What's new

Iranian Space program

well agreed this is just the start for IRGC space organisation and we have to say it was an damn good one so we can expect more soon maybe in next 2 months
Few side notes :
1- IRGC space command launching Sats completely independent of Iran civilian Space Org..this means Iran's civilian space program that was shut down by the traitor Rohanni (yes now I call him a "Traitor" ) is now fully penetrated by the foriegn agents and can no longer be trusted.. This organization has to be fully scrubbed from bottom up when the next president arrives.
2- If IRGC has a military dimension space launch program then we can assume with a good likelihood that they will have a military nuclear program which is also independent of the civilian nuclear program.
3- Timing of the launch and Orange baboon's announcment about shooting on site of IRGC speed boats in the Persian Gulf and the current oil glut is somehow related.

you still beat on that bush.
nobody gaive you the technology to design the equipment to build the chip for example they don't give you technology to design a 7 nm fab but the device are for sale and you can bu the devices to build foror exampe a 20nm chip . but how that device work , how to build another you won't knew untill you reverse engineer it but meanwhile you can build as much chip as you like with it
Giving devices is also same as giving technology. If a country can make thousands of chipsets, then that is technology itself. It means giving technology to make thousands of fighter jets, missiles, air defence system etc. A single fabrication device can make thousands of chipsets every year and even a single device given to anyone is same as giving technology. I don't see any country who will give away such devices unless they are in a very desperate life and death situation and need aid.

you answer yoursef , liquid fueled is not favorite for military use , it take ages to be prepared for launch and if enemy have air superiority , they find it before you manage to fire your missile and destroy it.

no its a space rocket not an ICBM .
Yes, but Iran as of now only has liquid fueled long range missiles. So, with currently available technology, Iran has tried to develop an IRBM or ICBM and disguise it as rocket launch. Launching from TEL is a sign that it is more of a missile test than a satellite test and if the test was successful, then Iran has developed an ICBM or at least an IRBM. It may not be of the best technology or solid fuel but Iran nevertheless has developed the range

Few side notes :
1- IRGC space command launching Sats completely independent of Iran civilian Space Org..this means Iran's civilian space program that was shut down by the traitor Rohanni (yes now I call him a "Traitor" ) is now fully penetrated by the foriegn agents and can no longer be trusted.. This organization has to be fully scrubbed from bottom up when the next president arrives.
2- If IRGC has a military dimension space launch program then we can assume with a good likelihood that they will have a military nuclear program which is also independent of the civilian nuclear program.
3- Timing of the launch and Orange baboon's announcment about shooting on site of IRGC speed boats in the Persian Gulf and the current oil glut is somehow related.

I have been saying that Rouhani is a traitor since the first moment I joined here. The JCPOA is by far the worst treasonous deal signed in the thousands of years of Persian history. Even our agreements with Tsarist Russia were less treasonous because at least we had lost wars to Russia and we had to sign those agreements but the JCPOA was a treasonous deal signed at a time that we were powerful and we could easily continue our nuclear program without any problem.

Giving devices is also same as giving technology. If a country can make thousands of chipsets, then that is technology itself. It means giving technology to make thousands of fighter jets, missiles, air defence system etc. A single fabrication device can make thousands of chipsets every year and even a single device given to anyone is same as giving technology. I don't see any country who will give away such devices unless they are in a very desperate life and death situation and need aid.

Yes, but Iran as of now only has liquid fueled long range missiles. So, with currently available technology, Iran has tried to develop an IRBM or ICBM and disguise it as rocket launch. Launching from TEL is a sign that it is more of a missile test than a satellite test and if the test was successful, then Iran has developed an ICBM or at least an IRBM. It may not be of the best technology or solid fuel but Iran nevertheless has developed the range
U totally looks like an israeli agent....

Few side notes :
agreed 10000%

Giving devices is also same as giving technology.
completely wrong assumption . you can buy SU-30 , you also can buy SU-30 with TOT .
two complete different thing, and as I sad you can buy Fab devices on open market if you willing to part with the money
Yes, but Iran as of now only has liquid fueled long range missiles.
Iran longest range solid fuel missile (Sedjjil) officially have the same range as Iran biggest Liquid fuel missile and that range is 2000km
Launching from TEL is a sign that it is more of a missile test than a satellite test and if the test was successful, then Iran has developed an ICBM or at least an IRBM.
no it mean the TEL was there and for some reason they didn'yt want use one of our space bases . and as I said what you use as launch site wont determine if its a missile or SLV . it the flight characteristic and how time it take to prepare the system and Qased is not suitable as a missile by any metric you want to use

I have been saying that Rouhani is a traitor since the first moment I joined here. The JCPOA is by far the worst treasonous deal signed in the thousands of years of Persian history. Even our agreements with Tsarist Russia were less treasonous because at least we had lost wars to Russia and we had to sign those agreements but the JCPOA was a treasonous deal signed at a time that we were powerful and we could easily continue our nuclear program without any problem.
you are wrong on many level.

Iran's civilian space program that was shut down by the traitor Rohanni (yes now I call him a "Traitor" ) is now fully penetrated by the foriegn agents and can no longer be trusted..
an statement without any proof

Yes, but Iran as of now only has liquid fueled long range missiles.
If we stick to the official numbers, Iran doesn't have long range missiles at all. However, Sejjil is a family of Iranian missiles that uses solid fuel with an operational range of 2,000 to 2,500 kilometers.

you are wrong on many level.

I don't think so.

Can you tell me their speed? I have specifically said that high speed solid fuel missiles will be difficult as simpler chipsets will get fried and will need military grade chipsets to survive such conditions. Lower speed missiles are possible or high speed inaccurate missiles are possible with lesser grade chipset.

What is your definition of "high speed" exactly? As for the speed of the missiles used in the attack:

Qiam has a speed of mach-7/8.
Fateh-313 has a speed of around mach-5. This one is a quasi ballistic missile.

Lets talk about Iranian Khoramshahr-2 missile with 3000km range, which has a top speed of mach-13 with pinpoint accuracy as well.

You appear to have a mental block when it comes to this chip issue. You seem to not realise that many steps can be taken to protect the electronic in the missile delivery systems. This is not the 60's. That issue has been solved now.

The missiles that hit USA base were about 2-3 mach speed, not very high. Ballistic missiles of MRBM & above have speed of 12 Mach or more. Even F22 can travel at 2.3 Mach with a living pilot inside.

Neither of those missiles had mach-2/3 speeds. You seem to be thinking of the Fateh-110 which has a mach 3.5 speed. That was not used in the attack.

No, Iranian satellites were of small size and in unstable orbits till now. So, they are not really usable satellites.

That's how development works, you start from x then work your way up. As you saw yesterday, Iran launched into a 450km orbit. IRGC does not play around, expect much further orbits from now on.

Actually....NO.The booster that was used for the irgc sat launch was based on the medium ranged ghadir missile just like the safir booster that irans civilian space agency used before the simorgh was built.The simorgh for its part was far too big and bulky to be any sort of irbm let alone an icbm.If iran was going to be building an icbm it certainly wouldnt bother pretending that it was a satellite launcher because that makes NO SENSE.Ironically you`re spouting the exact same load of crap we heard from the west[No surprises there considering where indias at politically these days LOL!] about the dprks satellite launchers,the unhas,yet it was obvious to anyone who knew anything about icbms that the unha would make at best a very,very poor icbm and at worst would be no sort of icbm at all.Ultimately of course the dprk just went ahead and built an icbm,they didnt pretend that it was a booster/satellite launcher,in fact they took a bit of pride in clearly showing what it was and I would imagine that if iran was going to build an icbm that it would do the exact same thing.
Its not surprising that both the safir and qassad would use modified tels as this is the easiest way to transport the boosters to their launch sites and then erect them on their launch tables.
The chinese in fact just tested a very similar system back in august called the jielong-1 [smart dragon-1],this was based on a df21 missile and was designed to be used as a rapid reaction launcher to enable very fast replacement of satellites that were damaged or destroyed through enemy action.
jielong-1-vertical-TEL-jiuquan-Aug2019-ChinaRocket-879x585.jpg

https://spacenews.com/wp-content/up...l-TEL-jiuquan-Aug2019-ChinaRocket-879x585.jpg

Interestingly the russians did the opposite and used an icbm,the topol 2,complete with its tel as a satellite launcher,funny that,eh?
Start_moving_to_launch_big.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom