What's new

Iranian Space program

Iran Defense Minister Hatami claims that the Islamic Republic has attained the top spot as the military power in the Middle East region in terms of technological advancement.

The diameter of the Simorgh is about 2.5m. If the Zolajanah's (Iran new solid fuel missile) diameter is even anywhere close to that and a test is indeed planned within the next seven months, it would mean that Iran has advanced much further in the development of large solid motors than often assumed.
Compare Zuljanah to Topol-M ICBM

Topol M is 22 meters height and 1.9 meter diameter.

If Zuljanah is 27 meter height and even 1.9 meter in diameter and (importantly) launched by TEL.....then it is potentially one big ICBM size missile that will be tested until the end of this year.

If Zuljanah is 27 meter height and even 1.9 meter in diameter and (importantly) launched by TEL.....then it is potentially one big ICBM size missile that will be tested until the end of this year.

That’s not how it works.

A missiles range is dictated by the power it’s engines produce in various stages. The acceleration and how long they burn for on top of the fuel they use and overall weight will lead you conclude it’s range.

Just because a missile is a certain height or diameter doesn’t mean it will be ICBM status.

27 m height and 2.5 meter in diameter :lol::tup:

Army is going to use Qhased SLVs too, Qhased is IRGC's SLV

Qased_SLV_first_launch_01.jpg

Qased-SLV-annotated-B.jpg

So when are some weapons going to be unveiled? Google translate gives me 22nd of august, 31st of august and before march 2021. It's all a bit confusing to me.

I don't want to wake up one day and be surprised by all the new goodies that have already been unveiled

breaking news: Sarir SLVs will carry 300-1000 kg payloads and Sorosh-1 and Sorosh-2 SLVs will take havy satellites to 36000 KM orbit.

Are these IRGC SLVs or Iran Space Agency SLVs?

what is difference between Sarir vs Sorosh vs Zuljaneh?

So when are some weapons going to be unveiled? Google translate gives me 22nd of august, 31st of august and before march 2021. It's all a bit confusing to me.

I don't want to wake up one day and be surprised by all the new goodies that have already been unveiled
we have couple of holidays ahead, 22nd of august is one of them but until march 2021 we have alot of events likr test fire of 2-3 SLVs and at least one IRGC satellite launch

we have couple of holidays ahead, 22nd of august is one of them but until march 2021 we have alot of events likr test fire of 2-3 SLVs and at least one IRGC satellite launch

So we can expect some nice footage to come out on next saturday hopefully

Are these IRGC SLVs or Iran Space Agency SLVs?

what is difference between Sarir vs Sorosh vs Zuljaneh?

well sarir and Sorosh are for Iran space agency with cooperation of defense ministry but Zuljanah is built by IRGC for both Iran space agency and IRGC it self and defense ministry is charged for receiving them, IRGC version of soroush is called (ghaem SLV, soiled fuel) , in the picture below you can see difference between Sarir vs Sorosh, Sorosh is much mach bigger then sarir

Zuljaneh is Simorgh but all soiled fuel.

2752614.jpg

this is Sorosh

2752619.jpg

EQFOBySWsAEacmp.jpg

Civilian space program uses liquid-fuel SLVs with homogeneous names like 'Simorgh' or 'Soroush'

IRGC space program is solid-fuelled with Islamic names, like 'Qased' and 'Zuljaneh'
yes, basically in Iran only IRGC builds solid-fuelled missiles and SLVs

Iran space agency with cooperation of defense ministry they only build liquid fuel missiles and SLVs

Back
Top Bottom