Iranian ScanEagle UAVs

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Iran is making ScanEagle UAVs by the hundreds;

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done. Americans must be $hitting tears after watching their years of technological developments copied in matter of days.

and then you complain about sanctions. . .

What are you talking about? We are already under sanctions. I think american will rather help us by putting us under sanctions. It will be like an all out buffet for afghan's after that if you know what i mean and not to mention the last push to Iran-Pak relations.

What are you talking about? We are already under sanctions. I think american will rather help us by putting us under sanctions. It will be like an all out buffet for afghan's after that if you know what i mean and not to mention the last push to Iran-Pak relations.

i mean when you copy like this what original manufacturer can do other than sanction...?

i mean when you copy like this what original manufacturer can do other than sanction...?

That is an Iranian copy. Pakistan doesn't need any smaller drones as we already got that type and such drones are for border surveillance so no one actually cares but still progess in any direction is a progress.

This is a lesson for the world to learn that never alienate a country to the limits where it becomes impossible control it. USA has lost two of its latest drones to them. I am afraid the day they loose predator or raptor, it will also appear under Iranian flag.

@Oldman1,

It doesn't matter if you have 1000s or millions. Iran is one declared enemy and they have got your latest tech for nothing. Obviously there is no comparison of USA and Iran but look at your own statement to see what you had to "say" to prove yourself in control "We have thousands of those". Had Pakistan or India or any other country in the world copied your tech like that, would you still have said that "no worries we have got thousands"? Its admittance of failure on part of USA that it cannot do anything while a country was copying your best tech and mercilessly so.

Well done. Americans must be $hitting tears after watching their years of technological developments copied in matter of days.

Copying is rather different than inventing.
Remember if American made it, they must have a antidote to it as well which the Iranians might not know about.

Copying is rather different than inventing.
Remember if American made it, they must have a antidote to it as well which the Iranians might not know about.

That is very much true but that can go other way around as well. Obviously if they copied it in such huge numbers then they know how it works with all it pros and cons.

Why would we waste our money on these craps?

Good question. If Americans are using it, why can't Iranians use it? Unless Iran doesn't have something better than the ScanEagle and had to copy ours and use it.

The Iranians are just developing a deterrence against any hostile forces.

More like we laughed so hard that we shed tears at a country that seems to make one 'invention' a month and yet got nowhere with those 'inventions'.

Good question. If Americans are using it, why can't Iranians use it? Unless Iran doesn't have something better than the ScanEagle and had to copy ours and use it.

Not really! We already have better UAVs than ScanEagle! But studying American UAVs allows us to prepare ourselves for possible future encounters! Admit it! You are losing this war! :smokin:

@gambit Sir, I'm sorry, I don't want to generalize! But you Americans don't even have sufficient brain power to trim your own gardens, let alone to invent stuff!

More than %50 of inventions patented in U.S. by foreigners! Remaining %50 are either Indian-Americans, Chinese-Americans or other ethnic groups! The only talent you all have got is to blow things up! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom