major honestly.

Well, not only they kicked you out of the southern region of Lebanon, but they have reached a power equilibrium with you that has prevented you from a new war for over 15 years. Just facts, my soap love. Facts, babe.

View attachment 857797

Inflation rate at 32%

GDP falling to barely 200 billion nominal, PPP is higher, as expected in third world countries

View attachment 857798
GDP per capita, Israeli citizen is way richer than the average Iranian

Lol, semantics, calm down poor Iranian guy
The more students you have the more citations you're going to have, the fact remains
Another reason why the Iranian youth is keen on studying is because there are simply no jobs for them. A fact that is widely unknown outside of Iran. Most of them would rather earn money than keep on studying but the economic misery is forcing them to stay in the education system.

The number of students will decline once Iran's economy actually recovers.

Yet you can't talk like a proper CS student. You don't sound like a bright computer science major honestly.

Well, not only they kicked you out of the southern region of Lebanon, but they have reached a power equilibrium with you that has prevented you from a new war for over 15 years. Just facts, my soap love. Facts, babe.
I'm studying in a university that's probably harder than any university you guys have in Iran

Kicked us out lol. The only thing that "kicked us out" was our own decision, it's like saying the Taliban kicked the US out, no, the US could have stayed there indefinitely, but there's no benefit to it.

Prevented us from a new war for 15 years? Lmfao, I think it's Hezbollah that vows for war, it started the 2nd Lebanon war and went quiet for 16 years and have Nasrallah hiding in a bunker ever since

Anyways, cope harder, today probably at around 19:00 a few more Iranian scientists will die so expect your citations to drop a little

Another reason why the Iranian youth is keen on studying is because there are simply no jobs for them. A fact that is widely unknown outside of Iran. Most of them would rather earn money than keep on studying but the economic misery is forcing them to stay in the education system.

The number of students will decline once Iran's economy actually recovers.
Yeah turns out they have an 11 percent unemployment rate as well which sucks

Jews if you read their history have alwaya acted like rats. They have stolen other people's reputation, they stole lands and they never contributed anything positive to humanity.
Even their so called scriptures are stolen from other civilisations, religions, Voltaire said that centuries ago.

Didn't the US just pay 10 dollars to each Pakistani politician and made a coupdetat in like 48 hours? I mean, for sure you have more important things to attend regarding your own country rather than coming to talk negatively about Iran?
@Horus gotta love these desperate cartoons, come in our forum and say this!
Last time i checked, this is a Pakistan Defence Forum, not some propaganda site....

In the Islamic World no 1 is Turkey right now. No 2 is Pakistan......U people couldnt even make a nuke even after getting help from us in early 90s till today.

These tall claims will only be taken seriously once u will show something real to the world interms of yr achievements. In which yr very low right now.....maybe in future if sanctions r lifted and technology of modern standards can be accessed by yr country then yr gonna improve.

As for our country, dont worry, we like to play games, games in which we r so good in....havnt u seen what we did with America in Afghanistan? and now the same America is running back to us asking for another boot up their backsides?? :lol:

We play Great Games! Games of which we r masters of. Iran, since her revolution is only 43 years old. U guys have a lot to learn due to yr inexperience.

Turkey meanwhile is around 100 years old and Pakistan is about to turn 75 years old. Hence more experienced, and these two countries arnt as sanctioned as Iran is right now,

Last edited:
#horus gotta love these desperate cartoons, come in our forum and say this!
Last time i checked, this is a Pakistan Defence Forum, not some propaganda site....

In the Islamic World no 1 is Turkey right now. No 2 is Pakistan......U people couldnt even make a nuke even after getting help from us in early 90s till today.

These tall claims will only be taken seriously once u will show something real to the world interms of yr achievements. In which yr very low right now.....maybe in future if sanctions r lifted and technology of modern standards can be accessed by yr country then yr gonna improve.

As for our country, dont worry, we like to play games, games in which we r so good in....havnt u seen what we did with America in Afghanistan? and now the same America is running back to us asking for another boot up their backsides?? :lol:

We play Great Games! Games of which we r masters of. Iran, since her revolution is only 43 years old. U guys have a lot to learn due to yr inexperience.

Turkey meanwhile is around 100 years old and Pakistan is about to turn 75 years old. Hence more experienced, and these two countries arnt as sanctioned as Iran is right now,
Post this in any Pakistani thread, you will be flammed and turned into a joke 🤣😁

Is it hard enough to prepare you to be as good as sandal-wearing Hezbollah fighters? I bet even those fighters from peasant regions of Lebanon would use the proper terminology when talking about science and scientometrics.

The US invaded Afghanistan. Your poor always beaten and massacred nation cannot invade even a small nation like Lebanon. lol It's actually cute that you compare Israel with the US.

Keep eating and storing fat, Beny. I want you to give me some of the best soap in the world when the new genocide on Jews start.
They won't need those sandals after they're hit with that first wave attack.
"Proper terms" again that's semantics, function of and highly correlatable stuff could be used interchangeably in the real world most of the times. I'm not making a research paper, I'm stating a fact, Iran has more citations because it has more students.

Israel literally held South Lebanon for 15 years lol. A small nation like Israel is richer, smarter, more developed and stronger than Iran, routinely bombs Iranian soldiers, factories and military scientists, while your cavemen puppets Hezbollah lead Lebanon into an economic and political crisis, we bombed some of their officers, they tried to take revenge and got bombed within Israel, their "ultimate weapons" are all nullified, the tunnels have been sealed, the rockets are about to become completely useless with the new laser systems and Iron Dome, ATGMs are useless due to Trophy APS etc.

They won't need those sandals after they're hit with that first wave attack.
"Proper terms" again that's semantics, function of and highly correlatable stuff could be used interchangeably in the real world most of the times. I'm not making a research paper, I'm stating a fact, Iran has more citations because it has more students.

Israel literally held South Lebanon for 15 years lol. A small nation like Israel is richer, smarter, more developed and stronger than Iran, routinely bombs Iranian soldiers, factories and military scientists, while your cavemen puppets Hezbollah lead Lebanon into an economic and political crisis, we bombed some of their officers, they tried to take revenge and got bombed within Israel, their "ultimate weapons" are all nullified, the tunnels have been sealed, the rockets are about to become completely useless with the new laser systems and Iron Dome, ATGMs are useless due to Trophy APS etc.
Sorry, too long to read. Keep your comments short, soap. It's true that you amuse me, but I want you to amuse me in the less amount of time as possible because my time is precious.

So, bottom line is that you can't understand science and use proper terminology and Hezbollah, a small group that you call it a terrorist organization, has defeated you. Interesting. xD

Israel literally held South Lebanon for 15 years lol. A small nation like Israel is richer, smarter, more developed and stronger than Iran,
Thanks to annually 8.5 billion $ military aid that US gives every year to its Outpost Barack, fenced with a wall like a prison.

Once the US don't need you anymore, you will be turned to kebabs 😁🤣

Post this in any Pakistani thread, you will be flammed and turned into a joke 🤣😁
really? it seems u know abt my countrymen more then i do......who lives here and is a citizen of this country. For yr kind info, i do post such stuff there as well.

But then again, what i posted in my own forum r facts, i dont have to go in some irani forum to write abt Pakistan is no1 in R&D and get laughed at like u guys r being laughed at in this thread and in this forum in general.

@PakistaniFirst was right in his comment#13 of this thread.......America kills yr General and u end up blowing up yr own countrymen in that famous Airliner attack. And then make symbolic statues of Gen Qasim on Lebanese-Israeli border. Which is nothing but a symbolic move at its best. No missile attacks on Israel, no punishment, no nothing!

In wars, no Brave nor fools win,,,,, only intelligent and smart ones win!!!!

really? it seems u know abt my countrymen more then i do......who lives here and is a citizen of this country. For yr kind info, i do post such stuff there as well.

But then again, what i posted in my own forum r facts, i dont have to go in some irani forum to write abt Pakistan is no1 in R&D and get laughed at like u guys r being laughed at in this thread and in this forum in general.

@PakistaniFirst was right in his comment#13 of this thread.......America kills yr General and u end up blowing up yr own countrymen in that famous Airliner attack. And then make symbolic statues of Gen Qasim on Lebanese-Israeli border. Which is nothing but a symbolic move at its best. No missile attacks on Israel, no punishment, no nothing!

In wars, no Brave nor fools win,,,,, only intelligent and smart ones win!!!!
likes , dislikes aside , credit should be given where its due , that h index list is legit , iran do have higher h index in all "muslim" world(dont like the term) , Turkey is no 2 , saudia , No 3 and Pakistan number 4 , but positive sign is that Pakistan has highest per paper citation among all , which shows some quality work being done e.g Switzerland which is a small country has incredible per paper citation because almost all the work from their is top notch.

Back
Top Bottom