What's new

Iranian Sunnis to be executed for their religious beliefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunnis can't have their mosques there or High Govt posts and now framing them into false acts and then giving the death sentence is the true face of Iran...

And then they blame others for their misfortune...

Again the old lie repeated .
In tehran there is 9 sunni mosque that previously we even wrote their address in this forum.

Again, what has either Iran or Israel got to do with Pakistan? Why bring anyone who doesn't concern us????

They can kill as many Israelis (if they can) and Wahabi terrorists (if they wish)... Our job is to keep our people "influence free" from either the arabs or persians.... simple isn't it????

Not so simple, hasn't worked so far. :lol:

@Manticore thread title needs to be changed. If you find the time sarkar. :chilli:

Last edited by a moderator:
how many have they killed till now in Iran ?
only saying is enough ? Ahamdinejad was saying to wipe whole Israel openly

The only problem is that he never ever said that

Iranian Sunnis to be executed for their religious beliefs[/url]

Ohhh... Another inimical topic about Iran! I'm a Shia, I have lived four years in Sistan. I have many Sunni friends in Sistan and we have a close friendly relationship. It will not ever happen in my country! I've seen suicide attacks against innocent people in Chabahar for two times! They killed my innocent people including Shia and Sunni ones, Women and children... but it did not harm my friendship with my old Sunni friends! Because we all know the intentions of the terrorists. You're thousands miles away from my home! This is a shameful lie!

Mate, they don't have the brains to go nuclear........ I hate everyone equally, I am an equal opprunity hater...... just love Pakistan, and want everyones hands off it... either a dasha slinging Arab, or tiny statured Persian..... :cheesy:

Tiny statured Persian lol, Persian are number one in weigh lifting and wrestling and so many other strength sports. You Pakistanis are small,weak,starved people.

And with regards to brain, Persians are much smarter than Pakistanis, who the hell are Pakistanis? What scientific contribution have you people made? I lived here in the UK for 15 years and Pakistani are regarded as something very low. They call someone a P-aki as an insult. You people are very backward and low IQ'd. Even your so called nuclear program is propagnda.The plutonium was given to you by China as you're too dumb to make it yourselves. You can't even hack the USA drones which massacre your people 24/7 :lol:.

Seriously dude, Pakistan is the most backward state on the planet. You are another brown people with inferiority complex who wish to be white. Pakistan is only great on this forum, in real life, you are nothing and are only known for terrorism.

Pakistani paudies expect all nations to treat Wahhabi terrorist as they are in pakistan fake capture and release .Other wise its a massacre same punishment given to political opponents by house of Saud will be considered a punishment that fits the crime freaking hypocrites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom