What's new

Iranian Space program

Simorgh is obsolete!!!

Iran should be at Safir-3 by now, would need following requirements:

*1st stage: powered by 8 Shahab-3 engine clusters

*2nd stage powered by 4 Shahab-3 engine clusters (Simorgh)

Now this SLV would be powerful enough to launch a heavy satellite into GEO orbit and MULTIPLE heavy sats into LEO.

I stuck with Shahab-3 engine, because even though it is old soviet design and not as powerful as modern day rocket engines, it is what is currently available to Iran to deploy.

Furthermore, by attaching next gen Solid fuel engines to a SRB(solid rocket boosters). Iran’s 80+ ton solid engines in development could further more launch this SLV with much heavier payloads to further extremes.

Jonathan McDowell, an astronomer at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics who tracks global space launches, said the Simorgh rocket likely reached a maximum altitude of around 300 miles (500 kilometers) and fall back into the atmosphere over the Indian Ocean.

https://spaceflightnow.com/2019/01/16/iran-admits-failure-in-satellite-launch-attempt/

The Iranian government suggested earlier this month that they planned two space launches in the coming weeks. Preparations appear to be underway for another launch from a separate, smaller launch pad at the spaceport in Semnan province, according to Jeffrey Lewis, an arms control expert at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey.

Simorgh is obsolete!!!

Now this SLV would be powerful enough to launch a heavy satellite into GEO orbit and MULTIPLE heavy sats into LEO.

I stuck with Shahab-3 engine, because even though it is old soviet design and not as powerful as modern day rocket engines, it is what is currently available to Iran to deploy.

Furthermore, by attaching next gen Solid fuel engines to a SRB(solid rocket boosters). Iran’s 80+ ton solid engines in development could further more launch this SLV with much heavier payloads to further extremes.

they said that IRGC have ghaem slv its 4 stages with 20 miter 1st stage with a diameter of 3.5 Solid fuel for GEO launches.

screenshot_2017-12-13-23-13-31-png.442519

screenshot_2017-12-13-23-12-46-png.442521

they said that IRGC have ghaem slv its 4 stages with 20 miter 1st stage with a diameter of 3.5 Solid fuel for GEO launches.

screenshot_2017-12-13-23-12-46-png.442521
Hi!
What is the likely engine for this Iranian rocket? Does it use hypergolics? or Does it use kerosene based semi cryogenics? Or is it fully cryogenic? Please enlighten, thanks!

when will doosti satellite be launched?

some places say soon, but i read yesterday someone (i think rouhani?) said in 3 months!

Hi!
What is the likely engine for this Iranian rocket? Does it use hypergolics? or Does it use kerosene based semi cryogenics? Or is it fully cryogenic? Please enlighten, thanks!

Hi. Unfortunately, no information was provided on the missile's engine

when will doosti satellite be launched?

some places say soon, but i read yesterday someone (i think rouhani?) said in 3 months!
they said its in shahrivar

Simorgh is obsolete!!!

and they also said four years ago that they had a super-heavy satellite launcher named sarir . i think there are more satellite launcher other than simorgh.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1392/09/17/214282/بهره-برداری-از-موشک-ماهواره-بر-فوق-سنگین-سریر

why so long??? i thought they wanted to launch 2 satellites for revolution day in a few weeks, but they launch one 3 weeks early and it fails and now they postpone the second one for 6 months??
they said payam 2 satellite will be built and launched in shahrivar. but doosti is ready now and the missile is the only problem.

i think they draw something in pencil on a paper and give it a name then announce they have a new SLV
In the report, they said that they wanted to unveil the sarir slv in 1394. This SLV was supposed to be after the Simorgh and before the GHAEM SLV.

وی افزود: بهره برداری از موشک ماهواره بر فوق سنگین به نام "سریر" در سال 94 از دیگر برنامه های سازمان فضایی است.

they said payam 2 satellite will be built and launched in shahrivar. but doosti is ready now and the missile is the only problem.
ah famidi, doosti uses same SLV as payam or different?

In the report, they said that they wanted to unveil the sarir slv in 1394. This SLV was supposed to be after the Simorgh and before the GHAEM SLV.

وی افزود: بهره برداری از موشک ماهواره بر فوق سنگین به نام "سریر" در سال 94 از دیگر برنامه های سازمان فضایی است.
yeah maybe 1405 we see sarir if we are lucky, ghaem i don't know if i will live that long

ah famidi, doosti uses same SLV as payam or different?

yeah maybe 1405 we see sarir if we are lucky, ghaem i don't know if i will live that long

it will be placed at 250 _ 350 km in orbit so they will use safir .

براری در خصوص میزان قدرت ماهواره‌برهای بومی، اظهار کرد: ماهواره‌بر بومی "سفیر" قادر است ماهواره‌های تا وزن ۵۰ کیلوگرم را در مدار ۲۵۰ تا ۳۵۰ کیلومتر و ماهواره‌برهای "سیمرغ" نیز می‌توانند ماهواره‌های ۱۰۰ تا ۲۰۰ کیلوگرم را در مدار ۵۰۰ کیلومتری قرار دهند.

ئیس سازمان فضایی با اشاره به ماهواره "دوستی" دانشگاه شریف، توضیح داد: این ماهواره دارای وزن ۵۰ کیلوگرم است که در مدار ۲۵۰ تا ۳۵۰ کیلومتر قرار خواهد گرفت.

it will be placed at 250 _ 350 km in orbit so they will use safir .

براری در خصوص میزان قدرت ماهواره‌برهای بومی، اظهار کرد: ماهواره‌بر بومی "سفیر" قادر است ماهواره‌های تا وزن ۵۰ کیلوگرم را در مدار ۲۵۰ تا ۳۵۰ کیلومتر و ماهواره‌برهای "سیمرغ" نیز می‌توانند ماهواره‌های ۱۰۰ تا ۲۰۰ کیلوگرم را در مدار ۵۰۰ کیلومتری قرار دهند.

ئیس سازمان فضایی با اشاره به ماهواره "دوستی" دانشگاه شریف، توضیح داد: این ماهواره دارای وزن ۵۰ کیلوگرم است که در مدار ۲۵۰ تا ۳۵۰ کیلومتر قرار خواهد گرفت.
50kg what a joke! we did 30kg years ago with crazy mahmoud and now after all this time we are hoping for 50kg? 20 kg in 10 years, in 100 years we can have 200kg satellite!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom