What's new

Iranian RQ-170 Real or Fake ?

Real or Fake ?

• Total voters
What happened to ''Israelis get everything from USA'' sentence we are hearing regularly from Iranian members? :)

No ''death to Israel'' when it comes to Turks
No ''death to America'' when it comes to Iraq
:disagree:

I said the truth ... Death to ignorance :)

look at those gears :lol:

View attachment 35150

you can't design a decent landing gear??

View attachment 35151

how exactly??
please be careful you are talking about the the wast asia supper power Turkey .

What happened to ''Israelis get everything from USA'' sentence we are hearing regularly from Iranian members? :)

No ''death to Israel'' when it comes to Turks
No ''death to America'' when it comes to Iraq
:disagree:
no "death to Turkey when it come to Israel "

please be careful you are talking about the the wast asia supper power Turkey .
Thank you for defending us mate, i know we are the best
Turkey.gif
:D

no "death to Turkey when it come to Israel "
But otherwise ''death to Turkey'' right? :D

Members who voted for 'Fake'

CHARGER, HAIDER, waz, F.O.X, AUSTERLITZ, Mav3rick, Oscar, Irfan Baloch, dexter, faheka, BronzePlaque, tesla, Water Car Engineer, Abii, 1ndy, Archdemon, mastaan, Xeenon, Darth Vader, XILLAX, Quasar, hinduguy, ManuZ, danish falcon, The Great One, Afghan-India, A.Rafay, xyxmt, Hyperion, Oublious, atatwolf, Azeri440, T-123456, Azim Hossain, Fahad Khan 2, Jayanta, Sinan, That Guy, xenon54, rmi5, usernameless, boomslang, Rashid Mahmood, MarkusS, Jf Thunder, OCguy, revolutionary mujahid, EyanKhan, sherin616, !!!, Wave, Timur, elitepilot09, Fotol, ebray

Up_Spongebob~01.jpg

mullah!!!!!Fake!!! plastic!!!!!! reverse engineered!!!!! no footage!!!!!!!!!, AAAAAAAHAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA MULLLLLAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!

:taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZIONISTS!!!!!!!!! Slave COuntry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANKA !!!!!!!!!! SUCKS

:flame::flame::flame::argh::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im done. :ashamed:

I failed to find enough space for weapon bays inside the drone!! maybe they are talking about another version?!:undecided:
hi
rq-170 originally made for spying but i think wings have enough room for at least 2 sadid missiles or some light guided bombs. however they officially didn't said what kind of weapons they will use for it.

333.jpg

555KTxZ.jpg

sadid missile
582463_153.jpg

374201_350.jpg

@Kaan aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesome :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
mullah!!!!!Fake!!! plastic!!!!!! reverse engineered!!!!! no footage!!!!!!!!!, AAAAAAAHAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA MULLLLLAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!

:taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZIONISTS!!!!!!!!! Slave COuntry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANKA !!!!!!!!!! SUCKS

:flame::flame::flame::argh::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz::taz:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im done. :ashamed:

:unsure:

I'm having these three things as we speak :lol:

You don't need to post a video of Qaher flying. Just post a picture of the egine, or factory where it was built, or something else. I want to see some subsystems. Only subsystems Iran showed was a table with screw and bolts:

119382.jpg

Ahh, those videos are might not be possible.

I searched for the production videos in TAI... most of the videos are from assembly area. Where is the main enterance is located. (talking about the main factory) Main factory is U shaped inside of the U there are offices and quality control area. Behind the main enterence ( you walk pass the assembly area and turn left) there are tons of machinery from 5.5 axial CNC to 50.000 ton presses, Huge ovens to relieve streess of the metal, fridges, punch machines, bending machines... ) And you won't find a video of the production of that area.

You couldn't enter TAI with phone with a camera feature at the time.

Now i'am passing TAI... what about Roketsan... you won't find anything. :)

Let me tell you something my cousin used to work in Roketsan and his wife is still working in Aselsan. This weekend i asked cousins wife..." Are you making radars ?" She said "no".... My cousin smiled and said she won't know as her clearence is low.
Then he turned to his wife and said "We used use your radars, darling"

Many of the products and production methods are kept in secret in Turkey. As knowing Iran they have more reason than us to keep these projects in dark.

But as they are keeping all of their stufff in dark, they came a lot fire from..... everybody. :)

This weekend i asked cousins wife..." Are you making radars ?" She said "no".... My cousin smiled and said she won't know as her clearence is low.
Then he turned to his wife and said "We used use your radars, darling"
Lol. :lol:

Are you allowed to tell what you saw in TAI?

Let US know when your Iran can get even halfway close.

Nearly there.

Can you guess why ?

I know why. US lost technology to make rocket engines and is now completely reliant on Russia to move its crew to and from the ISS.

Take your own advice and 'Do not fool yourselves.' The best Iran have done so far is make a v-tail F-5.

Iran makes its own engines with Iranians. The US makes engines by Indians and Asians.

Back
Top Bottom