What's new

Iranian Space program

lool this is the problem with you iranian folk. Have little success and get way too overconfident. Placing 10-20 kg into 500km orbit when safir was lifting 50kg to similar orbit 10 years ago means iran's space program has gone backward not forward. These qased launches only launch small tumbling webcams into orbit which have worse image resolution than most smartphones probably. Iran's military should just stick to missiles and leave space to the experts in the civil space agency who know what they are doing!
My suggestion...you better stick to your "bagel " technology and leave the space to others..😉

PS: I noticed you are no longer "North Korean" and have moved your flags to "Australian".. why is that..are you ashamed of your "star of david" flag ...makes you feel small!!..:azn:

2. What is the matter of the flags ?

If my memory serves me right, then the user did not always sport twin DPRK flags, but modified their settings to have at least one of these changed (through the "Preferences" menu, users of this forum can freely choose what flags are displayed below their username). Lo and behold, now they changed both flags from DPRK to Australia.

PS: I noticed you are no longer "North Korean" and have moved your flags to "Australian".. why is that..are you ashamed of your "star of david" flag ...makes you feel small!!..:azn:

If my memory serves me right, then the user did not always sport twin DPRK flags, but modified their settings to have at least one of these changed (through the "Preferences" menu, users of this forum can freely choose what flags are displayed below their username). Lo and behold, now they changed both flags from DPRK to Australia.

So he or she is caught ! What is this person, a DPRK diplomat in Australia ?:rofl:

lool this is the problem with you iranian folk. Have little success and get way too overconfident. Placing 10-20 kg into 500km orbit when safir was lifting 50kg to similar orbit 10 years ago means iran's space program has gone backward not forward. These qased launches only launch small tumbling webcams into orbit which have worse image resolution than most smartphones probably. Iran's military should just stick to missiles and leave space to the experts in the civil space agency who know what they are doing!
Safir can do 30kg to 300km

You have no credibility. Keep changing your flag every other day. Troll.

I just find out that Iranian Sinah1 satellite is still orbiting and is tracked and tagged as active,orbiting between 680-706km above earth,it is 170kg satellite lunched by Russians in 2005,tagged as telecom but it is most likely not.in that orbit
Noor 2 is not yet tracked but it will be interesting to see all 3 orbits compared,Noor1 and Sinah1 has similar orbiting time
orbits compared
Screenshot 2022-03-09 at 19-30-51 Real time satellite tracking for SINAH 1 NOUR 01 .png

Last edited:
I just find out that Iranian Sinah1 satellite is still orbiting and is tracked and tagged as active,orbiting between 680-706km above earth,it is 170kg satellite lunched by Russians in 2005,tagged as telecom but it is most likely not.in that orbit
Noor 2 is not yet tracked but it will be interesting to see all 3 orbits compared,Noor1 and Sinah1 has similar orbiting time
orbits comparedView attachment 822415

Strange that Noor 2 is not yet tracked when it’s insertion data has been published by NORAD.

1646855288189.jpeg

1646855307081.jpeg

This is a complex lethal manpad traveling at Mach 4.

I am surprised that Iran has not produced something similar, would be very helpful in Palestine, Lebanon, and Yemen.

Maybe Quds force can acquire it by putting a bounty on it if any are captured by mercs or Ukrainian Separatists.

Last edited:
Iran's military should just stick to missiles and leave space to the experts in the civil space agency who know what they are doing!
The exact same logic was used when Iran first started developing missiles in the 1980s. Where did you think Iran's progress was in the 1990's?

The problem is your attitude. Rigorous mentality is what allows nations to advance their capabilities, by your thought process, you might as well avoid any challenge forever.

Strange that Noor 2 is not yet tracked when it’s insertion data has been published by NORAD.

View attachment 822430
View attachment 822431

This is a complex lethal manpad traveling at Mach 4.

I am surprised that Iran has not produced something similar, would be very helpful in Palestine, Lebanon, and Yemen.

Maybe Quds force can acquire it by putting a bounty on it if any are captured by mercs or Ukrainian Separatists.
Fascinating system.

for: @drmeson
Few photos I have for the project we talked about. more will come later..cheers.

I have included some of the various Satellites built and an engine to propel them to the orbit in here. The Cube Sat shown is part of 60 sat project for commercial purposes
cube sat.png

sat1.jpg

sat2.png

sat3.png

sat4.jpg

sat eng.png

Parse sat
1646861495627.png

1646861693282.jpeg

1646861649815.jpeg

Nour 2 is trackable

very nice, interesting Nour 2 (top) will travel over Mexico, United States, UK, Europe, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Yemen. Nour 1 (bottom, red tag) will travel over Africa, Saudi Arabia, Iran, central Asia. Pictures acquired from this trip will be very useful to the IRGC.

nour.jpg

Nour 2 is trackable

I hope the funding makes the difference and the space program takes off. Iran can build advanced satellites but right now the SLVs are the only thing holding them back.

for: @drmeson
Few photos I have for the project we talked about. more will come later..cheers.

I have included some of the various Satellites built and an engine to propel them to the orbit in here. The Cube Sat shown is part of 60 sat project for commercial purposes
cube sat.png

sat1.jpg

sat2.png

sat3.png

sat4.jpg

sat eng.png

Parse sat
View attachment 822458
View attachment 822461
View attachment 822460

Last edited:

This photo highlights the problem with ISA SLV program.

Simorgh size “class” SLVs should be putting 700-1250kg payloads into LEO if you look at competitors in same size class, but Simorgh is only doing 150KG.

Even much smaller SLV are doing 3-4x Simorgh.

Points to weak/outdated engines or fuel mixture or both.

very nice, interesting Nour 2 (top) will travel over Mexico, United States, UK, Europe, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Yemen. Nour 1 (bottom, red tag) will travel over Africa, Saudi Arabia, Iran, central Asia. Pictures acquired from this trip will be very useful to the IRGC.

View attachment 822552

I hope the funding makes the difference and the space program takes off. Iran can build advanced satellites but right now the SLVs are the only thing holding them back.
Noor 1 and 2,and also Sinah1 orbit Around earth every 1.5 hour,so every Day, considering orbit is not fixed, it will cover significant part of what we can considered as area of intrest for Iran.. After few days it will be interesting to look comparation of all 3 orbits

Back
Top Bottom